• Published 8th Sep 2018
  • 5,083 Views, 120 Comments

Harmony Installation - Jhonn



What happens when a child is moved to the MLP universe with all the technology, facilities and equipment of the most advanced race that has lived in the saga of the halo ?, he wonders the same.

  • ...
17
 120
 5,083

Chapter 11

Magic, many have tried to explain it, countless beings have written and theorized about its nature.

Thousands of lives have been spent just to understand its immense power and capabilities, and with each step taken, a thousand more are discovered the need to be taken.

That of all the things that beings with the ability to cross the stars could have asked for is knowledge of the magic, perhaps magic is something more special than they thought.

Magic, many have tried to explain it, countless beings have written and theorized about its nature.

Thousands of lives have been spent just to understand its immense power and capabilities, and with every step taken, the need for a thousand more is discovered.

That of all the things that these beings with the ability to cross the stars could have asked for is the knowledge of magic, perhaps magic is something more special than they thought.

"Magic?" - said Atalaya

"Yes, magic, to be honest, our knowledge of this magic is null or scarce in the best of cases" -said Elian-"our situation is precarious, but we can help, we hope that they will also help us" -answered Newblood-"the magic is something new for us".

Something new?, magic was the very essence of existence, from the humblest drop of water to the imposing mountains were imbued with magic, but beyond the stars it was different?, the countless lives that would be needed to learn or understand the new knowledge and perspectives that the Forerunners offered would make even the legendary founder of the tower dizzy.

In this deal, they offered more than they received.

"this planet is strange, we are not supposed to be in this place, magic folded the very fabric of existence on different levels, of all the places we could appear, it had to be a planet full of magic"-said Newblood.


"this planet is strange, we are not supposed to be in this place, magic folded the very fabric of existence on different levels, of all the places we could appear, it had to be a planet full of magic"-said Newblood.

That is true, since we arrived this planet has been a magical surprise box, even this solar system is a rare thing.

"So if we help them, will they help us win this war?" Watchtower said.

An important inflection point, I cannot send my army against these inhabitants, although magic has proven to be quite effective against Forerunner technology, my numbers are too many, as well as very unfair, if this war was for fear against the ignorance of magic, although with barbaric methods, its enemy and we seek the same.

'I think we should stop the war cold, bloodless and seek peace with us as mediators,'-Newblood said over the comm.

'Do you want to send our ships into the middle of the enemy lines and demand a ceasefire with battlecruisers as a deterrent?'- Elian asked.

´It seems excessive to send battlecruisers, they will destroyed the surroundings just by landing, I recommend sending only the sentinel factories and their escorts´

"We will send our soldiers to stop the battle and force a ceasefire on both sides, with this town and its inhabitants are any witness of the cruelty of this war, then has gone on long enough."- Said Newblood.


Just when the strange creature finished speaking, the screens changed to different areas of the battlefield, forests, deserts, towns and fortresses were seen in flames or in the midst of bloody battles, only to appear in the sky from an sphere fo light blue a huge floating constructions, some the size of small cities and others the size of castle towers in the capital.

Innumerable points of light emerged from these like a swarm, even from the perspective that the screen gave, it could be seen that in all places had stopped their battle to contemplate such a spectacle, neither side knew what was happening, then in a show of power like a father stopping his children's fight, the lights captured all the soldiers in balls of light, stopping the fight, even some of the wounded were teleported to what the princess was waiting for somewhere to receive medical attention.

All that spectacle did not last more than a few minutes, a war just stopped.

Deep down, everyone present in that room thought at the same time if these beings were gods with their heavenly army, or the vanguard of their destruction.

Author's Note:

I know the chapter is short, but better something than nothing :3

Comments ( 6 )

Happy to see this was updated

Thanks for the update

Thank you for the update 👍

Wooooo!

Just caught up to this chapter!!

Gota say this story is even better than I ever imagined it was gona be

Hope another chapter comes out soon

*Dramatic Symphony Orchestra Music starts playing in the background*
"Hahahahah, Yes!~ I haven't had such a good read in ages! Bwhahahah! Yes! YES! Come! Come to me and give stimulation to my existence!!!"

Login or register to comment