• Published 19th Apr 2020
  • 440 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: G.L.O.W. Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight, Sunset, and friends now interact with the mighty ladies of wrestling.

  • ...
 7
 440

PreviousChapters Next
2. Disturbance In The Park

Author's Note:

First up for the bad girls of GLOW, the ferocious desert fighter: Palestina.

Canterlot State Park is a nice place to be. People enjoying the sunshine, having picnics, throwing the frisbee around, and sometimes, a group of people get together for yoga outside. This day, some people were very upset. Fluttershy and Tree Hugger were about to enjoy themselves with a picnic. But, they have tears in their eyes, as if something was wrong.

"We came as soon as you called us." Rarity said as she and Sunset Shimmer arrived.

"Thank you, Rarity." Fluttershy responded sadly. "Tree Hugger and I were just spreading our blanket when this horrible voice broke the peace and quiet."

"We're not the only ones." Tree Hugger added. "Many dudes and dudettes heard this nasty screeching. Totally not cool."

Suddenly, they heard the voice of a wicked sounding woman doing some chanting. Sunset turned and pointed to Rarity where the sound came from. The four saw a woman wearing a black bandana, wearing a black top and camouflage pants, kneeling on a mat. She had a pair of black boots on the side, and she was chanting, as she bent down into a kneeling position.

"That's the woman who's disrupting everybody!" Fluttershy indicated.

Sunset and Rarity looked as this strange woman. Then, a thought came into Sunset's head.

"I think I know who she is." Sunset said.

"So do I." Rarity added. "This woman is a real annoyance. Any ideas?"

"Yeah. Here's the plan." Sunset whispered her plan to the group.

Minutes later, the group approached this stranger as she began another chant. She stopped, and looked at the four young girls.

"Greetings, young ones." The woman greeted in a foreign tone.

"We should've have known it was you." Rarity said as the other girls look as this woman. "Palestina!"

Fluttershy and Tree Hugger were shocked to hear that name.

"Oh my." Fluttershy gasped. "I've heard of Palestina."

"Me too." Tree Hugger. "She's supposed to be this bogus desert dame from Damascus, Syria."

"That's right." Sunset said with confidence. "This woman is part of that crew headed by the infamous Aunt Kitty."

The woman named Palestina rose up and confronted the girls. "How dare you speak about Aunt Kitty like that!"

"Hey, it's the truth."

"What makes you think you can disrupt the peace of this park with your nasty chanting?" Rarity informed. "You made our friends here very upset."

Palestina looked at Fluttershy and Tree Hugger with tears in ther eyes. She just scoffed them. "You infidels have no respect for traditions of others."

"If you're talking about kneeling on a mat and chanting, we have no problem with that." Sunset said. "But, there's no need for you to bother people in this quiet park."

"And, what are you going to do to stop me, young one?"

Sunset gave a loud whistle. Soon, coming out was the muscular Bulk Biceps, wearing a blue tank top, brown khakis, and white sneakers. He looks at the desert lady with angry eyes. Soon, Palestina started getting nervous.

"M..m..my, m.my." Palestina stuttered. "What..big..muscles..you got?"

Feeling threatened, Palestina put on her boots, rolled up her mat, and ran out of the park, like a coyote. The group watched her run away.

"I hope that we've seen the last of that desert assasin." Bulk Biceps stated proudly.

"Believe me, Bulk." Sunset added. "We all hope for that."

PreviousChapters Next