• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,742 Views, 125 Comments

Infiltration - Third Wheel



With the energies gathered through months of scavenging, Chrysalis has finally managed to create a new changeling to help her with her plans. This is you, and it's now your job to infiltrate Ponyville and slowly take over. A comment-driven story.

  • ...
12
 125
 2,742
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 71 )

* the truth, except for Roselucks purity

*Continued massages, get them to be even closer mentally, “they should do everything possible together”

*Innocent corruption for her. She doesn’t mind the sex/helping you make concoctions, but retains her careful attitude towards it all. Still is easily embarrassed by anyone but you for sexual things.

*Help set up, then go to the library

*after reading up, get a good grasp on the town. Where everyone is, areas where ponies are pent up and wanting release, tally other easy marks like Roseluck.

*uncertain, I’ll leave specifics for you or the others

*continue solidifying seduction prowess then start corrupting areas one by one (

Huzzah! A new chapter!

* Tell Queen Chrysalis the truth, at least for now.
* Influence the twins Into an open incestuos relationship with you in the middle. Gain their full trust and devotion.
* Let Roseluck keep her Innocence, it could get others suspicious of who she hangs around with if she starts to act differently. Explore your differing feelings with Roseluck and find out if you want to be good or bad. Over time, influence her too fall in love with you head over hooves.
* Help out around the spa, learning about the twins and asking about the town and the area around it.
* Stay with the twins, have a nice dinner with them and then an extended 'massage', maybe get in some breast and ass play with them, oral sex(mouth to mouth), tit jobs, hotdogging, handjobs, bodypressing(penis inserted inbetween the crotch and stomachs of two people.), thighjobs, light blowjobs(kissing, licking, suckling the tip.) so many things that are considered light-medium sexual activities that wouldn't neccesarily break the trance. Then cuddle in the afterglow and soak in the bliss(litteraly).
* If you have the afternoon off tomorrow get clothes from Rarity then, if you have the time check out a few books on relevant subjects after introducing yourself to those present(be polite, she is a princess after all), then go home for your session with the twins and try for some oral fun.
* Head too the bank some time and see about setting up an account then grabbing a mental hold of the accountant and suggesting trips to the spa. After sufficient time have said accountant siphon small amounts from every account into yours.
* Head to Town Hall some time and find available land, purchase land best for needs and build a home/underground hive there with exits in Whitetail Woods, Ghastly Gorge, and if you can manage it the chasm housing the Cave of Harmony. After appropriate numbers are available(after getting pregnant or impregnating others enough, and the drones are grown up(fast if our own 'birth' is anything to go by)) open a strip club on the other end of town setting up avenues for many things.

  • Tell the truth for now, but there's no need to get *too* much into personal observations. Mention how she's settled, and that she's begun to make inroads to secure her position and feeding. It's important at this point to keep Chrysalis' trust, at least for now, in case we decide to double-cross her eventually.
  • Nudge them both into incest between the two, and also make them more and more submissive towards us.
  • Corrupt her, but not too overt, at least for now. She should act the same for everyone but us, and we should train her to be our first cumdump, maybe even before we get the twins to that point. She would probably be the first to see our "extra" equipment.
  • Stay with the twins in the morning. While we have a foothold in their minds, there's no reason to jeopardize it. Could even continue to reinforce it during the morning.
  • Head to the library. Drugs are worth investigating to help in wearing down more resistant ponies, and even in the case we get found out, we could drug the witness to either have them forget, or help brute force some quick brainwashing. If there is time afterwards, pay a visit to Roseluck. Depending on the situation we could try for a chaste visit/more reinforcing, or if she's already pliant enough we can go the full nine yards and claim her as our first conquest.
  • Start saving some energy as available for self-improvement, we want to improve our mental abilities/magic since that's the way we decided to go, and also begin filling out our body. Longer term, we need to decide if we will betray Chrysalis or not. As tempting as overthrowing her is, I can't help but like the idea of being submissive to her, and only her, while claiming our stable of submissive pony sluts.

I like the slower route, but that's probably because I like hypno scenes more than sex scenes. Things may speed up once the "starter" ponies are reliably controlled.

No reason to lie to Chrysalis. Betraying her is just a wet dream for now since we have no real power yet. Maybe let our submissive instincts run wild to be convincingly obedient.

For the twins. Push to control then as quickly as is safe. No need to take risks, but once they're fully under control the sooner we can act more freely. And the sooner the author can have a sex scene and not go crazy, heh. Ultimately they should be brainwashed and loyal, but still keep up their appearances and job.

Rose would make the perfect sleeper agent. Who would ever suspect someone so innocent, and the kind of delicate brainwashing needed would be much easier on such a vulnerable pony. A session where we visit, enthrall her, and extract knowledge on a tour of her plants so we know how to use her talent to control or manipulate ponies may be needed. Also a good pony if we need to blow off steam with some tentacle plants and be sure the pony has easily erased memory.

The twins are coming along nicely so no need to stick around all day with them; a night session will handle their progress anyway. Go out in town. Maybe go "explore" Roseluck. Accidentally bump into Rainbow Dash and begin considering plans on how to trance her when she's next lured into the spa; that one may need enslaved twins and control of the building in case the mind magic goes wrong... Or perhaps an indoctrinated Rarity assisting in keeping her oblivious. If there's time visit Rarity, get some regular clothes for fitting in better. Oh no she saw our "secret", good thing she'll promise to keep our secret and merely have delicious daydreams she keeps to herself, especially spa themed ones when you mention your job. With that bait it's inevitable she'll show up soon for a session.

Overall, control the spa, get hooks into element bearers, and then start brainwashing spa customers. Do we replace ponies or mind control them into sleeper agents? I don't remember how we get more drones, do we transform ponies or lay eggs? Anyway once Hive is starting that's when we start wondering about betraying Chrysalis. Maybe maneuver and build power until we think even revealed we could negotiate a truce with Twilight, hopefully keeping her unaware her friends are subverted and letting us be more and more bold about converting the town.

Great job - writing stuff like this can be tricky at times (I've tried it myself). So nice to see another CYOA story hasn't been abandoned! Keep up the good work!

Now then...

1: tell Chrysalis the truth. No need to make her suspicious... Yet.

2: start bringing Aloe and Lotus under your power more, maybe see if you can install some triggers or something if possible in case something happens and you need to easily 'relax' them without a massage.

3: I suggest trying to turn Roseluck into a loving thrall - normal at first glance, but absolutely devoted to your will. Plenty of love, plenty of fun, and you've got a server on your side that will do whatever you want, while still appearing normal on the outside (maybe phrase it as a lesbian lover situation to others, since your cover is female?)

4: I suggest helping out around the spa - more time to turn Aloe and Lotus into your servants, and their massage parlor into your own personal playpen, is always a good thing.

5: as for the afternoon, I suggest trying to locate other ponies like Roseluck - innocent like no other, easy to warp into your plaything. More servants are always nice.

6: if you find other 'innocents' (maybe Derpy?) See if you can invite them in for a trial massage - maybe convince/order Aloe and Lotus (depending on your level of control) to give out coupons for free sessions with you to Give them an initial tasting to draw them in.

7: long-term plans are to try and build up a secretive power-base in town - get as many on your side as possible before you start reaching for loftier goals, starting with Aloe, Lotus, and Roseluck.

Answers in bold

  • What will you write to Chrysalis? Will you lie or tell the truth? Same as I always advocate: the truth and nothing but the truth. You may have noticed a lack of "the whole truth" and the hope is that whoever you're trying to deceive doesn't. I perhaps should have mentioned that my advocacy of this is not limited to the story.
  • How will you continue to influence Aloe and Lotus? We need them deep enough in our thrall that by the time they find out about the dick it won't matter. Other than that, the long-term plan is to have them move towards a primarily administrative position while we handle the mind control massages.
  • How will you react to Roseluck? Keep her innocence or corrupt her? How will your relationship with her develop, what will you try to get out of her and how will future sessions play out? Find the nosy one among her friend circle and make them a priority target. We want someone who won't draw suspicion for poking around hoping to find gossip, and we want that person on our side because of the potentially life-ending secrets we have.
  • What will you do tomorrow morning? Help out a bit at the spa or go into town? The twins already like us enough, so do whatever gets first place for the next question in the morning and the runner-up in the afternoon.
  • You're free in the afternoon, what will you do? Go get clothes from Rarity? Stay with Aloe and Lotus? Go study at the library? Reveal yourself to Twilight and explain the situation, betraying Chrysalis? Go pay Roseluck a visit? Take a train to somewhere and go rob a bank there while disguised as Celestia? Teach yourself how to play chess? It can be literally anything, what will you do? Visit Roseluck, because we set up for that, and get the measure of the rest of the Flower Trio while we're there.
  • Depending on what you picked above, elaborate further. If you go to Rarity, what clothes do you ask for? How do you act towards her? How do you handle her seeing your genitals? The same goes for whatever you chose. How should you act with Twilight, if you go to the library? When should you change into and out of Celestia, if you rob that bank? Try to avoid the "big names" without being too obvious about it. Seriously, we may have to convince Roseluck to do any library visits for us. If she questions it we can tell her that we're intimidated by the Princess, leaving out the very good reasons why.
  • As always, any long term plans for the future? Short-term plans are only good for getting your feet under you so that you can make some long-term ones. We have a stable food source now, definitely time to start thinking about what we want out of life. I'm just here for the ride, so I'll help with cruise control and course correction but someone else should steer.

Best not lie (at least yet) to Queen Chrysalis, she probably knows more than she'd let on currently. The standard report keeps it bland, no exaggerations or anything of the sort, though be sure to put out how much of a push you've made into the citizenry.

Yes Aloe and Lotus need to be our primary pets, we can't shift their personalties to much, least when it comes to public affairs, but in personal ones well, they will be quite the loyal and loving pets. Making it a morning affair to 'message' them in bed, till they are fully ready to become the personal twin lovers they were meant to be, then they can serve us in bed (and whenever we please). (Edit: We should ensure they are pushed towards incestuous ways, naughtiness is fun after all!)

Oh dear Roseluck is far more open than I thought could be possible, guess we should still be careful to much of a change in her and we alert her sisters, best we do to them much like Aloe and Lotus before we push hard. That can come later though we can take a step to properly establish our final starting paces. (elaborated later)

As for doing the morning, as mentioned previously the spa and the sisters in the morning could become a 'ritual' for us all, a pleasant one. The spa itself proves to be an amazing place for our work. Let's go about works and if alone work on extending our influence further.

Now with a portion of bits, and our home and hosts at least insured, time to bite the bullet with Rarity. We'd need to fix up a uniform for our dear, and at least a pair of functional clothing for our lovely infiltrator. A bit of an explanation a story if you will, for Rarity might before the best, to explain our... anatomy issue, once that's out of the way we can go about the clothing bit, best we ask rarity to help keep it hidden, as it'll understandably make others nervous. Remember with Rarity keep it consistent, once you make a story ensure that is it and never lose a single detail, that mare is sharp when it comes to ferreting out information and a single mistake with her could lead to being suspected of something.

As mentioned above, we'd best ask Rarity for a better fitting Uniform, or to fix one up as that'd likely be cheaper. Underwear is a must, as uncomfortable as it'll be for our dear, it's necessary to keep us under the radar. and daily wear something that could be simple and cheap. we're low on bits as it is. (If Rarity offers to do more, best not to refuse, show a little reluctance, but fold to it, as it is an act of *blegh* generosity, and likely has little strings attached. The string themselves are passive rewards.)

I enjoy this stuff way too much, and I feel this is a perfect story plot for this. So many angles to use. :trollestia:

to start chrysalis needs to be handled with kid gloves, don't lie outright but re-work the truth to sound totally beneficial to her and only her.

the next step with aloe and lotus should be working on increasing there exposure, around the house? around the spa? make them get a reputation for it slowly.

for roseluck, corrupt her but do it by implanting the want and courage in her head to keep asking you for more and more corrupt things so it appears as it's her decision. try and get her to bring the other flower sisters into it and thus you can use there knowledge of botany and save the trouble of learning it yourself. (leaves a chance to grow closer over time)

work at the spa, you never know when a extra chance well come up and a good name well be extremely useful.

visit roseluck, clearly your not ready to betray chrysalis just yet and a better reputation may keep twilight listening and not calling the guards.

visiting roseluck gives a chance to get into her mind, possibly initiate a more intimate encounter. (and a chance for the author to work on romantic feelings.)

long term plans are still become a queen, set up a hive, betray chrysalis possibly look into numbers for love extraction from a harem rather then slaves or prisoners. need to learn to control and/or sever hive mind eventually.

Chrysalis clearly sees me as nothing more than an expendible pawn, so I am going to start work on replacing bother her and this, false king she mentioned earlier as true ruler of the changelings.

First I am going to write a letter to her that is just plain a flat out lie of my progress, then I am going to go to Twilight and reveal myself to her, explaining the situation with a half truth and telling her where Chrysalis is hiding.

From there, I am going to go try to corrupt Roseluck, having a pony like her around would be very very useful to say the least.

I might as well put this bit of detail out here so people know about it: going further with the corruption of Aloe and Lotus, the plan is to eventually get Elytra to give them a "massage" directly in bed one night, and having her sleep with them while keeping them under trance for the whole night. Maybe have her influence them so they have trouble sleeping normally, so they'll come to her for help relaxing and falling asleep and she'll get her chance to keep them under all night long. But it of course depends on what you people choose. And don't forget to like comments you agree with, that makes things easier for me especially on more open-ended questions. I would also like if someone answered the meta questions on the chapters' length too.

A few things just for our little Elytra outside of requested information,
Firstly, it isn’t odd for ponies to trust others easily when those they know say you are trustworthy. Though this is normally a strength, to changelings it does indeed make them easier to manipulate. Most shouldn’t be as easy as Roseluck but a close friend telling somepony that you are trustworthy goes a long way.
Secondly, Ponies under one’s control are far more useful when not under full mind control. By this I mean turning them into near mindless drones. Though Aloe and Lotus aren’t all that useful beyond being direct tools. Other ponies with particular talents might be better used as more ‘active’ servants. With true mind control as a form of reward for their services. You can even convince them that what you do with them is more than you do with others, to make them feel desired and special. A good example would be a pony who is particularly capable with magic or particularly cunning. Putting them under our complete control might make them sluggish.

In regard to the points

  • No need to lie at this moment. She can follow us fairly well and we can’t be sure what she can and can’t find out about us right now. On the other hand hiding bits and pieces about how much progress with Roseluck can be made might help us figure out if she notices anything we omit. Maybe our dear Elytra will emotionally react to hiding things from her queen. Especially with what has been going through her thoughts.
  • Things with Aloe and Lotus are going fine. Keep laying hypnosis on them and make them ours over time. There is still no need to rush things so just strengthen your bonds with them for now. Diving into bed with them is probably a little fast still. Though they may be sleeping together they probably haven’t done anything more than just share a bed in the most literal of terms. (Added later) A good way to test our control out might be causing more interaction between the twins, when they are alone or with us. More sensual touches, a kiss on the cheek every now and then or a quick ass grab. things obvious to us but not necessarily to them or accidental onlookers Given that we can guarantee they are alone in the house with us in the morning we can use that time to see how far we can go. Using the alarm clock as the trigger. The order I am going for here is something along these lines, assuming we are hypnotising them together again. "You love your sister, don't you? And you express it in many ways. Yet you always felt like it wasn't enough. You feel like you have to go further. Your sister needs to learn just how close they are. And the only way to tell them is through touch. Through hugs, kisses and playful ass spanks and gabs. When your sister does anything to you you know it is out of love for you. And the more she does the more you want to do back." Take a moment to let this sink in and then end with, "Yet after every touch you feel like something is missing, like you aren't going far enough. Yet every time you are alone with your sister and you go a step further you feel that feeling return. Something is missing." This will let the twins take care of the experiment themselves, they will push themselves as far as they think they should go an a bit beyond. Yet it will leave a nice opening for us to enter into the relationship. It might be needed to add something so they don't get too public and try to avoid overt actions with others around, ignoring us of course. because they can trust us.
  • In the short term it would be good to keep Roseluck innocent. And still take it slowly and carefully in regard to anything more than kisses. We might cause her personality to noticeably change otherwise which might lead to suspicion. In particular because of how deep we could go into her mind. But getting as close to her as possible is a good idea as far as I can see. In the long term I do still want to keep some innocence though, at least if we plan to keep her and she remains useful. I just like them cute.
  • Helping out in the spa is still useful for getting our name out there a bit more and projecting a desirable image in the town.
  • In regard to the afternoon, I don’t think getting clothes is needed yet, so we can wait a little until we are a bit more settled. Though given the progress we have made in regard to Roseluck and the Twins I don’t see why we couldn’t borrow some things from them. Even if they don’t fit perfectly. Some underwear might be useful. As a bonus if the majority still want to go get clothes now going to Rarity with borrowed clothes she made might rigger her Generosity and cause her to ask fewer questions in reged to our lack of fitting/any underwear. Going to the library probably won’t yield anything particularly useful compared to other options. Unless they have books on illusion and mind control magic lying around. Revealing ourselves to Twilight might be a thing we could do. But that should be our panic button, or at least our we don’t need our Queen anymore to rule button. There ae potentially useful tings that an come from revealing ourselves. But it is just too early for that. All in all there is one thing that is more important than all the rest. Spending time with Roseluck. Given how deep we can go with her it would be good to show the town that we be came friends during her session so it won’t be odd if we do things with her or she stays a bit longer than closing time at the spa, or something similar.
  • As far as long term plans go. Just keep using the spa to take steps with controlling everypony in town. Though a focus on Aloe, Lotus and Roseluck should be kept for now. I personally do play to betray our little Queen eventually. As I said before I see her as unfit to rule. Too many flaws. So I would like to take some steps at removing our little Elytra’s basic conditioning. A good start would eventually be a change in her appearance. To become more of her own being. As I said with Roseluck I like cuteness. But what she would become is up for debate when we come to it. (Might add something else later)

Third weel

She implanted that though into you to make sure you know that she's better than you. She probably didn't intend the knowledge to make you entertain thoughts about growing stronger, or to make you desire such a power for yourself. It's interesting. Your typical changeling nature is just strong enough to tell you how and how much you should be submissive to Chrysalis, but not enough to force you there. You could betray her if you wanted to, and you've seen her thoughts, you know how much she hates betrayal. How much she fears it, even if she tries to hide that.

This is a bit on the nose in my opinion. Part of the fun of this can be that figure out that we can break such boundaries ourselves. Part of the fun of having a character under another’s control to a certain degree is that they might not know where they have their subservience implanted or whether it is instinct. Though it does make things harder as a reader to find where the character ends and the control of Chrysalis begins. Figuring such things out will probably be fun.

You're nervous. Uncomfortably nervous. It's not normal. You're a changeling, doing an easy job, a low level induction on a weak-willed mare. A drone could do this, and you far outrank normal drones. But you're nervous. You're excited. A changeling shouldn't feel excitement. A changeling shouldn't feel anything other than what the Hive says it should feel. What the Queen says it should feel. But you don't have a Hive, and you are far from your Queen. It's just you and this pony. She's not another source of food for the community. She is your conquest. Your mission. Your reward. Drones don't get to decide, you do. You feel excitement, lust, hunger. Is this what your Queen feels, when she has to decide?

The above bit is great btw. Really let’s us know that there is something different between us and a normal changeling. And it is also something a changeling should know is weird.

I also have a few questions in regard to how draining actually works. If it is something for us to figure out I will suggest some experiments with it later to figure it out.

  • How quickly do ponies regenerate their love energy?
  • Do some ponies recover faster?
  • Do some ponies have greater energy reserves for us to drain?
  • Does draining ponies completely gain us more energy then if you would drain them for half twice? Does completely draining a pony have some other benefit?

As far as the going for half days goes, that might work well for this sort of story. And if it helps you write more, I know shorter bursts of writing can help keeping one going, by all means. If you find you really prefer writing hole days though.

As a last thing. The hypnosis scenes were masterfully done. They were just great. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

What will you write to Chrysalis? Will you lie or tell the truth?
Tell the truth but leave Roselucks purityHow will you continue to influence Aloe and Lotus?
Continue making them more open to each other, but make it they obey you due to your knowledge in Canterlot and how good your massages are. Also just bond with them to give credit towards your relationship towards them towards the onlookers. In addition, wouldn't it be weird for them not to give you a message soon, if they offered it make sure they are corrupt enough that they don't care about the appendage down below.How will you react to Roseluck? Keep her innocence or corrupt her? How will your relationship with her develop, what will you try to get out of her and how will future sessions play out?
First, go through the information that she has given you and use it to find any friends that she may have that can be corrupt or put a halt towards your plans. Then deal with them with free advertising messages to entice them to have more. Find out if Roseluck has any lovers, if so corrupt them. Corrupt her but also keep her innocence by making all the pervert gestures and such normal. What I mean is making it normal for her to lie to others, to have sex, and do your tasks for her to do. The relationship will stay as friends for so she can be used to lure some muscle for example. Future sessions will be her telling you what she did for you while you are fucking her. What will you do tomorrow morning? Help out a bit at the spa or go into town?
I say help out a bit at the spa and give them more messages to have more leeway and to assert a measure of obedience in the messages.You're free in the afternoon, what will you do? Go get clothes from Rarity? Stay with Aloe and Lotus? Go study at the library? Reveal yourself to Twilight and explain the situation, betraying Chrysalis? Go pay Roseluck a visit? Take a train to somewhere and go rob a bank there while disguised as Celestia? Teach yourself how to play chess? It can be literally anything, what will you do?
I say stay with Aloe and Lotus for a new message idea that you want to try out with them, but tell them that the message will be longer than a typical message. This will give the changeling more time to screw with their heads and to also put certain triggers like to forget what was said earlier, increase love for each other, and one for dominance control. After that go pay Roseluck a visit and if everything goes well asking for money, plants, and stuff like that will be normal for her to give to you. Also, put in triggers like a love trigger and sex triggers to give Roseluck a different persona altogether for the future. If she does have someone leaving with her corrupt and apply what the Changeling did to Roseluck to her as well. Then if she is now Elytra's minion have her go to the library when she has the chance to do research for potions that will help Elytra. If there is extra time then do buy some clothes, but not from Rarity for she has experience with her race so at the moment just buy from another place. Then when with Aloe and Lotus message or sex times judging how far they are corrupt.As always, any long term plans for the future?
Start a club of some sort like a book club or something when Elytra has more minions to tell of their exploits. Also, corrupt others that are in a position of information like a mail pony or someone at the gym. In addition, others can keep an eye at the elements like Spike or Applejack's brother for the muscle. Then when the time is right overthrown Queen Chrysalis and make her a toy. If changeling magic doesn't work on her use mental potions. Birth new changelings after that to slowly take over companies that can corrupt more ponies. Also, send changelings to the dragons lands to spy on.
Also, a question can Elytra's mind powers can be used on animals to keep an eye on new targets and an unsuspecting Queen?

9881705
It seems like a good line of thought.

1) I would refer to what these two say for Chryssi 9881282 9881290


2) This seems to have been covered quiet well by the others so I will leave it be for now


3) Roseluck is where what I say will majorly differ from what I've seen so far.
Keep her innocence, but keep placing suggestions in her mind as well. Proceed to romance her. However, I also suggest placing a trigger word or phrase in her mind. Said trigger will be wired so as to completely inverse her personality exempting her submissiveness and lock any memories tied to the opposite personality except what is needed to function as an adult. Of course this runs the risk of someone learning about the trigger word so I suggest using a word that is not so common or a phrase that most would not say without good reason. I personally would prefer the word as then if someone finds out they are more likely to link it the a split personality than mind control and to have it be our Changeling name unless you can think of something else. The goal of this is that we immediately get a personal sex slave that will not remember any of it and will be always willing. Though she will also be crueler than Chryssi and shy like this, It will most definitely be fun~


4) Go and get the layout of the town so that we can find our why with out the need for directions from others.


5) Most of everyone else is saying to stay with the twins so I am going to play Devils Advocate and say to go to Rarity's and get some clothing. We are going to need better and far more suggestive/distracting clothes if we are going to influence someone while not giving them a massage and have it be at least slightly easier.

5.5) Also porn logic: The way we dress determines how we and others will act when it comes time to fuck.


6) I am unsure as to why Rarity would see anything if she is just getting measurements for clothes, unless she measures us naked for some reason, but make sure act nervous when she go's to measure the inseam and if naked seem reluctant to remove our pants and overly embarrassed and nervous if she pushes the subject.


7) Once again this is covered quiet well so I will turn back to Grif_Bladefeather for what he/she/they said as our goals still seem to align for the most part, how we get there though is the issue. So I suggest what these two say 9881707 9881251, as well as to start visiting the gym on our days off. The gym seems like a place Rainbow Dash would go to a lot and would not be a bad place to start our induction into her mind, after we become 'friends' of course. As well as grabbing a few others first, Snowflake (or Bulk Biceps, whatever his name is) seems like he would make a nice twink. And Thunderlane or Soarin might make a good start on Dash, better yet, get both of them under our thrall and get Dash to fall for both of them and then use them to break her faster. Be careful though, they are all Wonderbolts and a Wonderblot initiate after all. Even if they are just pony Blue Angels that doesn't mean that they aren't dangerous, if anything it means that they are more dangerous as they don't need a flying machine to do what they do.

7.5) After thought: Robbing a bank wouldn't be a bad idea at some point if only to case havoc and confusion. If rob four banks as four different princesses it might just destabilize the country after all. Or maybe use foreign royalty and start a diplomatic incident, I can think of one dragon and two horses that we could use for that.


8) As for chapters covering a full or half day, I don't mind the way it is now but if you switch to half-days then you could get more detail and story in... as well as more extensive and detailed clop scenes. So I vote Half-Day chapters.

9882546
I like your plans with Roseluck. Though I think you forget that when we put triggers into ponies that we can simply add when I do/say X you fall into trans. We don't need to think up difficult/uncommon words, we just need to specify that only we can activate the trigger. Plus who says the trigger needs to be a word. Having it be a kiss or something similar would be more useful. Such things tend to leave people dazed and most eavesdroppers would skedaddle quicker from seeing a kiss followed by 'passionate hugging' than from a set of words.

9882578
I know, I specifically left those out because of the chance of getting caught was higher, and therefor more interesting. :twilightsmile:

9881707
Dude makes some spacing in your comment, it kinda painful to look at, all that "wall of doom" thing, take my suggestion into consideration.

I´m glad to see that this story is alive

Another chapter another step in our quest to conquer Equestria.

Chrysalis is watching us to some degree so better tread carefully. With her letter we should tell her the truth, but we should downplay our achievements so far. We have only gotten into the good graces of 3 ponies so far and to her that might seem agonizingly slow. We should mention in the letter that most things are moving along but at a snail’s pace. We are after all just making the groundwork for further conquest down the road. If we play our cards right Chrysalis might throw us a bone in more devices like the magical sealing ring, she gave us.

As for what to do tomorrow.
First I think we should have another session with the spa twins. In this session we should try to expand on our control over them. We could try and program a dream like trance upon hearing a certain phrase or their alarm clock being played in reverse. Everything that they would experience while in this state they would believe was just a dream. The way to make them awaken would be to play the alarm clock normally (they are used to waking up by the sound, so it works on their subconsciousness more).  If we are successful in creating such a trance in them, we should try and see how far we can push things without them braking said trance. Everything short of penetration is fair game I think but start slowly with groping and kissing.
We can also mention of handedly that the bed we are currently sleeping in is broken(self-sabotage) and try to get into the twins’ bed for a night (more on this later).

During the day itself we should go to the library. We should look for books on incense and floral fragrance. Roseluck can help us with getting the specific flowers and any help to calm ponies down and make them drop their guard is helpful. If we run into Twilight, we should react meek and stressed. We should mention that we are the new masseuse and that we really want to make this job work. Play to her belief that we are just a pony that wants to utilize her talent in making ponies relax. The less exposure to the Elements, at this point, the better.
On the way home we should drop by Roselucks stand and interact with her like a good friend. Ask if she could order flowers for us. Maybe she could introduce us to the flower trio. Later we could invite the three of them for a group session.

Okay time to get to some saucy stuff!

This is a little bold but hear me out
if we successfully implant the „dream state“ in the twins upon hearing the alarm clock in reverse we can try to secure our home base.
Depending on whether or not we got into their bed for the night isn’t terribly important but it would give us better access to them. If we to that we should also be embarrassed that we have a dick but still sleep in the nude if they allow it.
No here is the saucy bit.
In the middle of the night we should play the music box to put them in a “dream trance” this is just a safety net for what we do next. With Lotus we should probably keep it tame (kissing and light groping). Make her experience a lightly erotic dream about us.
Now as for Aloe we should do as much as we can do at this point. Not straight out penetration but everything else is fair game (grope everything, breast fucking, Deepthroat, cunnlings). Our goal is to make her have the wettest of wet dream about us. We should monitor her lust while we do this to see what she likes. With this we increase her lust for us and in so increase our food supply and strength. We need more food to get more power. Later we should enhance our powers and body assets. That would fuel the twins’ lust for us and in turn give us more power to enhance our manipulative powers.

As for how the chapters are. I like how they are but maybe make them shorter if a big event is happening like (visit with Rarity, encounter with the princesses etc.) depending on the seriousness of the event the shorter the chapter.

More vivid, visions of the two mares whose house you've come to inhabit, kneeling before you and pleasuring both your shaft and pussy. You wonder if Princess Luna can see your dreams.

If she could it may make things more interesting.
Or maybe not, if Luna is already used to this kind of dreams.
Luna: "In comparison to the things I had seen before this is quite tame..."

It's a little baggy, not exactly your size, but that just means no one will notice any suspicious outlines on your crotch or chest. Though you do wish they would be noticeable. You wish your shaft and curves were big enough to stretch the fabric, too big to be contained by it. It is weird for you to have this fascination.

Nope, nothing weird at all.
(She even has her shaft in her pony form? I thought she changed it away while disguised.)

Now you're back at the spa, waiting for your client and arrive. Roseluck was the best pick, for the moment at least.

Yes! I was hoping for that choice to get the most attention.

You could keep her as a pet though. She would make a nice pet. She certainly looks like she would fit the role of a pet better than that of a whore. [...]
No signs of exhibitionist drives to show off in her nudity, nor of any shame at being seen like that. [...] It doesn't even register with her that you might think of her sexually by seeing her like this.

Yup, an personal pet would be nice.


Good chapter!
I enjoyed reading it.


Well then, seems like we have some questions to answer:
1) For now we should simply tell her everything goes as planned, not going too much into details. But make it clear the plan may take time, since rushed, unplanned actions are likely to alert the Elements.
Hopefully that will keep her from demaning quick results, which leaves us time to do whatever we want.

2) Continue as before. Ease them up, slowly and carefully. Until they are ripe for the taking.
And once they are, slowly push the torwards incestuous ways. That way we not only get the love directed at us, but could also use the love they have for each other.
Butalways be careful no one else is noticing; their outside behavior must remain normal.

3) Is there something as an "innocent corruption"?
For now, we should keep her innocend, eventually turning her into an beloved-pet, as she realised herself.

4) We should go to town, meet other ponies (after giving Aloe and Lotus an morining-visit).
Nothing specific, only checking out the locations and knowing who is important.

5+6) Work in progress. Should update later.

7) Our medium-term goal is to create an base of operations in ponyville. Since the elements live there no one would suspect anything like that is possible, which gives us additional cover.
Once we have enough love we should start creating more drones for love-gathering. We should also build an small underground-hive nearby (or buy an house and add/expand the cellar).
Our very-long-term goal is to make Chrysalis our nice, little pet. But without any mind-control magic. She should be fully aware of everything.
Which place the ponies will have in than is still open.


Maybe I will expand that in the next 1-2 days.

9881705
About love draining, there is one thing to keep in mind first: it works however the fuck I decide it works, this is a story, not an rpg, I won't allow people to start exploiting stuff like it's a series of numbers on a grid. But on more serious answers:

If we go by comics canon, fully draining a pony can outright kill them, and will at least have permanent results. Going by show canon, we have no idea, because Chrysalis explicitly always leaves a bit of love inside her victims. I'm going to say that it depends on how you're taking love. If you're appearing as someone's loved one you'll passively receive affection, and that's an endless supply. If you actively start to suck the love out of somepony, it will eventually run out, and it might have consequences. It is useful to knock out or tire a pony, but it requires some degree of attraction to work.

The point of hypnotising ponies is to bring them to such a state of devotion that the love they passively exude towards you is comparable to that you would get if outright draining their ability to love itself, and that draining part of it from them won't hurt them. How and how fast ponies recover from love draining depends on the pony and on the conditions they are in. I think passive love is like food, it can build up but slowly, while sucking a pony's ability to love gives an immediate and long lasting boost. Drones can typically only store love, not use it other than to survive, but Elytra is different.
9881707
As a matter of fact, we do have canon confirmation that changeling powers can be used on animals. However, it's not something Elytra came pre-packaged with. She would need to either spend time experimenting with her powers, ask Chrysalis about it specifically, or study up on animals. It's within her possibilities, but she must spend time in some way to be able to figure it out first. Chrysalis could technically zap the information in your head, but not from afar, and sending it to you in some form would cost some energy, so you'd need to give her a compelling argument for it.
9882546
The lack of a bra would definitely be noticed, the clothes are a bit baggy and she would need to push a bit to get accurate measurements. Similarly for the crotch, she doesn't expect there to be anything there so she's more likely to pull things a little when measuring things. And that's ignoring the whole issue of her asking you to try something out, at that point she will know you have nothing. Also, she has an eye for detail, if your dick brushes even just a bit against the pants she will definitely notice the bulge, however small.
9882937
Dick stays on while in pony form. The comments voted for that, and it was stated clearly in the previous chapter.

9883218
Alright, makes sense.

Not gonna change my answer though. :rainbowwild:

Very good chapter looking forward to more.

Answers to the choices

1. Consider lying due to fear of her taking control of your new pets from you, then decide that is currently unlikely and tell the truth (mostly). This sets up the possibility of betrayal down the line if desired.

2. Continue to influence the sisters by making them more submissive, and infatuated, toward youas well as a hypnosis fetish. While doing this make it so that they will find no problems with anything that you do, allowing you more freedom to do as you wish around their (and soon to be your) home.

3.Use Roseluck a loving pet/sleeper agent, friendly to you in public, loving devout pet in private.

4. Help around the spa so you can stay in favor to the sisters and start to manipulate the other employees, giving you total ownership of the spa.

5. Study up at the library to learn about potions so you can use them at the spa. This can result in you meeting either Twilight, or Applebloom, who will mention Zecora. This will give you a new target to enthrall, a shaman who is skilled at potions, living isolated in the Everfree, and one of the few who can make Changeling reveling goop.

6. Long term plans should be to start befriending, and influence, ponies with close connections to the Mane 6 and Starlight. Examples include ( The Cakes, Maud, Spike, the other Apples, and Scootaloo. As well as gathering power,through love or artifacts, either for the Queen or to become a Queen yourself

5. Other thing to do for the evening are to shop at Rarity's and start influencing her, and to convince her to bring Applejack, and or Fluttershy, to you next time the two have a spa day. This is due to Applejack being to hard to influence in other scenarios, and because its easier to control Flutters away from all her pets.
Another is to introduce yourself to Maud and hang with her for the day then offer a massage at the end of it getting you a connection to the biggest threat to your plans and a bodyguard for your troubles( Can also be done to Big Mac). The threats being AJ (The living lye detector) and Pinkie (The Wild Card).

9881251
Definitely like the bank idea the strip club however might be to out of place for Ponyville and would most likely result with Twilight sticking here nose into our business, which we do not wish to have her do at this point in time. Later on when we at least have Twilight under hoof this might not be to bad, we could even start producing drones to act as the entertainment.

4. Other reasons to go to work at the spa today is because you can have Spoiled Rich show up, giving you a foothold into the Rich family, and access to their bank account. Another to show up would be a Dr. or Nurse that work at the local hospital and after learning potions (or getting control of Zecora to make them for you) you have a way to distribute them en-mass. The final one you could have come to the spa could be Mayor Mare, giving you one of the biggest footholds in town you could hope for. By controlling the mayor you can also start setting up your own home/hive, or other businesses to influence the town through.
Examples include: Club, requires music( Vinyl Scratch), and food and drink ( Connections to both the Apples and Cakes.). You can take this even further by having Vinyls Cutie Mark be due to a talent in sound magic and after acquisition can be used to create subliminal messages in the music she will play. The food and drink can also be laced with potions to make the customers more compliant to the messages in the music, along with other possibilities.
Bar, similar to the club but without the music and now in need of a barkeep ( Berry Punch), also wouldn't allow connections to the Cakes.
Restaurant, Similar to the bar but you can acquire music ( Octavia ) can still have a barkeep ( Berry ) but would remove possible influence to the Cakes and costs more to maintain.

Just remembered the spa will be closed tomorrow but these are good ideas for later.

9881290
Definitely can agree with the long term goal.😈

If I was to lay out any long term plans it would involve starting an underground cult ( maybe about twilight? ) To do all our dirty work, roseluck would be a great place to start as she has lots of social connections and it seems like we could just make her think it's all her idea.

9886977
Not terrible but needs to be fleshed out. For starters have Roseluck use her connections to find out what a lot of ponies enjoy as a hobby and then form a club or join an existing club . You can join with her and since the author seems to be going down the line of using drugs and potions lace the food you bring with it so as to put them in heavily suggestible states. From there you can slowly influence the club to become a cult that worships either you or Chrysalis (Depending on if we betray her or not). You can even do this repeatably for multiple clubs. For example once you have more power and can use more forms you can infiltrate the Rainbow dash fan club and get all her fans to your way of thinking. Keep in mind this example should be done when Rainbow is on a Friendship mission or is already under-hoof.

A lot of comments keep saying we need to save the Mane 6 + Starlight for last but I wanted to point out ways that are easy to acquire them and how they can be used to spread you influence.

1. Rarity: Start at the spa, most say when you go to her for clothes but that doesn't really give you enough time. If you are wondering on how we are going to get more clothes for us made we nearly have the twins under sway, simply have them take our measurements and give them to Rarity to simply design a basic spa uniform, or go to her after she has been corrupted. Once she is under hoof have her talk to her friends about how marvelous a job you did for her. This in turn gives you access to AJ, Fluttershy, and possibly Rainbow and Twilight, since we know those two visit the spa on occasion. Other possibilities include Coco in Manehattan, along with her and Rarity's other business associates and friends, like the father daughter cooks in Canterlot. This helps extensively to expand your control to all of Equestria and later beyond.

2. Pinkie: While currently out on a Friendship mission provides you a perfect opportunity. What you need to do is simply target the Cake Twins so that the next time they are left alone with Pinkie when their parents are away, on work or a evening out, they will be incredibly difficult. This allows you to conveniently drop by, lend a hand, and then once the twins are but to bed offer her a massage to help with the stress the twins caused. Converting Pinkie will give you access to literally all of Ponyville and especially her friends.

3. Rainbow: Can be accessed through the spa, due to Rarity's recommendation, or through Pinkies baking, will provide you access to the Wonderbolts, Cloudsdale, and the weather management facility.

4. Applejack: Can be targeted when she and Rarity have their spa day or by converting the rest of her family and targeting her at home. This will allow you to coat the apples, foods, and cider they sell with your drugs and potions, expanding to well outside Ponyville. Also you will have access to the rest of the Apple Empire through Her.

5. Fluttershy: best to acquire on her spa day with Rarity. She should be relatively simple to convert and through her you could learn how to control animals, or tweak her personality to a dominant one (away from the eyes of others) that will subjugate animals for you to simply reinforce their training later, giving you some possible strong pets to fall back on in case of exposure.

6. Starlight: Appears at the spa on occasion so able to start their as well as influence her by manipulating Trixie. Converting her will give you access to a lot of more restricted books, Twilight, Spike, and all the students in the Friendship School (Provided the School already exists).

7. Princess Twilight Sparkle: Can be accessed at the spa and through conversion of her friends as stated above. Acquiring her allows access to the royal castle and the Crystal Empire through Cadance and Shining Armor.

Keep in mind we aren't converting them in one go, these are just what seem to me the best possibilities to crack open the metaphorical mental door open and slowly keep it open to use.

9882937
Not bad but I think the creation of drones should be done after we decide to betray Chrysalis and figure out a way to sever the Hive Mind connection to her in a way that leads her to believe that we have perished, so as to not have her try to expose or thwart us. Or on the off chance we don't betray her until we have a place to call our own that is on the edge of the town that we can build an underground hive from.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwimhvv3yKTlAhWSFxQKHa_iArgQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fderpibooru.org%2F2127284&psig=AOvVaw0DUwNvcOoqjiNMq6CAyDYW&ust=1571445407263476
So I was watching the season 9 Finale again and when I saw Chrysalis like this I thought 'This would look good Anthropomorphized onto Elytra when or if she becomes a Changeling Queen?'.

9890411
Perhaps not right away, she would most likely look like Chrysalis at first. But should she keep growing in power after that, then I could definitely see something like that fitting her. And a second dick. If you people push Elytra far enough into becoming more and more powerful, I will give her a second dick. Maybe have her drain it out of Chrysalis or something.

9891270
That was what I was considering anyway, slowly physically changing to a more Chrysalis like appearance (Though maybe with some differences) until we have either conquered a large enough group of ponies, and maybe Chrysalis, that we would take on that form. If the comments change to were we stay loyal to Chrysalis she can take that form while we have her old one.

9891270
I have to ask, where are we in the timeline? Because if you are open to the suggestion I would like to suggest after the Storm Kings defeat. This will allow us to gather a power base just before the School of Friendship is created and will allow us access to the other countries through the students. After all it could be entertaining to see what Elytra would do with Ocellus.

Another long term goal should be to acquire Grogars bell. Elytra discovers it through reading old legends trying to find ways to increase her (Or Chrysalis's) power. This can allow us to create Alicorns out of our favorite slaves by gathering the magic from the older slaves (Granny Smith) or slaves who disappoints or is theoretically a threat to us (Starlight/Trixie).

9892057
This takes place sometime after The Mean Six, in an AU where Chrysalis decided to go with this plan instead of with that of replacing the Elements, since she didn't have to deal with Discord. Gathering energies up for Elytra's creation took a while, so we're further along in the timeline, but I'd say we're still before the S8 finale. As for Grogar's Bell, Elytra would first need to learn of its existence, then somehow retrieve it, then get access to the book explaining how to use it in the archives in Canterlot. Theoretically possible if she takes control of Twilight and then specifically asks for a way to grow stronger.

9892559
Okay then at least can we convert Cozy Glow before she goes through with the whole Magic Drain scheme of hers? Convert Derpy who will bring all outgoing town mail to you first. Because honestly I can imagine her not noticing that she is delivering letters to Tirek.
Also can the Tree of Harmony not be alive like they make it appear in season 8? Reason I'm against the tree is because if it is sentient would make it as big of a problem as Discord. I am fine with the semi sentience it shows through the Map Table but that is as far as I am willing to accept of a magic tree.

I feel I should flesh out my suggestion on how we acquire Zecora. After being directed to her by Twilight or Applebloom we slowly start to us are powers to make her feel she can trust us. While we are conversing with her about what are the best plants that can be used to make incense and muscle relaxant gels as well as where and if they can be acquired in the Everfree we shall offer to her a massage as thanks or to show how we would improve our massage with these components. This will then give us better access to her mind and will allow her to both create potions for us and teach us how to create potions our-self.
The reason I suggest learning how to create our own potions is due to it being noticeable if we head into the Everfree every time we need potions or for Zecora to come into town more often then usual. Also learning to create potions on our own can be effective in situations where we cannot give our target a massage but can provide them a drink which we can drug or to strait up just inject into the target unsuspectingly.

9888461
Though I don't recall anyone who said to specifically save them for last. I personally wanted to leave them until we knew better what the extend of our powers were and how we could use them. I also wanted a bit of a power base so we could use other ponies to protect us if something does go wrong. Though given that at least a few of us (I recognise a few names) came from another story like this where the writer would 100% throw us under the bus if we made too rash decisions, some of us including me might be a bit too cautious. Especially when it comes to high value targets like the mane 6.

Right now I still want to feel out the waters a bit more before going to tackle high value targets. At least I want the Spa Twins completely under our control. You do make some good points that I want to walk through though.
For Rarity, I do agree that she should be our first target and one we might want to get to sooner then later. Given that we seem to be a bit more powerful then I expected us to be. She will come to us somewhere in the near future and all we have to do is use her visits to the spa to start her corruption. Though I don't want to go too fast, a simple set of desires to request more private massages from Elytra should be a good start and we can take it from there. With maybe a few things that would assist us getting into her mind at later points, such as making her trust us.

For Pinkie, I don't think we have time for what you are planning with the cake twins. Unless you see this as more of a long term goal. Getting Roseluck, the spa twins and Rarity will probably take up most of our time. I also believe that Pinkie will just fall to us immediately if we get all her friends and show her they are having fun with us. Though by that point we can just ask one of our pets whether they think that is something we can do.

Rainbow and Applejack are at least going to have to wait until after we have Rarity. There is simply no reason to rush them in my mind.

Starlight, is just on my periphery. Unless she forces our hand I don't care too much about her.

For Fluttershy... I just 100% agree with you there. At least in regards to getting her on our side.

In the case of Twilight. Maybe it is just my experience with these stories but I do in fact want to wait with her until we have a rather sizeable power base. Not sure when enough is enough. But as I said before I am still testing the waters in regards to how powerful we actually are.

9897220
I'm curious, what's that story you mentioned?

9897639
My Little Corruption By Nohen. Though it has gone on hiatus or even been effectively cancelled, see his blogs for the reason. It was a rather long running comment driven story and still worth reading. Though it is definitely more on the hardcore side of clop then this story has been up until now.

If you would further compare it to how you have done things up until now, my little corruption is also a bit more on the game side of things. With very clear traits and points for corrupting individuals.

And as for who I recognise. Rosen Knight would be the big one. And that guy who said that Elytra needed addictive cum... I am very certain that guy came from there as well. None of the other guys who were particularly talkative have come over yet or at least haven't started commenting.

9897738
That's funny, actually. My Little Corruption was probably the biggest inspiration for this. I even low-key made fun of the direction it went in by saying Chrysalis would unmake you and start over if you insisted on using your starting energies just to give yourself a bigger dick. I've always felt like people didn't quite get what they were saying when they chose to go all in on that at the start of MLC. And I am as sad as everyone else that the story hasn't progressed further. Though, conversely, there are things about it that I don't like too much, and part of why I decided to write Infiltration was to do things my way instead.

9897796
I had suspected that you had read it honestly. There were a few similarities that would have been odd of you hadn't read MLC

Though I am wondering what you didn't like so much about it now.

The theme I’m going for is love.

  • What will you write to Chrysalis? Will you lie or tell the truth?

    Tell the truth.

  • How will you continue to influence Aloe and Lotus?

    Keep building trust and a desire for blankness. Start introducing them to a mind-control fetish for blankness and make Elytra the one they trust as the controller.

  • How will you react to Roseluck? Keep her innocence or corrupt her? How will your relationship with her develop, what will you try to get out of her and how will future sessions play out?

    Make her a fairytale love interest, and I mean full on Cadence and Shining Armor fairytale love interest. Brainwash her into being okay with the mind control love slaves only if necessary. Or brainwash her first and feel guilty about it later.

  • What will you do tomorrow morning? Help out a bit at the spa or go into town?

    Help out a bit at the spa.

  • You're free in the afternoon, what will you do? Go get clothes from Rarity? Stay with Aloe and Lotus? Go study at the library? Reveal yourself to Twilight and explain the situation, betraying Chrysalis? Go pay Roseluck a visit? Take a train to somewhere and go rob a bank there while disguised as Celestia? Teach yourself how to play chess? It can be literally anything, what will you do?

    Go get clothes from Rarity.

  • Depending on what you picked above, elaborate further. If you go to Rarity, what clothes do you ask for? How do you act towards her? How do you handle her seeing your genitals? The same goes for whatever you chose. How should you act with Twilight, if you go to the library? When should you change into and out of Celestia, if you rob that bank?

    Order underwear, intentionally revealing Elytra’s cock as her “secret shame” and use this to start building trust with Rarity. A “I trust you so you should trust me” angle. Love built on a foundation of trust.

  • As always, any long term plans for the future?

We may want to start practicing mind-controlling animals an Opal so that we can deal with Angel Bunny and the rest of Fluttershy’s animal friends later on, but otherwise none.

For our first message to Chryssi, lets tell her that we've almost secured the spa as our base of operations and we've successfully turned one of the locals into a spy as well as gotten a possible source of ingredients for drugs should we want to start using them to help us. I believe that we should keep our targets as unchanged as possible and just integrate ourselves into their lives working our way towards becoming a "friend with benefits". Changing them too much could be noticeable with how this is a small town where everybody knows everybody else. For tomorrow, lets start it by helping Aloe and Lotus to continue our work with them (the sooner they're completely under our control, the better) and then head into town to find some general clothing and get ponies used to seeing us around town. Lets hold off on Rarity's clothing since she makes everything custom and she'd be most able to see any alterations to our body as well as finding out about our more interesting part. After that, lets go to the library for some research as well as testing the waters in regards to magic lessons. Tomorrow night, I want to see if we can get Aloe and Lotus to accept us naked. Need to get over that particular obstacle before we can join them in bed.

9897220
While I admit to exaggerating I will try to explain my reasoning a little better.
I still feel that we need to get a hook or two in Rairity in the near future, mainly so we can acquire more clothing as we only have one or two that are not the spa's work cloths. Best option should still be to wait a few days to see if she return to the spa soon (which is likely) or if that fails get some flowers from Roseluck that can make a knockout drug and sneak into her house during the night. We aren't changing her mind lots, just enough that when she does our measurements she will ignore the dick (that is to say she sees it but views it as unimportant) and will allow us to start physically modifying our body as well due to the suggestion that these changes are nothing for her to pay any real attention. Other than that I agree with simply wanting to request more private massages with us.
For the twins to get to Pinkie, they are only one or two years old, this should make their minds even easier to influence than Roseluck, and all we are doing is changing their emotions for three things, first something they dislike, say some sort of food, take that emotion and change the object of their dislike to Pinkie, then take the feelings of love and safety they feel to her and transfer them to you, finally take whatever feelings they may have for you (no matter how small) and transfer them to the original object of their dislike. As they are babies this could probably be done simply by being near the twins for a minute or two.Since Pinkie plays with them a lot them suddenly disliking her will upset her then you can be the shoulder of comfort, and easily give her a massage to help with the stress she must feel. As for your idea that Pinkie would immediately fall to us if all her friends are already ours, while that could be done Pinkie is observant enough to see any major, and some minor, changes in her friends. Plus I think it would be more entertaining to have her help us with our goal of converting Ponyville if we convert her and make her desire to help us make all her friends feel the same way she feel about us so we can all have fun together.
I can agree with waiting for AJ and Rainbow but since they do both go to the spa on occasion I will that advantage of it if the opportunity presents itself.
For Starlight she will probably be our biggest obstacle to obtaining Twilight and remember she is an impressive magic caster so better safe than sorry.
I'm glad you agree with me on how to get Fluttershy and the only reason I suggested making her a sort of dominatrix is because I wanted to drastically change at least one ponies personality ,while we are manipulating the other they mostly still will act the same just with us as their Goddess and that made me want to change one ponies personality to the extreme opposite, and think about it assertive Fluttershy is terrifying, she can fight a bear and win. Even if the bear isn't fighting all out she still has the muscle to force it to the ground.
Finally in the case of Twilight I agree, I was simply throwing out an idea or to for her.

9967595
In all honesty I agree on the Rarity part and we should actually just see what we can do with her and go from there. I still want to err on the side of caution to a degree but i might be a bit too cautious.

As for the Twins plan. Given your plan would only need a short amount of time to put into action, just getting close enough to the twins. We might need a lot of time to get the Cakes to let us watch them for a moment. If an opportunity presents itself we should probably take it, given that you have persuaded me on Pinkie's value.
We might need to put a trigger of some kind on the twins though. So they start acting out at a time when we can best make use of it.
A negative side effect would be that it might seem strange to have them act out suddenly after Pinkie has already returned. having them act out immediately has the benefit of her being away being the thing that triggers it. If the Cakes had to get another foal sitter all the better. If that be us even better. But I am still unsure if we have enough time to do things like that. given that we don't know when Pinkie is coming back. We can't really put a good time scale on paper for when we need time for this, we also can't really wait for things like pinkie coming home to ensure we have time. Our other projects would fall to the wayside and too many people here have conflicting plans on what to do so doing nothing to ensure we have time to do this right is probably not the option we are going with.

If Pinkie takes long enough with coming back for us to settle in a bit more things would work out the best. And if we have the opportunity laying some groundwork for Pinkie now has priority in my eyes. Cause if it works she will be quite a prize.
Rarity is still first though, simply because she is almost presented to us on a silver platter and after we get her under our control she will probably require little to no micromanaging. Simply because all we need from her in the immediate future is clothes and her to maybe vouch for us at some point.

(Side note: I am tired when I write this now. If it is less thought out then my usual ramblings. That is why. :derpytongue2:)

9967630
From what I remember when they appear in episodes they seem to have a small play corner in the bakery so if we go their to say order a cake or pie for the twins or Rose to better our standing with them we will notice them and when we do a cursory look through either the twins or their parents minds we learn that Pinkie lives their and spend lots of time with the twins, this leads us to the aforementioned plan. While the twins action to Pinkie might seem strange speaking from personal experience I find that babies can be fickle, so I don't think the Cakes will pay it to mind and simply believe the twins are being fussy while Pinkie will be to concerned with getting them to like her again to think to hard about it. Besides after we convert Pinkie we can always change the twins minds so they like her again.

Question, for the Equestria Girl movies besides the Main 4 movies is their any solid timeline of when the adventures of the Humane cast take place? If not then another plan that could eventually take place is after the acquisition one of the Mane 6 or Starlight while we have them telling us about different things that could either be a benefit or a threat to our rule the mirror portal cums up in conversation. Then if we have already controlled Starlight or Twilight we could have them study a way for us to go through the mirror that allows us to either not change at all, or still have access to or magic on the other side.
My main idea for this is either we go through the mirror if Chrissy discovers our betrayal and somehow exposes us, or since the legend involves Beardy dumping the Sirens their we go through to find what else might be left on the other side of the mirror.(my main reasoning for her not having trouble finding the items is she will be sensing magic in a world devoid of it.) If this idea can be implemented then it can potentially allow us access to the Memory Stone, the Magic mirror, The Time Twirler, and finally access to the Sirens and their necklaces, which if we control Starlight, Twilight or Sunset would allow us to fix them with maybe a few alterations so they can't grow stronger than us.

Login or register to comment