• Published 19th Apr 2020
  • 445 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: G.L.O.W. Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight, Sunset, and friends now interact with the mighty ladies of wrestling.

  • ...
 7
 445

PreviousChapters Next
15. Sweetie Belle’s Dance Night

Author's Note:

It’s time for the exotic Little Egypt to show Sweetie Belle a charming good time.

It’s a beautiful Saturday night at Hoity Toity’s posh pad. It was an outdoor garden party. And, many elegant types gather to enjoy themselves. Even Rarity and Sweetie Belle are there. Rarity has on a long teal sleeveless gown and blue shoes while Sweetie Belle wears a long sleeve magenta long gown with sky blue stripes pointing up on the bottom. She has on glittery green shoes.

“Enjoying yourself, Sweetie Belle?” Rarity asked.

“Believe it or not,” Sweetie responded, “I am. I thought an event like this is going to be dull.”

“I can understand why. You figured that with all of these elegant types, it would be boring. But, some of them have very exciting lives.”

“Yeah. Some of these people even talked to ME. They like my friendship with Apple Bloom and Scootaloo.”

Rarity smiled as Hoity Toity steps up with microphone in hand.

“Evening, folks.” He announced. “I hope you’re all enjoying yourselves. Now, with help from miss DJ Pon-3,” The mentioned DJ, alias Vinyl Scratch, prepares her equipment. “we shall have some special entertainment for you. We are honored to have with us a guest who will demonstrate a fascinating dance.”

Everybody is anxiously waiting for this surprise as Hoity Toity continues his announcement. “Ladies and Gentlemen, The darling of the Nile, Little Egypt!”

Then, out steps a lovely lady with flowing black hair, wearing a light brown top, and a flowing coral colored long skirt. Everybody applauded her appearance.

“Wow.” Sweetie Belle cheered. “She’s beautiful.”

“Oh my.” Rarity said in astonishment.

Little Egypt then turned to DJ Pon-3. “A little Egyptian dance music, please?”

“Coming up, Little Egypt.” The DJ replied as she turns on the music.

As the music plays, Little Egypt started to move her hips and sway her arms, moving very lovingly. The audience is entranced by her movements.

This lady seems to be a big hit with some of these people. Hoity Toity thought. I wonder if some of them are wrestling fans.

As her dance continues, Little Egypt made her way to Rarity and Sweetie Belle’s table. She signaled DJ Pon-3 to stop the music for a moment.

“How would you like to dance with me?” Little Egypt asked Sweetie Belle.

Rarity’s sister was shocked. “Me? Oh, wow! I’m a little nervous, however.”

Sweetie Belle was shaking a little until Rarity calmed her down. “Don’t worry, Sweetie Belle. You’ll do fine.”

Feeling better, Sweetie lets Little Egypt take her along while Rarity pulls out her smartphone.

As soon as Little Egypt and Sweetie Belle got up front, DJ Pon-3 was signaled to play the music again.

“Now, follow me.” Little Egypt suggested. “This will be fun.”

Sweetie nodded. Little Egypt began to dance and Sweetie Belle followed her moves. Although she’s nervous, Sweetie continues to dance. Soon, she felt very relaxed.

Beautiful dance moves, Sweetie. Rarity thought as she was taping the dance.

As soon as the dance was over, Hoity Toity stepped up with microphone in hand. “How about a round of applause for Little Egypt and her dance partner?”

The people started clapping and cheering as Little Egypt and Sweetie hugged each other. The next day, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo watched a video Rarity posted. It was of Sweetie’s dance from the night before.

“I didn’t know ya can dance like that?” Apple Bloom wondered.

“I didn’t either.” Sweetie Belle replied. “It’s like I was moved by that music.”

“Or, maybe because you were dancing with Little Egypt.” Scootaloo added. “This will probably get a lot of likes on YouTube.”

Sweetie Belle giggled knowing that Scootaloo does have a point.

PreviousChapters Next