• Published 19th Apr 2020
  • 441 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: G.L.O.W. Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight, Sunset, and friends now interact with the mighty ladies of wrestling.

  • ...
 7
 441

PreviousChapters Next
5. A Pretty Zodiac Picture

Author's Note:

Avid photographer, Photo Finish is going to have some unexpected inspiration from a known GLOW wrestler, Ebony.

Sitting on a park bench, avid photographer, Photo Finish, looks through a magazine to get some ideas for her next project.

This is a true head scratcher. Photo was thinking. What can I do?

Just then, an African American woman wearing a white top, black spandex shorts, and blue sneakers was jogging on this warm sunny day when she saw Photo. She then decided to say hello.

“Good morning, Miss Photo Finish.” The kind woman greeted.

Photo Finish looked at the woman, and is surprised. “Ebony! This is indeed an honor to meet a GLOW veteran.”

The comment made Ebony giggle a little. “GLOW veteran. I like the sound of that.” She then looked at the magazine. “What’s on your mind?”

“I’m looking for some ideas for a new photography project.” Photo explained. “But, I can’t figure anything out!” The photographer started to get upset. “Unless you have any ideas.”

Ebony soon saw some fish swimming in a pond. Then, she got an idea. “Hey, Photo. Take a picture of those fish. I think I have an idea.”

Taking Ebony’s advice, Photo went to the pond, and took a quick shot. When the two ladies saw the picture of two fish swimming. Ebony was very pleased. “Cool. A perfect picture for Pisces, the fish.”

Photo then realized Ebony’s idea. “I get it. A tribute to the 12 signs of the Zodiac.”

“That’s right.” Ebony cheered. “Let’s start off with the animals. There are plenty of them in the Zodiac.”

Photo and Ebony start of at a petting zoo. Photo snapped a picture of a goat. Ebony checked of a list she made. “Okay, that covers Capricorn, the goat.”

Next stop is a zoo. Photo first took a picture of a bull walking proudly. “That’s perfect for Taurus, the bull.”

Ebony checked off her list as they make there way to see a majestic lion.

“Smile for the camera, Leo.” Photo said as she took the picture.

Next, the photographer took a picture of a long horned sheep. Ebony saw curly horns on this animal. “Great shot, Photo. That’s a perfect symbol for Aries, the ram.”

At another area, they saw some scorpions behind plate glass. Photo saw a beautiful black scorpion, and took the picture. “That covers Scorpio, the scorpion.”

“Cool.” Ebony added. “Our mission is half way done.”

The ladies went to the beach to continue their mission.

“It’s truly a grand beach day.” Photo noticed.

“I agree.” Ebony said. “All we need now is to find a crab. Then, Cancer will be covered.”

Just then, Photo saw a crab crawling on the sand. Being careful, she took her picture, and is very pleased. Later, Ebony brought a hot pretzel for her and Photo to share.

“Hello, Ebony.” Photo said as she saw her arrive. “Look what I took a picture of.”

Looking at the camera, Ebony saw a picture of scales from the window of an antique store.

“Great shot, Photo!” Ebony praised. “That covers Libra, the scales.”

“Yes. This leaves four signs left. Aquarius, Gemini, Virgo, and Sagittarius. Any suggestions?”

“We can gather some volunteers and have them come to your studio. I’m sure they’ll support your project.”

“Good thinking. I’m glad that you and I are working together.”

Later, at her studio, Photo had some of her friends to pose for her. Wearing a toga, Rarity represented Virgo, the virgin. Dressed as an archer, Sandalwood represented Sagittarius, the archer. Wearing a wetsuit and carting a jug, Octavia represented Aquarius, the water bearer. And, Photo’s own assistants, Violet Blur and Pixel Pizzazz, dressed up to represent Gemini, the twins.

After the pictures are developed, Photo Finish and Ebony are very pleased.

“These pictures turned out well!” Photo cheered. “Thanks to your inspiration, Ebony.”

“Just glad to help.” Ebony said happily. She then makes her way to the door. “Right now, as you would say, ‘I go’.”

Ebony left the studio. Photo was very pleased that she helped out.

PreviousChapters Next