• Published 19th Apr 2020
  • 447 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: G.L.O.W. Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight, Sunset, and friends now interact with the mighty ladies of wrestling.

  • ...
 7
 447

PreviousChapters Next
42. Stylish Media

Author's Note:

While getting ready for a movie premiere, Photo Finish and Juniper Montage get a surprise, in the form of Roxy Astor.

“Okay. I’ll be waiting, Rarity.” Photo Finish said on her phone. “Goodbye.”

When Photo hung up, there came a knock at the door of her photo studio.

“Come in.” Photo ordered.

The door opened, and in steps a visitor Photo didn’t expect.

“Juniper Montage?!” Photo gasped. “This is unexpected!”

“Hello, Photo Finish.” Juniper greeted. “I heard that you’re on your way to a movie premiere. Is that true?”

“Indeed. A brand new Daring Do movie is premiering at the Canterlot Multiplex later tonight. And, I’m going there to get some pictures.”

“I’m going there myself. I planned to get clips of this event. How about I join you?”

Photo was surprised to hear that proposal. But, she thinks it’s a good idea. “Juniper, you got a deal.”

Juniper and Photo shook hands in agreement. Twenty minutes later, they were both standing on a street corner.

“And, what are we waiting for?” Juniper asked.

“My friend, Rarity, said that she sent someone to pick me up here.” Photo explained. “Should be here any minute.”

Just as Photo said that, a stretch limousine came into view. The limo drove up to the corner and stopped for the two media girls. A car door opened, and a young woman with curly light brown hair was seen. She wore a blue jacket over a white shirt. Also, she wore a blue skirt, black platform shoes, and a black tie.

“Wow!” Juniper squealed. “It’s Roxy Astor!”

“Roxy Astor?” Photo gasped. “My goodness.”

“Good afternoon, Miss Photo Finish.” Roxy Astor greeted. “Come aboard. And, please, bring Miss Juniper Montage with you.”

The media maidens climbed aboard. The door closes, and the limo drives away. Inside the three girls enjoy each other’s company.

“I never expected you to pick us up.” Photo said in astonishment.

“Miss Rarity called me and asked me to pick you up.” Roxy explained. “But, I didn’t know Juniper Montage was coming along.”

“I was on my way to the movie premiere too.” Juniper said. “So, I figured to join her.”

“Good reason.”

Juniper decided to ask her own question. “So, Roxy. How are you and gossip maven, Tiffany Mellon, doing in the ring?”

“Very well.” Roxy replied. “We had a well deserved victory against Habana and Melody Trouble Vixen.”

Photo Finish realized something. “Of course! You and Tiffany Mellon are the tag team called The Park Avenue Knockouts!”

“That’s right, Photo. We make a great combination.”

Photo and Juniper are glad to ride with Roxy Astor. Later, the premiere at the Canterlot Multiplex went well. Photo Finish and Juniper Montage worked together to make this a pleasant experience. Rarity and Roxy watch the media maidens work.

“Juniper works pretty well with Photo. Am I correct?” Rarity asked.

“I would say so.” Roxy agreed.

The two girls high fived each other, knowing that Photo Finish and Juniper Montage work well together.

PreviousChapters Next