• Published 21st Mar 2019
  • 1,325 Views, 79 Comments

First Monsters, Now Ponies? Dammit Frisk - Ablegabriel



Frisk befriended an entire race of monsters and brough them to the surface, but like over half the population of humans responded to this horribly. Thankyfully there is a magic portal in a horse statue near a random highschool

Comments ( 17 )

Not bad. I like this.

9622381
I also can respect how you took Chara's and Frisk's gender. I personally see them as girls but that is just me

9622554
I prefer them to be physically female, but prefer to be referred to as non-binary.

9622595
That's fair. Anyways. Can't wait for more chapters.

9622658
It's been awhile since I wrote for this story. I want to get back to it, but I'm stuck atm. Plus all of my finals and such. Feel Free to read my other stories if you want to! School ends next Wednesday so I'll be able to work on my stories much more often.

9622661
That's cool I'll check them out. Good luck with finals.

9622852
Thanks man! I'm planning on a One Piece Story some time in the future! Have you Watched/Read it?

9622858
Yes. I am a One Piece Fan

This is a pretty interesting story so far.

Though I can't say I like the idea of Flash Sentry as a bad guy.

Alright, now I'm not one to judge and I'll try not to be overly analytical about this so I'll try to keep my points and thoughts to a minimum. My first issue is where is sunset and the chapter where they all left to go to Equestria it made it sound of those sunset left with them when the other five blew up the statue.

The other one is how convenient it was that twilight was able to find Not only spell the change it went to their original form but to allow them to switch back and forth from pony to human,now I just happened a few chapters later out there coming here then it'll be more understandable since before I'll do this only twilight had any regulation of what a human could or is since he was only one to go through the portal alone with Spike who have yet been seen since which is strange considering he's almost never away from her side and if is usually return not long after.

And finally where I like to know is who did it didn't go through it for we know only undyne sans frisk Chara and flowey and made it through, and well the author did Leave a note at the bottom of the last about how she forgotten about the other cast members. I do hope we get some version of a group role call or a way of knowing who made in. Though this does bring up and interesting plot point with the other monsters having to now adjust to there situation with no leader, representative, or understanding of what happened with the others.

All in all, for what I would call a filler chapter. It's pretty fair. Not terrible and there are some nice moments but also skipable if you want to read for the plot.

how did I not see this I am going to start reading this

So I just read the entire thing. A few grammar mistakes here and there, and a bit confusing on who is speaking due to the breakage of said speech. That said. All in all I am liking it as a slice of life and will be watching for more.

Despite the annoyances I do really like this story it brings up interesting ideas you don't normally see I can see a lot of potential with it going forward

9536741
That's a good point in both regards also you have a Tanya the evil picture I don't think you should be talking about heart (joke)

Actually, having Frisk from EQG does make sense. Atleast there won't be any questions on why she looks like a tiny bipedal giraffe with clothes.

Login or register to comment