• Published 11th Dec 2019
  • 2,964 Views, 67 Comments

The Farmer & The Mermaid - TheOneAJ



What do you get when a human Applejack finds a mermaid Rarity?

  • ...
14
 67
 2,964

Epilogue, Authors Notes

Somewhere out on Canterlot’s Coast Line

The moonlight sparkled on the waves as the crashed upon the canterlot shores. If one was walking about, looking out into the surf, they might have been thinking; What a beautiful night! Or maybe, I’d love to go for a swim, what if there are sharks in the water?! Perhaps a few of them would of gazed out at the stars as well, and pondered the mysterious and deeper questions of the universe. Maybe, if they had been on one partical stretch of beach, they might of seen a curly purples haired head pop out of the water. If they were concerned, upon the head belonged to a little girl, they might have been compleded to make sure she was okay, and in the girl would have dove back into the water, revealing her tail as she did so. Or maybe they would have thought it was none of their business what a girl was doing in the water so later at night and moved on.

Of course, no human had seen the little girl surface. Nor, did they see her drag her tail up onto the shore either, looking upon the land, a look determination in her eyes.

“Rarity,” one Sweetie Belle whispered, as if her sister would somehow hear...

Author's Note:

yes, I am marking this story as complete. While there’s more I’d like to do, in all honesty, this is as far as I got in terms of ‘what actually happens/how to play it out.’ The dreaded curse of knowing how you want your story to play out and various scenes, but not how you wish to play them out 😭
So apologies to those years from now who may be asking ‘you ever going to finish this?’ I do hope to one day come back to this, but I have other stories I need to get to as well, but I will say; thanks to all those who read this.
Especially one Paul’s story, who we may of had a little light hearted fun competition when realizing we both used the same cover art ^^’
His story’s just as fun, and by all means, don’t feel shy to let me know which story you liked better ❤️

TGuppy Love
Sometimes, life drops a miracle in your lap. For Applejack, that miracle has scales. Now she has to figure out what to do with her.
PaulAsaran · 47k words  ·  350  17 · 5.1k views

No, seriously! Comments on my stories do determine which I keep working on and which I put to the side! I honestly will appreciate the ‘when’s the next story’ ones from time to time, honest! -:-

Till next time, feel free to read my other works as well 👋

TThe Siren Of The Wellspring
When Octavia needs to save her sister, one, beautiful, blue siren stands in her way...
TheOneAJ · 7.9k words  ·  34  3 · 563 views
Comments ( 10 )

not complaining but I thought this was a different story that I'm tracking with the same icon. still a very good story worth reading imo

10690601
Let me guess, Guppy love?
Although your praise is all the appreciation :twilightsmile:

Love the story. Keep going.

BIgMac and AJ have girlfriends and hiding it from Granny. Just get AB someone and the whole house will run around Granny.

Near the start about AB party:

Applebloom looked circled one of her shoes in the ground. “Girls, and boys?”

So while it could be Scootaloo or DT, that may had hinted at a boy.

“Rarity,” one Sweetie Belle whispered, as if her sister would somehow hear...

A New Warrior Has Entered the Ring!

I loved this story all the way till the end. I hope to see a sequel some time soon or the near future!

Argh, cliffhangers. Ah well, if we get a return to this world, I'd merrily read it. Cheers.

The moonlight sparkled on the waves as the crashed upon the canterlot shores. If one was walking about, looking out into the surf, they might have been thinking; What a beautiful night! Or maybe, I’d love to go for a swim, what if there are sharks in the water?! Perhaps a few of them would of gazed out at the stars as well, and pondered the mysterious and deeper questions of the universe. Maybe, if they had been on one partical stretch of beach, they might of seen a curly purples haired head pop out of the water. If they were concerned, upon the head belonged to a little girl, they might have been compleded to make sure she was okay, and in the girl would have dove back into the water, revealing her tail as she did so. Or maybe they would have thought it was none of their business what a girl was doing in the water so later at night and moved on.

they, not 'the crashed.'
Also, remove 'in' after 'she was ok, and'

Despite the shit load of mistakes you had and the endign different than I thought, I liked it. :twilightsmile:

what a great story 🥲 thank you seriously thank you very much 🫂 I was bad when I finished reading "guppy love" I was afraid of how your story was going to end RariJack 💜🧡 you made me feel better ❤️‍🩹

Login or register to comment