• Published 19th Apr 2020
  • 446 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: G.L.O.W. Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight, Sunset, and friends now interact with the mighty ladies of wrestling.

  • ...
 7
 446

PreviousChapters Next
13. Justice For All

Author's Note:

When Rainbow Dash has been a victim to being brutalized, it’s Justice to the rescue!

Inside her bedroom, Rainbow Dash, who changed into her sleepwear, is shaking terribly. Lightning Dust, who is staying the night with her, is very concerned.

“Don’t worry, Rainbow.” Lightning said, trying to comfort her. “You’re going to be okay.”

“I can’t believe this is happening!” Rainbow sobbed. “I’m not helpless. Even Hoops and his buddies know that.”

Lightning Dust remembered seeing pieces of rope on Rainbow’s dresser. The ropes are used by the rainbow haired girl to practice knots for camping trips. Taking a piece, Lightning tied Rainbow’s hands behind her back.

“Lightning!” Dash yelped, realizing what her guest is doing. “Is this necessary? Have I gone that panic stricken?”

“I’m afraid so.” Lightning replied. She took the other piece to tie Rainbow’s ankles together. “This is only temporary until you calm down.”

“Rainbow Dash.” Hothoof, Rainbow’s father called out. “Somebody wants to talk to you.”

Dash knows that she can’t move to come downstairs. “Sorry, dad. I’m a little tied up right now.”

The door opened, and in steps an African American woman wearing a leather outfit, leather cap, and carries a pair of handcuffs. “Good evening, ladies.”

“Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!” Rainbow gasped as she knows who it is. “It’s Justice!”

“Justice?” Lightning added. “The tough girl from Harlem?”

“Yeah. This woman used to be a cop.”

“I still help the police when possible.” Justice said as she helps Rainbow Dash to sit on the bed. “Your parents said that you had a horrifying problem. What’s the matter?”

After calming down a little, Rainbow Told Justice her story. “I was coming home from hanging out with my friends at a diner when two thugs came out of nowhere. They didn’t take my money. But, they yelled at me, pushed me around, and told me that my faults are what everyone should remember.”

“Hmmm. An aggravated assault. That’s not good.”

Lightning Dust soon had a thought. “I can think of two guys who would do that. It’s gotta be Rolling Thunder and Short Fuse.”

Dash’s eyes widened. “Aren’t those the two guys who want you to be reckless on the soccer field again?”

“That’s them.”

Justice had her own thought. “I heard of those two. There’s been reports that those two harassed other sport girls.”

“What?!” Dash yelped. “They’ve got to be stopped.”

“They will. Miss Lightning Dust, you know those two. Where would they hang out?”

“They often hang out in front of the movie theater.” Lightning answered.

“Lead me to it. I’m making you my deputy for the night.”

As Justice and Lightning started to leave, Rainbow got a little nervous. “Wh-wh-what about me?”

“I’ll tell your parents to check on you in twenty minutes.” Lightning replied. “They’ll probably untie you when you calmed down enough.”

Rainbow Dash fell back on the bed, lifting her bound legs on to the mattress. Oh boy. What a night.

Minutes later, Justice and Lightning Dust, in a police car, went to the movie theater.

“There they are.” Lightning announced, pointing to two mean looking boys hanging out in a bench. One has purple skin and curly white hair. The other boy is shorter, and has vermillion skin and blond hair. They both have on denim jackets over white shirts. They wore blue jeans and black boots.

Justice grabbed her CB radio. “This is Justice At the Canterlot Multiplex asking for back up.”

A voice responded on the radio. “10-4.”

Five minutes later, Rolling Thunder and Short Fuse were lead by police into a squad car.

“I can’t believe Lightning Dust would do this to us!” The vermillion skinned boy, Short Fuse, shouted. “This is an outrage!”

“Easy, lad.” His friend, Rolling Thunder said. “Your temper will make matters worse.”

As the two boys are taken away, Lightning Dust and Justice were satisfied.

“Now, Rainbow Dash can sleep peacefully.” Justice informed. “How about I take you back to check on her?”

“Sure thing.” Lightning responded. “I’m spending the night there anyway.”

The two ladies soon High fived each other. Later, back at Dash’s house, Rainbow got comfortable, knowing she’s not tied up anymore.

“Feeling better?” Hothoof asked as he came in.

“Now, I am.” Rainbow Dash answered. “I hope Lightning Dust doesn’t mind sleeping on the couch.”

“Not at all. She figured you can use some alone time. At least she and Justice got those thugs off the streets.”

“That’s a relief.” Dash soon turned off her light. “Good night, dad.”

Hothoof quietly closed the door as Rainbow drifted off to sleep.

PreviousChapters Next