• Published 19th Apr 2020
  • 447 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: G.L.O.W. Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight, Sunset, and friends now interact with the mighty ladies of wrestling.

  • ...
 7
 447

PreviousChapters Next
40. Diamond Meets the Heroes

Author's Note:

When Diamond Tiara has a problem she felt that nobody can help her with, it’s Thunderbolt and Lightning to the rescue.

Diamond Tiara day on a park bench talking to her parents on her phone. But, she was very upset.

“I’m sorry, mother.” Diamond sobbed. “I really let you and father down.”

"Diamond, my dear, don’t be so upset." Her mother, Spoiled Rich, replied on the phone. "You have not done anything that would..."

“If you want me to stay out of your way for a while, I understand. Good bye.”

Diamond hung up and continued to cry. Back at her home, her parents are getting worried.

“Poor dear.” Spoiled Rich said with worry. “We have to do something.”

“Don’t worry, Spoiled.” Filthy Rich, her husband, replied. “I know what to do. Diamond will be pleasantly surprised.”

Back at the park, Diamond is still crying, and is still scared. Just then, she heard the voice of a brave woman calling to her. “Attention, Diamond Tiara. Help is at hand!”

Diamond soon saw two women that look like comic book superheroes. One has blond hair and wearing a blue headband. Her outfit is all white with a blue outline and a red lightning bolt in front.

The other has black hair with a red headband. She has on a green top and red tights. The green top has a huge yellow lightning bolt going across.

“Wow!” Diamond gasped. “Thunderbolt and Lightning!”

The two heroes made their way to say hello to the saddened young girl.

“What are you two doing here?” Diamond wondered.

“Your father, Filthy Rich, sent us to find you.” The black haired girl, Lightning, responded. “Your parents are worried about you.”

“Worried about me? I thought they would want me to stay away for a while.”

“Now, why would you think that?” The blond girl, Thunderbolt, asked.

Diamond Tiara started her sad story. “I was helping lunch lady, Granny Smith, with serving lunch to the students. I was given my own hairnet and an apron, and I went to work.”

“That doesn’t sound so bad.” Thunderbolt figured.

“It’s not actually. Even my best friend, Silver Spoon, appreciated me helping out.”

“So, what’s the matter?” Lightning asked.

“After my duty, and after I had my own lunch, I was approached by a big brute, Garble. He got mad and said that I shouldn’t have done that.”

The hero team start to get a bit nervous.

“In one of my classes,” Diamond continued, “Garble barged in and yelled at me. He said that my parents would not approve of what I did. He told me that they’ll punish me when I get home. As he left, I got so upset, I cried hysterically.”

“Bullies like this Garble person always like using psychological warfare.” Lightning said. “What happened next?”

“Principal Celestia felt I was too upset to carry out the rest of my day. So, she let me go home early.”

“That’s noble of her.” Thunderbolt figured.

“But,” Diamond went on as tears continued to drip down her face, “I don’t know how to face my parents.”

“Please, don’t cry.” Thunderbolt said, giving her a hug. “I don’t think your folks are ashamed of you.”

“Really?”

“Of course.” Lightning added. “We’re sure that they’ll be proud of you, doing something that doesn’t require your family’s wealth.”

Diamond Tiara felt a little bit better. Later, Diamond was back with her folks.

“Granny Smith called and told me that you volunteered to help her in the lunchroom.” Spoiled Rich said. “We’re proud of you.”

“You are?” Diamond replied quietly.

“Indeed.” Filthy Rich added. “Volunteering your time to help others is one of the noblest deeds you have done. Good job.”

Her parents gave Diamond a group hug, knowing that she did good.

“Thanks, you guys.” Diamond chirped proudly.

Thank you, Thunderbolt and Lightning. Spoiled Rich thought. Now, Diamond won’t feel bad about what she does to be of help.

PreviousChapters Next