• Published 23rd Feb 2020
  • 7,283 Views, 163 Comments

Canterlot High’s Secret Somnophilia Craze - Very Sleepy



Adagio discovers she and Sunset both enjoy the company of sleeping schoolgirls.

Comments ( 12 )

I've been sitting on this one for to long. But I mostly managed to finish it because I got another idea I wanted to expand on asap.

Like the Joker, nothing is simple with you.

Now things are even more insane. So what!? The game was never real and it didn't matter if Sunset won or lost.

Chrysalis smirked, before letting loose a fit of laughter. “Isn’t it obvious?” she asked after eventually calming down. She took a red marker and etched the X over America right then and there. “That’s you.”

Makes me wonder if Chrysalis plans on fucking Sunset.

11305071
So it's finally coming to an end eh? I confess my disappointment, but I'll look into your next fic.

11305165
I meant more of where to take this fic next. Might have to hold off on expanding on this island resort for a while.

Though I can't help but feel that once this is all over. Chrysalis will have great respect for Sunset and the two might become friends?????

Though I guess I called it and was finally right for once.

Although I really can't see Sunset wanting to stay on that island and if she does choose to stay I don't see her abandoning Adagio. She might have her brought to the island, but sadly the boys are left behind. Wondering what the hell happened to all the girls.

Thus taking away their fun. But would Sunset even allow that?

I really look forward to the next chapter.

“Oh ho ho… it seems you’ve landed yourself in quite the pickle,” Chrysalis chuckled, having promptly stopped their leaving charade. “I can help you, but I’m going to have to ask something of you, Ms. Shimmer, in return. Come.” The woman beckoned for the teenager to follow.

Sunset gave a nervous swallow of impending dread, realizing she was still playing a part in this spy’s game, who had likewise planned to get her way on everything from the start. Going against such a powerful figure with such intentions likely wasn’t wise. All she could do now was merely play along.



“Huh… no one from America yet though?” Sunset noted the distinct lack of a red X in that location. “What’s going on there?”

Chrysalis smirked, before letting loose a fit of laughter. “Isn’t it obvious?” she asked after eventually calming down. She took a red marker, and etched the X over America right then and there. “That’s you.”

Now the question is what's Chrysalis endgame? It's hard to really tell what her true plans with Sunset is, but by the looks and sound of things. Sunset is prey just like everyone else. Despite winning the game, she and her friends are still trap on the island and only Chrysalis haves the means to leave.

Its clear that Chrysalis lied about selling the girls to slavery. It didn't matter if Sunset won or lost (unless there was a secret motive)

Managing to tear her futa gaze away from the endless bounty of beautiful women below her, Sunset stared at the map the master spy’s assistant had brought. On it was the world with red X’s etched off on numerous countries. Egypt being one of them.

“Officially, I am dead,” Chrysalis explained quite plainly, “actually, I’ve died many times in my life. Though in a spy’s line of work, that simply means we are unofficially retired, and want to be left alone. Then with plenty of money and plenty of time on my hands, I dedicated a good many years building up my own personal heaven. A part of which is this beach resort, the rest of it being those ladies down there. Each of them hand selected by me as a woman of perfected beauty, worthy of being one of my many mates and worthy of my time to abduct them. Supermodels, movie stars, women of all professions, or just a typical woman who won the genetic lottery. The very best woman this world has to offer.” Chrysalis licked her lips lustfully as her own futahood stirred proudly. “And seeing as variety is the spice of life, I saw it prudent to spread my claims out far and wide.”

“General rule is one girl taken from every country,” Ocellus explained, gesturing at the map where the majority of countries had a red X over them.

If there was anyone else here besides the three of them, Sunset would have been shocked and horrified to learn all of this! But seeing as it was just them, she knew she didn't have to pretend and could just be honest. “Wow….I’m impressed!” she marveled with stars in her eyes. It was like a thing straight out of her dreams, yet this master spy had the balls and the follow-through to make her dream into a reality! “Egypt, Greece, France, Sweden, India…….wait… you even kidnapped a woman from Antarctica?”

“A bit of a stretch on that one, seeing as no one is exactly born there. She was a biology research scientist at a remote outpost. Our easiest nabbing to date,” Chrysalis explained with a shrug.

“Ms. Chrysalis did not want to leave an entire continent unmarked like that. Though, all things considered, she turned out to be a wonderful addition to the group. I do enjoy our chats,” Ocellus added.

“Huh… no one from America yet though?” Sunset noted the distinct lack of a red X in that location. “What’s going on there?”

Chrysalis smirked, before letting loose a fit of laughter. “Isn’t it obvious?” she asked after eventually calming down. She took a red marker, and etched the X over America right then and there. “That’s you.”

So, Sunset was Chrysalis target the whole time as she is the one who is mark for America (although she's equestrian, not American) And the favor she owes Chrysalis clearly involves sex, in fact when you think about it. Chrysalis is the only human world born female who haves a dick. Sunset and Adagio got theirs simply by coming to this world because of magic. So, how does Chrysalis have a dick?

I have a feeling she got it from drinking a potion and the one who made it was this worlds Zecora. Who was no doubt taken from Africa.

I bet the favor might include Sunset drinking a potion and it would get rid of her dick and give her a pussy in its place. The game was just a way to give Sunset one last hurrah before losing her dick and will remain as a top member of Chrysalis harem.

But that's just a theory. Who knows what’s Chrysalis plan for Sunset is or what Sunset going to do next. One thing I do know for sure is that Chrysalis does indeed plan on fucking the fiery haired teen.

Definitely from behind with Sunset’s body press against the window.

“I’m going in now, okay, Fluttershy?” Sunset cooed gently. In the past when she had run solo, she had usually performed similar pep talks to her busty friend, likely knowing her apprehensive nature Sunset felt it would make her more comfortable with the ordeal if she was gently talked through the process. Even if she was completely asleep every time it happened to her.

Sunset definitely not going at like that to Fluttershy in a fun little chapter I’m working on, here's an example why.
derpicdn.net/img/2019/2/25/1971533/medium.jpg

So when will the others learn that Sunset is a futanari?

“A BEACH RESORT?!?!” Sunset Shimmer exclaimed, pressing her entire body against a wide and enormous glass window from the grand office, a structure that stood above and provided a full and crystal clear view of everything below.

derpicdn.net/img/2022/1/7/2779968/medium.png

I’m calling it. Chrysalis going to fuck Sunset from behind while pushing her against the window.

A cliffhanger?! You've got to be kidding me! I'm looking forward to seeing an update, because this story is marvelous.

when you gonna update

Login or register to comment