• Published 19th Apr 2020
  • 447 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: G.L.O.W. Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight, Sunset, and friends now interact with the mighty ladies of wrestling.

  • ...
 7
 447

PreviousChapters Next
38. Western Girls Day Out

Author's Note:

When Applejack has a problem, Dallas and Tulsa show up to comfort her.

One Saturday afternoon, after helping Granny Smith make the Apple Family’s well known cider to celebrate Spring, Applejack laid down on her bed. She has on her red flannel shirt and blue jeans. But, after helping with making the cider, she didn’t put her boots back on, nor unroll her pant cuffs. Her hat was on her hat rack.

“Big sis,” Apple Bloom called from outside the door, “y’all forgot your boots.”

Applejack opened the door, and saw her sister. “Thanks, sis.” She said sadly.

“Don’t let what happened yesterday upset ya.” Apple Bloom said. “It can happen to anybody.”

“Yeah, I know. But, I felt so terrible.”

Granny Smith came in to join the conversation. “No need to cry over it, AJ. Principal Celestia said that it’s not your fault.”

“It may not be my fault,” Applejack replied with tears in her eyes, “but, I still feel bad about it.”

“Maybe you should take a stroll outside to the barn. This sunny weather might help ya relax.”

The farm girl thought about what her grandma suggested. “Ya think it can relax me?”

“Sure.” Apple Bloom agreed. “What harm can it do?”

A few minutes later, Applejack went outside from the back door, and made her way to the barn.

Apple Bloom has a point about one thing. Applejack thought. This IS the type of day to go barefoot. It does feel invigorating.

Suddenly, a lasso came out of nowhere and looped around Applejack. This got her nervous. “Hey, what’s goin’ on around here?”

Then, a wavy blond haired woman stepped out. She wore a white vest over a blue short sleeve shirt, blue jeans, brown boots, and a white Stetson hat.

“I...I don’t believe it.” Applejack gasped. “Dallas.”

“Howdy, ma’am.” Dallas greeted. “Sorry, for this arrival. But, this is necessary.”

Applejack was confused as Dallas wrapped her rope around her body. Taking out a small piece of rope, Dallas tied Applejack’s hands behind her back.

“Hey, what is this?” Applejack wondered nervously. “Am I a prisoner?”

“Nope.” Dallas replied. “I was told that you had a bad day yesterday.”

“That’s putting it mildly.”

After sitting down on a stump, the bound farm girl told Dallas her story.

“I was helping getting the auditorium ready for a play for later tonight.” Applejack explained. “But, just as I was carrying some props designed like medieval weapons, I slipped on some liquid on the floor. Those props fell out of my hands, and landed in all kinds of places.

“The damage wasn’t that bad. But, I felt so bad about it, I cried hysterically.”

Applejack was starting to shake nervously. But, Dallas quickly grabbed the rope still attached to her, and tied her ankles together.

“Sorry, Dallas.” Applejack said. “I guess I still have panic attacks.”

“That does tend to happen.” Dallas said, calming the farm girl down. “We’ve seen our share of nervous breakdowns.”

“We?”

Just then, another western girl arrived. She has curly blond hair, white and yellow western boots, and a yellow frilly dress.

“Oh, wow!” Applejack said in shock. “Tulsa, the rodeo queen.”

“That’s right.” The woman, Tulsa, replied. “Nice to meet ya.”

Dallas wondered about something. “Was everything okay when that mess was cleaned up?”

“Now that I think about it,” Applejack thought, “everything is straightened up. I guess I was too upset to notice it.”

“Then, you have nothing to worry about.”

Tulsa then carried the bound farm girl, and brought her into the barn. After placing her down on the floor, she gives Applejack a gentle farewell. “Try to relax, Miss Applejack. You’re going to be fine.”

After Tulsa left, Applejack soon laid to her side, and suddenly dozed off. Twenty minutes later, Applejack slowly woke up. Only to find herself on the hammock in the backyard. And, she wasn’t tied up anymore.

“Enjoy yer nap?” Said the voice of Granny Smith.

Applejack turned and saw her grandma. “Granny? What happened?”

“I was told that you were in the barn.” Granny Smith replied. “I saw that ya were dozing off. After Apple Bloom and I quietly removed those ropes, Big Macintosh carried you, and placed you in the hammock.”

“Wow. You guys are so good to me.” Applejack wondered about something else. “What happened to Dallas and Tulsa?”

“Probably went back to their wrestlin’ practice. I’m heading back inside. Why don’t you just relax?”

As Granny Smith left, Applejack leaned back in the hammock, and slowly dozed off. It is a nice day to just take it easy.

PreviousChapters Next