• Published 19th Apr 2020
  • 449 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: G.L.O.W. Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight, Sunset, and friends now interact with the mighty ladies of wrestling.

  • ...
 7
 449

PreviousChapters Next
6. Dark Magic Time

Author's Note:

It’s magic time as Trixie is joined by The Princess of Darkness .

On the streets of Canterlot City, Trixie Lulamoon, also known as The Great and Powerful Trixie, is hosting another magic show.

“Behold, the Great and Powerful Trixie will baffle your feeble minds with something different.” Trixie announced. “I would like a volunteer from the audience to assist me.”

Sure enough, Flash Sentry steps up to the stage.

“What are you up to now, Trixie?” Flash asked.

“You’re about to be hypnotized by a special guest.” Trixie informed as she turns back to the audience. “Ladies and gentlemen, The Princess of Darkness!”

Suddenly, a smoke bomb exploded, and from the smoke, a masked woman wearing a black outfit and a flowing cape steps out. Everybody gasped at the sight of this creepy woman.

“Hello, fools.” P.O.D. said. “You’re about to see a sample of my dark magic.”

“Yeah, right.” Flash said sarcastically. “I don’t believe it!”

“Let’s see if you still scoff after this.” The Princess of Darkness takes out a bone like wand and waves it in front of Flash. “You are now a gorilla. Understand? A gorilla!”

With a red flash from her wand, Flash bent down and started grunting like a gorilla. He then moves about, astonishing the audience. Next, he climbs a telephone pole, stopping halfway. The audience cheered for this performance.

“That was fantastic!” Octavia cheered as she was videotaping the whole thing.

“They love it!” Trixie said pleasingly. “But, how will he become normal again?”

“Not a problem.” Princess of Darkness said as she turns to the hypnotized boy. “Flash, come to me.”

Hearing the P.O.D.’s command, Flash climbed down the pole and returned to the stage.

“All that’s needed is a bright flash to snap him out of it.” P.O.D. informed. “Like a flash from your smartphone perhaps.”

“Good idea.” Trixie replied.

Getting out her smartphone, Trixie got Flash’s attention, then snapped a picture. Seconds later, Flash recovered.

“Whoa. I had the strangest dream.” Flash said, still woozy. “I dreamt that I was acting like a gorilla.”

“It was no dream.” Trixie said. “Octavia has proof.”

After the show was over, Octavia showed Flash the footage she shot.

“Did I really do that?” Flash wondered.

“Yes, you did.” Octavia replied. “Trixie’s friend had you hypnotized good. All that was missing is you being fed a banana.”

Flash giggled a little, knowing that was indeed a good trick. “I’ll never doubt anybody like the Princess of Darkness again. That black clad lady is full of tricks.”

While packing up her set, Trixie felt pleased that the hypnosis act went well.

“That went pretty well.” The Princess of Darkness said as she walked towards Trixie. “Flash Sentry will probably have some crazy dreams after this.”

“Indeed he will.” Trixie replied.

The two magic ladies shook hands, satisfied with the act going well.

PreviousChapters Next