• Published 6th Jun 2019
  • 3,497 Views, 192 Comments

Flash Sissy - shortskirtsandexplosions



There's a parallel reality where Flash Sentry grew up as a sweet, delicate, and girly femboi. Now, his lonely life turns rosier as he's reunited with Sunset and her friends... who happen to be hot Amazonian futas. Life lesson? Sissy pets are magic.

  • ...
45
 192
 3,497
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 13 )

interesting, things seems to be getting deeper now.

We're getting lewd now, bois! Words can't describe how eager I am to see what happens next.

Allow me to quote Markiplier to give you my feelings on this fanfic of yours *ahem* “This right here is my favorite thing ever, in the history of forever. I think about this every day, I think about this all night long, I stay awake not sleeping because I’m thinking about this.” End quote. Please keep this story going.

This was beautifully awesome and sweet I can't wait to see where this where this goes next (no rush).

Oh boy. It's sometimes so weird how on-my-nose this fic is. Cannot wait to read more.

I enjoyed this and almost made me cry on some parts. It is good!👍👍👏👏

I'm not exaggerating when I say I made an account after being a lurker for pretty close to 7 years because I wanted to express how good I thought this fic was so far.
Damn. Like the amount of emotional buildup that has been written down is just divine. I love this. I don't even normally read clop but I looooove this so much. I don't know why I intitially clicked on it considering it wouldn't normally be my thing but I'm so glad I did.
The first author's note had me worried, especially considering I hadn't read much of your work before (and btw I'm changing that right the f**k now and reading like ALL your other fics) but I'm glad I pushed through because the way you got me to feel so damn happy that Flash's dreams and fantasies were finally coming true was simply epic. I just want Flash to be open and alright with life and dammit they're finally AIIGHT! (I don't know what pronouns to use for Flash!) The guilt towards the whole situation is very relatable, and it's honestly super endearing. I just want everything to be aiight for the boi.
I know you wrote this for yourself but I just want to say that I've been vibing with Flash's struggle super hard, and I am super appreciative for what you've done with this story. Ironically I do not get off to clop (I can't get off to anything but humans!) but I simply want to see ma boi Flash be happy, being both a absolutely rekt submissive pet and a loved, cared for, pampered part of the Elements. I won't get off to it, but I will still be entertained, and I will still be happy for Flash getting their way. Thank you so much for writing this fic up until now.
P.S Foley is good. I miss the Attitude Era too. Also shout out to /u/shittymorph on reddit, who ends every comment, regardless of context, with "nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table."

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this fic has inspired me to stop worrying about tags or like-dislike ratio when browsing for fics. When I just read, I get rewarded; case in point.

Read every line, every chapter, only to be left on SUCH a cliffhanger. Much like bacon hair, I have a MIGHTY NEED to finish upcumming chapters.

I just binged this.... I need more!

Удивительно.
Из простого желания подрочить,у меня появилось желание дочитать эту историю,и подрочить на то,как Флешка будут иметь 7 доминант.

Please update

Welp, account created to comment


I like this, I like that it’s slow, prodding at our gentle little (slim) stick of butter while being snuggled by a blazing Amazon.


But I do want to know how you will eventually do this scene:


Flash, dressed into the regal, corporate nines on his pretty little knees to service sunset. I don’t really mind if he does or does not get her pride past his cute lips (due to magical shenanigans, but I do know he will try to stuff his mouth with the Amazon’s eruption to not “make a mess”. The reason I'm so excited for this scene is that what will happen right after, the fear, shame, arousal, and desire crescendos. Will Sunset tell him to stop because what she sees in front of her horrifies her? Femboy catnip be damned? Just want to hug him and say sorry till they falls asleep?


Will Flash finally accept his feminine, oh-so-small self and his role as Magical Amazon relief sleeve? Start to coo with as much girly gusto he can
muster?


Will the reverse happen? Will they simply continue like their hearts weren't about to burst from their chest?


I desperately want to know because this creation is perversely beautiful, and the most eye-watering thing about this tale is the amount of care everyone has for each other, which inspires the audience to give the same to our silly pretty protagonist.

Login or register to comment