• Published 19th Apr 2020
  • 429 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: G.L.O.W. Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight, Sunset, and friends now interact with the mighty ladies of wrestling.

  • ...
 7
 429

PreviousChapters Next
34. A Dazzling Encounter

Author's Note:

The Dazzlings have an unexpected meeting with the gossip maiden, Tiffany Mellon.

It was a Saturday in Canterlot City. The infamous trio known as the Dazzlings left a white building. As they walk down the streets, they seem a little upset.

“I can’t believe this!” Sonata Dusk shouted angrily. “It’s so not fair!”

“Calm yourself, Sonata.” Adagio Dazzle said, trying to calm her down.

“But, Adagio! Aria is the best gamer. She should ALWAYS win!!”

“No need to blow your top.” Aria Blaze said. “That Gilda was just more ready than I was.”

Aria was reviewing that she was in a video game contest against Gilda from Griffonstone High. Gilda chose the video game “Mouse Trap”. Though Aria was mastering the board, Gilda was more focused, and won the challenge.

“Aria got a little nervous.” Adagio informed. “Avoiding those cats and that hawk is not easy.”

Sonata was still fuming. “But, Aria has the moves down to a science! Why did she lose?!”

Sonata started to cry. Aria hopes to calm her down. “Take it easy, Sonata. We’ll treat you to some tacos.”

That quieted Sonata down quick. Suddenly, A blond haired woman wearing a glittery golden jacket, red shirt, gold skirt, and bright yellow shoes showed up.

“I can see the headlines now!” The woman said excitedly. “Dazzling Clipped by Griffon Girl!”

The Dazzlings were shocked to see this woman. Adagio walked up to confront her. “What are you doing in Canterlot City, Tiffany Mellon? More gossip for your column?”

“I can’t help it. If there’s a story, I’m all over it!”

Sonata Dusk soon realized something. “Tiffany Mellon? Oh my gosh! She’s one of The Park Avenue Knockouts along with Roxy Astor!”

“Oh, yeah.” Aria added. “This dame always looks for any juicy story.”

Miss Mellon then approached Aria. “I watched your video game battle with Miss Gilda. You must’ve gotten upset after that lost.”

“I was upset.” Aria replied. “I realized that Gilda loves old school video games more than me. I guess I like today’s games.”

“She’s right.” Adagio added. “She racked up good high scores on a dance game at another arcade.”

“Really?” Tiffany said. “I’d like to see that someday.”

“Someday, Tiffany,” Aria stated, “you will.”

“Okay. I’ll hold you to it!”

Soon, Tiffany’s phone in her purse starts to ring. “Excuse me, girls.”

As the Golden gossip maiden answers her phone, the Dazzlings talk about this visitor.

“How do you know about these..uh...Park Avenue Knockouts?” Aria asked Sonata.

“I’ve been going on YouTube to see these classic GLOW matches.” Sonata answered. “I’ve seen a battle between The Park Avenue Knockouts and those mighty Russians.”

“That would be Ninotchka and Major Tanya.” Adagio figured.

“You got it.”

Tiffany then returned to the group. “There’s a video game tournament in town! You girls interested in seeing it?”

The Dazzlings give an answer together. “YEAH!”

“Great!” Tiffany cheered as she sees a limousine coming. “Here comes our ride.”

A beautiful limousine pulled up to the sidewalk. Tiffany opened the door for Adagio and company. “Let’s go, girls!”

The Dazzlings stepped into the limo with Tiffany behind them. As she closed the door, she gave a command. “To the Canterlot Convention Hall.”

The limo driver then drove off. The Dazzlings appreciates this ride to the video game tournament. They realized that Tiffany Mellon is a decent person after all.

PreviousChapters Next