• Published 19th Apr 2020
  • 443 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: G.L.O.W. Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight, Sunset, and friends now interact with the mighty ladies of wrestling.

  • ...
 7
 443

PreviousChapters Next
9. A Sweet Surprise for Silver Spoon

Author's Note:

Pinkie Pie now brings in Tammy Jones for some birthday fun.

It’s Silver Spoon’s birthday. And, all of her friends gather at her house for a birthday party. As Silver herself enjoys the company in her backyard, Pinkie Pie and Diamond Tiara are inside the house. They’re talking to a sweet looking girl with pigtails in her red hair. She wore a white short sleeve shirt, long red skirt, white shoes, and a flowing pink cape.

“Are you ready to make these kids happy?” Pinkie asked the girl.

“I sure am.” The girl answered. She then turns to Diamond. “Okay, Diamond. It’s showtime!”

Diamond Tiara nodded and went to the backyard.

“Attention, everybody.” Diamond announced. “I hope you’re all having a good time.”

“We are.” Silver Spoon replied. “And, it’s only got started. Anymore surprises?”

“Yes indeed. The presents and birthday cake will be coming out soon. But, right now, Pinkie Pie brought in a special guest to join the fun.”

The guests are all interested.

“I sure hope it’s not a clown.” Snips said. “Some of us are not into that sort of thing.”

“Besides,” said his partner, Snails, “clowns can be a little scary.”

“Don’t worry, fellas.” Diamond assured. “The guest she brought in is far better than a clown.”

The party guests anxiously await this special surprise.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Diamond announced, “I give you the sweetheart of wrestling, Tammy Jones!”

Soon, out steps the girl Pinkie talked to earlier. Everybody was surprised, especially the birthday girl.

“Hi, everybody.” Tammy greeted. “Did I hear that someone has a birthday today?”

Silver Spoon stepped up cautiously. “Yes, Tammy. It’s my birthday today.”

“Then, Happy Birthday, my friend.”

Tammy gave Silver a hug. Silver was so happy, she shed tears of joy. Pinkie watched from inside the house. Turned out better than I thought.

Suddenly, Diamond’s mother, Spoiled Rich came into the backyard. She appreciated that her daughter prepared this party for her friend. But, she was surprised to see Tammy Jones joining the fun.

“Diamond Tiara!” Spoiled called out.

“Mom!” Diamond yelped. “What are you doing here?”

“I was just coming over here to see how things are coming with this party.” She then stood next to her daughter. “I never expected to see Tammy Jones join the fun.”

Feeling nervous, Pinkie Pie rushed out to be with the mother daughter team.

“Please don’t angry.” Pinkie pleaded. “It was my idea to bring Tammy here.”

Spoiled soon had a smile on her face. “I’m not angry. In fact, this is a great idea.”

“It is?” Pinkie and Diamond said together.

“Yes. I remember when I was young. Watching GLOW is always a good time. Bringing Tammy Jones here makes this party even more fun. Good work you two.”

Pinkie and Diamond were relieved. As the party went on, music played, the guests were enjoying themselves, and Diamond and Silver looked at the presents on the table.

“You made out pretty good.” Diamond Tiara said happily. “Did you like the pajamas I got you?”

“I did.” Silver replied. “The best part is Tammy Jones coming over to make this day even more fun! Thank you, Diamond.”

Meanwhile, Spoiled Rich, Pinkie, and Tammy enjoyed each other’s company.

“I heard that you used to be a GLOW fan.” Tammy said to Spoiled.

“I still am.” Spoiled informed. “At least, the early days. Up to when Johnny C picked up where Dave McLane left off.”

“Really? Wow! It’s nice to have fan of all ages.”

Spoiled and Tammy high five each other. Pinkie watches and giggled quietly. That’s something you don’t see everyday.

Silver came into the house. “Excuse me, Tammy. Can you come tell us about some of your toughest matches?”

“Sure, birthday girl.” Tammy replied. She followed Silver Spoon into the backyard.

Spoiled Rich and Pinkie Pie shook hands, knowing that this day turned out to be great.

PreviousChapters Next