• Published 19th Apr 2020
  • 447 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: G.L.O.W. Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight, Sunset, and friends now interact with the mighty ladies of wrestling.

  • ...
 7
 447

PreviousChapters Next
41. Beast Removal

Author's Note:

Pinkie Pie gets a big fright from Beastie and Dementia. Her family is here for her.

Inside the Pie Family house, Limestone and Marble finish strapping a straitjacket on their sister, Pinkie Pie. The party girl started to get nervous.

“Limestone, is this necessary?” Pinkie asked nervously.

“Sorry, sis.” Limestone replied. “But, you came in from the backyard, having a nervous breakdown.”

“Limestone is right.” Marble added. “This is just to make sure you don’t hurt yourself.”

Soon, their parents, Igneous Rock Pie and Cloudy Quartz, came in to check on Pinkie.

“Is she to be okay?” Igneous Rock asked.

“I think so, Pa.” Limestone replied. “Whatever happened, it left her really rattled."

“Well then, we’ll take it from here.”

Limestone and Marble nodded in agreement. Pinkie was escorted into her bedroom by her parents.

“Pinkie, dear.” Cloudy Quartz said with concern. “What caused you to get nervous?”

The party girl started to calm down a little bit. “Well, Mom. You know that I like hosting movie night, using some equipment I have.”

“Yes. I always see you rolling your projector, DVD player, speakers, and surge protector with you. Plus, a movie of your choice, unless otherwise.”

“Yep. Earlier today, I was at Sweet Apple Acres to entertain Applejack and her family. Suddenly, two freaky monsters jumped out and scared everybody. I took the worst of it.” Pinkie started to tear up. “That night was cancelled.”

Pinkie started to cry until Cloudy Quartz comforted her. “Easy, child. No need to cry. Do you remember what these beasts look like?”

The party girl started to think about it. “Let’s see. One of them was huge! She had short frizzy blond hair, freaky eye makeup, and thick feather covered shoulder pads. She also wore black tights and carried a mace.”

This description gave Cloudy Quartz an idea. “Does the other monster have frizzy brown hair, wore an off white dress, and carried an ax?”

“Yeah!” Pinkie gasped. “How did you know?”

“Pinkie, my dear.” Cloudy Quartz announced. “You had a beastly encounter with the fierce warrior, Beastie. And, her horrifying companion, Dementia.”

Pinkie’s eyes widened. “Beastie and Dementia?! That’s not good.”

“Indeed.” Igneous Rock Pie added as he came in. “Perhaps Beastie sees something in Dementia that The Princess of Darkness couldn’t. Do not fear. We’ll think of a way to put a stop to this.”

As Igneous Rock left, Cloudy Quartz grabbed one of Pinkie’s party streamers, and used it to tie her ankles together. “I’m sorry to do this to you.”

“It’s okay, mom.” Pinkie replied, trying to relax. “I can’t blame you.”

As Pinkie laid down on her bed to rest, Cloudy Quartz draped her blanket on top of her, and kissed her on her cheek. “Rest, my dear.”

Cloudy left the room, leaving Pinkie to get some sleep. A few days later, Pinkie’s movie night resumes at Sweet Apple Acres.

“Okay, everybody.” Pinkie cheerfully said. “Take two.”

As the movie was starting, growls were heard. Just then, two scary people bursted out and scared the movie patrons. As the intruders flashed their weapons, a familiar voice called to them.

“Good evening, Beastie and Dementia.” The voice of an elegant woman called out.

It turned out to be Rarity, getting their attention. “Try to catch me.”

As Rarity ran off, Beastie growled. “Raaaar! Come back here, fancy pants!”

Beastie and Dementia ran after the elegant girl. Just then, a rope net suddenly rose up, and snagged the beastly pursuers.

“The Pie Family were right.” Applejack said, holding the rope connected to the net. “It IS Beastie and Dementia.”

The gruesome twosome realized that they were caught. Later, Beastie and Dementia were placed in a cage. Their weapons are secured by a security guard as the Pie Family look on.

“You reign of terror ends here, ladies.” Igneous Rock announced.

“This isn’t over, Pie Family.” Beastie growled as Dementia watches on silently.

As the cage is driven away, Beastie spoke in a low calm voice. “We’ll be back.”

The cage is driven off as the Pie Family watches with admiration.

“We’ll be ready, Beastie.” Limestone stated as she places her arms on the shoulders of Pinkie and Marble. “Count on it.”

Pinkie feels good, knowing that this nightmare is over.

PreviousChapters Next