• Published 24th Dec 2019
  • 8,486 Views, 98 Comments

Anon Bangs Cloudy Quartz - Clopficsinthecomments



After receiving a big, fat NO from Pinkie Pie's mom, Anon is worried that his mane-six MILF-quest was about to end in ignominious failure. Little did he know that, with a bit of Pinkie's help, he's about to become a breeding member of the Pie family.

Comments ( 64 )

Here early. Fuck yeah. I know this is gonna be great before I even read it. Thanks!

Damnit I really wanna read more fics with the moms but I hate anon stories sooooo much

Haven't read any of that series yet, but I wonder... will it be necromancy or time magic for him to bang AJ's mom? :pinkiecrazy:

10002630

The Pies will snu-snu him to death, of course. And there will be Pear Butter.

Twilight Velvet will then bring him back with magic and sheer thirstiness.

10002901
Okay, I see. Thanks. :twilightsmile:

The Cloud Thickens chapter has 1 word in it if you don't know.

10003074
Ah, I meant that in the sense of the Anon Bangs series, not forever forever stories

10002689
This is a good idea... But I'm gonna follow the shoutingisfun canon

10003099
If you get a case of diamond dick from putting it in her pooper though... you'll regret it.

10002939
I fixed it... there was a duplicated chapter. Thanks for pointing it out though!

10002827
Hey now, if it's been cleaned... who can complain?

10003177
Not like it needed to be said that it was clean.

My fear defeated my boner.

Terrifying and hot at the same time. Well done!

Cloudy is best Alpha Mare.

I love your writing and this story was great, I just wish I liked femdom even a little. Oh well, Anon came out on top in the end.

The rock cider recipe legit sounds like concrete

Let's get a non-con tag please

This was absolutely insane and I loved it
👍👍👍👍👍

10006113
I don't think that hooves can feel the bite of human teeth. Also I doubt you'll be able to pull that shotgun from her, she's pretty tough.

I'd go for a kick to the gut, try to wind her.

10004182
He's a bit scared to swear with his usually vituperousness with Cloudy about.

10003755
In my stories, the girls always fall victim to the animality of a man/stallion.

10003599
Spitfire might be able to rival her.

10002534
Haha, I guess the Anon bangs series is set somewhere before the last episode.

10006699
Lol believe it or not, concrete can actually be kinda fizzy if you put enough air in it. Makes it look like foam.

I love the MILF hunting series. Is there going to be a Velvet one?

I don't see why there can't be a legit story with Applejack's mom. Just start with some Twilight and/or Starlight time travel bullshittery and Anon now has a chance.

Aww if i had money i'd pay you to write a jailbreak story where annon has to try to escape with the help of Pinkie as he's being pursued by the 3 heavly pregnant female pies. I 'd also ask for both a bad end where he gets recaptured and broken into a well behaved stud, and a good ending where he gets out of his forced marriage with the pregnant pies but is still forced to support them even though he was forced to marry them he is still responsible for getting Cloudy, Marble, and Limestone pregnant. Oh well still a great story

10037406
If we want to mortify AJ, Anon could be the real father of the current generation of apples. This could be accomplished by jumping around the timeline.

10053465
Thank you!

I dont take commissions anyway, I have a really good job and would feel weird doing this for can when there's so many other deserving authors.

Phew! What a ride that was. I don't know if I could handle all that mareliness but I'd sure be willing to try. Excellent as always CFITC. I look forward to the next instalment.

This was epic I hope after all this he's still married to the 3 mares

wait a minute.

did i skip velvet or is she missing from this little series of stories

10088811
I'm gonna do that story last... chronologically, it does come first.

10089518
Save the best for last it seems.

Though it makes me wonder how your going to do aj's since if I remember correctly he just hangs with Fluttershy at the end

Well its nice to see you thought of an interesting way to work another installation after the comic had him get shot down. But I must say the way it came about didnt sit too well with me. The whole "You were a sleeze bag so that means we'd have no guilty conscience about blowing your head off" bit was pretty... extreme. Anon can be an annoying goof but that was pretty uncalled for. Aside from that I had really high hopes for his time with Cloudy, but it was a bit of a let down. It was pretty hot how domineering and strong she is but at the end of the day the last scene was just a very dragged out session of them fucking in the same position. For me it lost its charm and just got monotnous due to the lack of variety. Though I suppose it was to help solidify her character as a "traditional mare", she still could've jazzed things up a little instead of just ramming backwards into him the whole time. Overall not a bad read, but not the strongest finish (except for Anon's. That was a very strong "finish" :trollestia:).

10109466
Thanks for the honest feedback, sorry this one didn't click for you. Hopefully the next one will!

My only criticism is you said her hooves dug furrows in the floor like a carpenters level when I think you meant lathe.

10142193
You are certainly correct! I actually considered doing lathe, but thought that level would be less obscure for readers. Going forward I'm not gonna do that anymore though - I have to trust in the vocabulary of my readers.

Thank you!

Login or register to comment