• Published 29th Jul 2020
  • 2,949 Views, 104 Comments

Fluttershy Wants In Your Pants: Vol. 2 - Flutterpriest



I̖̟̹̕ͅt҉̻ ̴͏̖͓̥̟̤̲͓̠ẃ̖̣̦̙̘̰͖̦à̱̩ṣ̴̪̱͡n҉͓̤̤̞͖̝̫̬̫'̵̦̱̱̘̗t̴̢̨̤̟̥̳͔̖̲̺͉ ̢͎̹̭̪̖͜s̷̲̝u̳̘̻p̗̱ͅp̩̞͡͞ͅơ̫̜̱̬͚̹̯͞͞ś̛̞̟̯̪̭͜e̵̺̪̦͘d̴͔̩̼̰̹̫͈͝ ̰̙̟͈̱̺͟͝t̡̝̭͠o͖̼ ͏̞͚̭͞b̶̲̙e̲͍ ̤͖̻͚̞̘̤̀͟l͏̖̤̻̠̠̤͓ͅi̡̛̺̝̪̥͕k̕̕҉͙͍̜̹̘̩̥̦̪ẹ̶́͠ ̟̠̼͝t̜̮̝͇͙̹̪̞h̖̬͢i̴̢҉̝̙s̵̬̯̯̱͟

  • ...
23
 104
 2,949
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 25 )

Ya know... The first Fluttershy Wants In Your Pants was one of the first stories I read on this site. While I am terrible at keeping up, and GOD AWFUL at remembering to comment, I just wanna say it has been memorable. It's one of the stories I remember. Got good laughs out of it, and I remember it to this day.

I think one of these days I'm gonna go back and try to read it all for the beginning.

Thanks for all your hard work. I enjoyed it.

11457176
Thanks dude :) it means a lot to hear that. I love getting comments like this!

Now see, if Red had just taken my advice 9436578, this could have been resolved years ago. Quite the ride either way, thanks for driving us down it.

Also, the AI Fluttershy image is spooky, don't know if that's new.

Rip but I understand good things must come to an end before they become villains from not dying for too long or whatever the fuck the fat kid from my middle school class copied from the internet to try and sound deep/cool. Thanks for the story. Been with it for years and loved all of it. The gamer word is Nigger for all those wondering btw.

I'll be 100% with you, the main thing I remember of this story was the Red subplot. I'm suprised you didn't include a "romance" priest, because that was the thing that got me interested enough to follow the ARG. I usually hate ARGs, but you got me to follow that Red account and interact, because I was rooting for her to just rest and be happy with someone she cared about. It wasn't just "Redheart" that people liked I think, it was "YOUR Redheart". You made Fluttershy such a good villain too, it made the snap back to stations of canon afterward a bit... jarring. I won't lie, I'm dissapointed that continuation has died. I still liked the comedy fetish guesses, don't get me wrong, but well. The fact that you continued on the Red storyline only to just never resolve it stings. If you just never brought her back, left them be together in that one ending I'd feel a lot better about it. I suppose your values in this story were just inherently different than mine.

I mean it when I said there should have been a Romance Priest, don't sell yourself short and write it off as just "melodrama". You made me feel something very strong with that arc, so strong that half a decade later, I STILL felt that trill of excitement I get whenever I see something I want to immediately read show up in my favorites. Not a lot of stories get that out of me.

11457296
First of all, thank you so much for your feedback. I actually renamed Romance Priest to Porn Priest after I rolled the dice and saw thats how the chapter would end. The Red subplot was genuinely my favorite part of this story to write, and once I gave them an ending in the last volume, my desire to continue this thing was just ka-put. I didn't want to just do comedy fetish guesses anymore. I wrote myself into a corner.

For what it's worth, the Red in this chapter isn't supposed to be the same Red that is in Volume 1. She's over there to stay. She's got her happy ending over there in that "Alternate Universe". (Each Story on fimfiction is its own universe. Honestly I should have written down the "Rules" to the Meta stuff I did so it was more consistent. Interactive fiction is really, really hard and SO fun. I definitely want to do more of it under a different, non-horse pen-name in the future.)

Thank you for your kind words. And I'll take the feedback on romance in stride.

*<>* it's always sad when a trail comes to an end, been on this road since the beginning and it's finally over ,what a journey this has been have a ⭐

11457476
You're my favorite deputy

Well that was fun. Wonder what else is on, *changes channel*. In all seriousness thanks for the story, and THANK YOU for actually giving it an ending. Keep us updated on the "non-horse-pen-name".

It's been a hell of a ride thank you for inviting us alone. Definitely looking forward to more words from you pony and otherwise!

I didn't think this would ever get an update.
Thanks for the ride, it was a crazy one. :twilightblush:

No other stories can can keep up the edge like this one.
The Dark was awesomely :rainbowwild: executed, didn't become cringe too much.

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

Huh. This feels like a chapter of my An Even Worse Self Insert fic.

Not much to say, Priest-Boy. Ya did good, though. Remember that. Was a fun ride, but you gotta get off (snerk) eventually.

(As an aside. I still do live the Redheart arc, and I'm glad you didn't hurt it with this story or ending.)

Glad to see this story finally concluded, been with it ever since I found this site. l also wanna say that I personally loved the entirety of the story. It didn't matter if it was from the fetish guessing or Red, it was the passion you had in writing the damn story that kept me reading. So after reading this final chapter and seeing that the passion has faded, I'm glad to see you're putting it to rest.

PS: Are you planning on leaving the Fandom at some point? I've seen your blogs and wanted to make sure.

11458002
eventually, but it'll be quietly exiting out the back than a loud goodbye

11458003
Well in case I don't get to say goodbye when you go. Thank you for for making some of the weirdest and funniest stuff I've ever read. I'll even have you know that you are the one responsible for my beautiful sense of humor. :rainbowdetermined2: So thanks again for a hell of a ride that I won't ever forget. :fluttercry:

Frankly it's a shitty ending, and doesn't bring any closure knowing he's submitting himself to being abused forever.

Perhaps the best way to bring closure to a project that lost its spark. Well done indeed. I hope it worked for you, Priest.

Not tossing shit, but you finished, and that's better then most.
Thank you for the ride!:moustache:

Damn, why am I always late to the big finales?

I just wanted to leave my comments of just how much I appreciate the story coming to a close.

I’ve been reading from your account since 2015, a year after when you posted Letters he will never read for the first time. It was the first time I ever actually read an MLP fanfic, and I blame it for dragging me down the rabbit hole since it was just so good.

So while this story and and it’s prequel may not be held so dear to me, letters he will never read was always something I held close. It’s what inspired me to go and try to rewrite one of my old greentexts from the ground up.

These stories have been a large part of my involvement with MLP, and l blame you for that lmao.

So Godspeed, and good luck in you future.

Thank you for the ride. It's a bittersweet moment, but they always must come.

I should not have gotten as invested as I did into this story.

I was not expecting to love this story like I did.

Honestly great work. One of my favorite stories to date.

Login or register to comment