• Published 8th Sep 2018
  • 5,083 Views, 120 Comments

Harmony Installation - Jhonn



What happens when a child is moved to the MLP universe with all the technology, facilities and equipment of the most advanced race that has lived in the saga of the halo ?, he wonders the same.

  • ...
17
 120
 5,083

Chapter 3: true preparation for......

Empire of Gaiea-capital city of the ancient kingdom of Minerva.

The war of reclamation, as the Empire named the war against Equestria, was costing more time than the Griffons had expected, after the union war, where all the Griffon countries of Gaiea finally united under a single flag, radical groups were born from each country to destroy the recent union, since some thought that their respective kingdoms had fallen into depravity.

But the discovery of a new continent, a new world to explore temporarily extinguished the threats, unfortunately or fortunately, this new world was not alone, the people of Gaiea questioned before if there had been other intelligent species in the universe, once they had stories fantasy where they described other species that shared their world, but a disaster caused them to disappear, leaving behind nothing but stories, stories, fuzzy rock paintings, of an indeterminate date and some species without a name, but thanks to the very attitude of the griffons, their study only happened to a few and without much support.

Great was their surprise to discover that these stories were more than real, they also had incredible countries, the explorers reported kingdoms that gratify the fantasy, the "Equestrians" had in their majority the capacity to freely use what they called magic, scientists of Gaiea they named it "soul energy", but they were never able to use it more than what their nature dictated, depending only on the technological advances, something more was missing to use the soul energy, it was then that reports of the so-called unicorns and alicorn, as well as a species similar to them, but smaller and weaker, arrived.

Such discovery overwhelmed the newly crowned royalty and scientific community, the peace they had as a new kingdom, after a bloody history, could be compromised if the griffons of Gaiea discovered that not only were there other of them on the other side of the world, if they discovered that there were species that were apparently a cross of griffons and ponies, they barely dealt with the grudge between their own specie, and now with the bestiality of what apparently their relatives on the other side, it will be a disaster.

Thus, the councilors, the old royalty and the new government came to the conclusion that, to ensure peace between their people and a united future, they had to disguise the Equestrians from extremely dangerous beasts, calling them even demons, thanks to the little historical record, it was not difficult to disguise his people of yesteryear as heroes who managed to banish the demons of his beloved Gaiea, and now it is his holy duty to finish the work of his ancestors and liberate the new world.

It took a few years to prepare the whole scenario for the war, the Empire saw a boom in its economy, poverty and crime decreased considerably, Gaiea was united under a single flag, was the final impulse they needed to guarantee the dream of hundreds of years of sacrifices, but things were not going as planned.

Originally they had planned to close escape routes from all over the continent, leaving only the areas where the navy could not go, like the ice mountains to the north, the Empire thought that its technological superiority would overwhelm the Equestrians, making their magic inefficient, unfortunately, they were discovered, the winged ponies or "pegasus" discovered the boats kilometers away before taking the beaches.

Fearful of what magic might do, they decided to go on the defensive, unfortunately that gave the Equestrians time to build a defense in record time, immense coastal defenses at key points of landing, fortunately they managed to take several "kingdoms", which were those of political importance for their "holy" cause, but out of the blue, the Equestrians advanced war technology that was able to rival their own, causing more casualties on the front than expected.

What should be a quick victory, became a real world war, something that scared and continues to frighten the empire, their want to end the war quickly is thanks of the knowledge about their had suffered in an internal war,but a war of such magnitude, could destroy entire cultures, as happened in the past.

But that was the public issue, the outpost and the navy originally was not going to attack before the arrival of the imperial army, the Equestrians in a new attempt to try for peace, they sent something that they refused to believe at first, an invitation to the peace and cooperation for something more.

That same night they confirmed the information of the Equestrians, although with a worse resolution, the radiation scanners and spectra of light indicated that definitely something that was not natural was there, besides that apparently the equestrians had also discovered it recently, the royalty wanted to refuse to believe it, all in power also refused to believe, their jury "enemy" of yesteryear that justified the union of their people had discovered that they were not alone, and, as if that were not enough, the intention of the Equestrians was to contact them, sending a invitation for cooperation for that purpose.

They were stagnant, they could not sign the peace, it would be the end of the empire, but if in any way the Equestrians managed to contact this space species, which were absolutely superior technologically, and could got their help, they refused to think about the consequences, so They decided to start the war immediately, to the uncertainty of many.

Parallel to the Equestrians, they initiated their communication project, in addition to a space project, starting with the construction of the SCG, or Space Center of Gaiea, as public mission, the development of a better communication system and putting the first Griffon on the moon, the royalty itself put in their money to finance the project, earning points among the people, but their real objective was the first contact with this new species, so maybe, they could secure a future for the peace.

"A few days have passed since we took the capital of Griffins' attempts, because we still can not get past their coastal defenses!"- Asked Queen Aegis, her feathers shone like pink pearls, her well-defined features made her It looked like a sculpture, its wings looked like the tears of stars, although it had traces of scars, Aegis was always considered a beauty even before she was of royalty, and considering her past.

"Reports show that the savages are more difficult to overcome, his majesty, each battle shows new weapons similar to ours" - informed Secretary Wingblood, an old griffon black as night, his wings ended in a blood red color, own for someone with a name like that.

"Even so I want to know how it is possible that they are able to decipher our technology, I do not want to continue listening to excuses!" - shouted King Arax, his size easily exceeded that of most of his species, his mane of golden lion towards game with his wings, in his young days he was called as Arax the golden one, although it was not only because of his colors.

"Your Majesty, from what little we manage to capture in the battle in the capital of the hybrids, your armament is not like ours, our engineers and scientists claim that it is entirely foreign technology, although the basic idea is the same, they use what that our researchers called as exotic engineering, "- explained Wingblood.

"That does not explain where they got their weapons, we took decades to perfect many of our machines, and if the reports were correct, the Equestrians did not take more than a few months" - said the queen, she had been a skilled engineer in her young days along with her family, developed and improved several important systems in all fields, so when she learned about the technological impact of the Equestrians, she personally examined several captured pieces.

Baffled, they tried to discover where they had taken their weapons, reports from the front say that it is something that the soldiers themselves do not know, much less the prisoners, who are ordinary citizens, so they could only guess where they got the information.

The first scenario and the worst, is that somehow managed to make contact with the aliens, receiving technological help, fortunately that would not be the case, since the Equestrians said they had not discovered them long ago, and the time lag from their technological boom and the supposed discovery did not fit.

The second and most probable case is that they somehow managed to make all their advances themselves, something that is hard to think and believe, but considering that all the species in the new continent had united in a single flag and under one enemy in common, could justify his rapid progress.

And the most unlikely, is that something or someone was helping them, discarding the idea of reverse engineering their technology and a traitor, maybe there was something else at stake.

"I agree with you, your majesty, but without more information, it is impossible to know where they got their technology, but if we know where it comes from, thanks to the data collected from the griffon city and the hybrids, two countries are acting as mega-factories, although there are incinuations of a third party, the Equestrians were smart enough to erase the location of such places, so we have no idea where they are "- the secretary explained.

"And about the underground city, what did they find?" - asked the king.

"Apparently its function was to act as a refuge for the displaced people of war, its construction was not yet finished, so, in the bombing of the city and during the incursion, almost all the workers was dead, thanks to that, the few who knew something, they are died, the dogs have no idea of anything, they are very stupid, and the deer do not know anything about their technology, "the secretary said, earning a low growl from the king.

"We have no other option, I wanted to resolve this war without resorting to a massacre, but I will talk to the council to approve the use of avant-garde weapons, reserves are not enough, we must end this war quickly" - said the king with sad

The griffon king, although proud, did not want to see blood spilled, no more, not even of these Equestrians, so they planed to overwhelm them quickly with their numbers, but little by little their generals asked for more advanced weapons to counteract that of the enemy, even requesting an aircraft carrier class contender, the council, which shares the intentions of the king, approved the request, but with the limitation of having propeller aircraft.

"The council will not like it, but it is necessary" - said the queen.

"May the gods forgive us, I hope the story at least knows that we did this for the right reasons" - said the king.

"When all this is over, we can leave the throne to the council and go to live in your sister's villa, nobody is taking care of her, so at least we can have a bit of peace in our last days" - said the queen with affection, while placing a claw on her husband's beak mildly.

"I will make sure you have quiet days, your majesty, and I bet the council will do it too, there is a reason for both of you were elected to be our rulers in these times of crisis, you also need a break" - said Wingblood to his old friends.

"First things first, meet the council, we have little time!" - said the king, as they left the throne room together with his wife and wingblood.


"General, report from the capital!" Said Lieutenant Silverflame.

General Blindsky, a griffon with snow-white plumage, his face had a wound in his left eye, thanks to a battle in his young days in the wars of union, ironically leaving him blind from that eye, thanks to his plumage and eye blind, gave some relaxation when someone meeting him.

Delivering the message, the general's face changed to a look of concern and amazement.

"They approved the use of reactive weapons, Arax and Aegis must be desperate" - the general muttered.

"General?" Asked the lieutenant.

"Communicate to the rest of the conservation fleet, we have work to do, let's end this war" - said the general.

The conservation fleet, is one of the four great fleets, the most powerful of the four, each part of the army, land, sea, air and the most powerful of the three, the army of suppression, had four main armies, with the exception of the suppression army.
Its armada had four aircraft carriers, two airplanes and a ground-sea hybrid of last generation, equipped with turbojet planes, the fastest in the navy, its escort were destroyers and battleships internal combustion, much faster than any sailboat , and fifteen armored war zeppelins, unlike those in the maritime blockade, a single armored airship could destroy a considerable number of those wooden toys, their army could even fight the supremacy army, since their unit is of conquest and support, thanks to their units that served as bases of operations and were not limited by the terrain.

"Here General Blindsky to the conservation fleet, our intervention has been approved in the war, I understand that many of you are excited, anxious for glory and honor, but there is nothing honorable in this heavy task that we have been entrusted, although our enemies are aberrations of nature, have shown that they have the same tenacity to fight for their lives, for a future, so in honor and respect to our enemies and comrades fallen in this war, our duty is to end it before thearmy of suppression be called, perhaps like that, we find our longed for peace, good luck to all, and may the gods forgive us "


"-And may the gods forgive us" - then the speaker system went off, leaving several soldiers with conflicting thoughts, rumors of motives behind the war had been heard, as well as rumors among the soldiers about what kind of enemies were fighting , but many knew that also the tensions between the nations of Gaiea, with the danger of a rupture, could initiating another internal war.

Most of the soldiers were war veterans, a combination of all the armies of the old Gaia, General Blindsky had carefully chosen along with his team all his army, all loyal to the good of Gaia.

Besides, they knew about the kind of griffons that were in the suppression army, and their general commander.

Before the war, they had been supporters of the old regime, fed and financed by royalty and nobility who were not satisfied with how the conflict ended, the suppression army was not on good terms, and they could not do anything to dissolve them, since they had been a condition for the union, not even the council and the kings could deny the request and win more enemies.

"Things are getting more and more heavy, do not you think, blue?" - asked a griffin soldier of black color, of small stature, but with a large span, wearing welding glasses on his head.

"And maybe our burden is even more heavy, that the council and the royalty decided to attack with only the navy of the reserve before the arrival of the joint army, something else must have happened" - answered Bluecloud, a marine blue griffin , his wings were silver, making him stand out among several of his companions, which is why he chose to be a war engineer instead of being a "target shooting".

The two griffins were walking in the G.S.S Future, the flagship of the navy

The pride of his fleet with his sister ship, G.S.S Past, the other ships and ships were also incredible as was his ship, although of a smaller size and capacity of fire, counting his ships land-sea

Although that amount of machinery would support even a G pump, since they were heavily armored, their beloved body had the weakness of needing an equal amount of engineers and technicians for its maintenance.

"And you start with your paranoia, let it be, it does not do anything for us as worry about things that do not concern us, the high command is responsible for those movements"

"And it is because of that thought that so many wars have happened in the past, think a little for yourself, something must have happened to start the attack before having the main force gathered, also because they have not tried to sign any peace agreement ?, many questions that may have already been answered, but they have not told us "- answered Blue while using his tools to maintain some generators.

"If so, it's for a good reason, I'm not as stupid as you think, it's obvious that something else is happening, but those who keep the information are trustworthy griffons, the king and the queen are griffons like us, they know what is to go hungry and thirsty, the pain of loss, also the council, it is better to trust them "- said Smokestone, although his small and robust appearance makes believe that a tough guy, his bubbly attitude in the end left many confused, only taking a serious attitude when something important happen.

Without answering Smokestone, Blue continued to work, Smoke was right, there were good reasons to believe in the decisions of the high command, but even the biggest ones are wrong.

Finishing their work, they went to the other stations, after all, they had to leave everything ready for the landing.


Equestria-Canterlot.

After the fall of Griffonstone, things intensified for the Equestrians, although they won most of the battles, they were losing territories, too many displaced were filling the cities, even the shelters were beginning to be insufficient.

When the proclamation of obligatory military service has publicated, the royalty was ready for even rejection, but great was their surprise that they found only support, the friendship between the kingdoms was bigger than previously thought, maybe the cutie map missions influenced more than what was initially believed, all races, even those that did not have a society like donkeys and cows, wanted to enlist.

In a few days, they had already doubled the original number of soldiers in reserve, and it was expected to increase more in the future, thanks to the excess of labor, the construction of shelters and defense sites increased significantly.
Mounting guns and fortifications on most of the coasts, coupled with the incredible magic of Equestria, they were mounting a defense that, at first sight, seemed impregnable, the deer were in charge of the construction of the bases, although based on wood, They were incredibly resilient, rivaling steel and concrete, their almost instantaneous construction speed could be considered unfair, but the empire began to use ever more lethal war machines.

An example of that, was in the construction of the defenses of the coasts of Manehattan, without the princess Celestia and Shining, maybe the city would have fallen, the antiaircraft defenses were not able to shoot down the fighters of the empire, leaving them eliminate the air defenses, just to leave the Zeppelin free to atack, when the bombs fell, the prince barely had time to conjure his shield, letting a few bombs go by, if only one bombing could reduce complete blocks (and only a few bombs) in rubble, they did not want think of what ten, vente or hundred of those bombers could do if they managed to pass.

Without the speed of construction of the deer, perhaps they would lose the war for not replacing the fallen structures, besides its low cost, being a magical construction.

In secret, the princess Celestia thanked the heavens that the deer were a peaceful kingdom and benevolent, with a strong connection to life.

After their failed attack, they simply stopped attacking, on all fronts, they even withdrew from Saddle Arabia, although relieved of the enemy's sudden withdrawal, they knew something was happening.

But thanks to that, they managed to finish the buildings and their updates, preparing for the next wave, hoping that the defenses of Equestria will resist, and thus perhaps, make the enemy consider peace.

Then they received reports of a huge fleet on the way to the coast of Manehattan, perhaps causing the first large-scale battle in Equestria.

"Reports say that the smallest are at least three hundred meters long, and the two largest have six hundred or more" - said the soldier to the princesses.

"How many ships do we have general?" Luna asked.

"In the few months we managed to reach the four hundred and twenty dirigibles, although they are somewhat obsolete, we have updated it with the best weapons available, the magic shields could withstand two or three direct shots of a salvo of two hundred kilos of explosives, maybe we will surprise the enemy "- the general said proudly.

Thanks to the intervention and cooperation, the Equestria airships were hardly tested with new magical reaction engines, similar to the combat ships of the world of Sunset, but more efficient, since they use natural magic as fuel, their only weakness, they are quite unstable, a direct shot could blow up the engine, immobilizing the airship.

"Communicate to the other kingdoms, we will take charge of repelling the wave" - ordered Celestia, while the general said goodbye and left the war room.

"We will participate in the battle, right sister?" Luna asked.

"I will also go, Princess, unlike when I happened to Tirek, now if I can fight, for my friends, and for peace" - said Twilight.

"I never thought we would go to battle, not on this scale, but yes, prepare your equipment, we started with the blimps" - said Celestia, although with great pain, she and her fellow princesses teleported to their rooms to prepare.

Knowing that maybe they would have to fight on the front one day, as Celestia and Shining did, Luna ordered to forge new armor for all the representatives of each nation, when Celestia returned from her defense in Manehattan, Luna had finished enchanting the armor , each with the color of each princess, stronger than the dragon skin, could theoretically withstand even a direct attack by an adult dragon.

Ready for battle, they walked to board the flagship of the fleet, meanwhile, Twilight saw the horizon, what were only birds, Pegasus and maybe Derpy, was now full of airships on the way to battle, leaving aside the sad sight, kept walking, ignoring that not only she had exactly the same thoughts.


Meanwhile, none of the kingdoms had noticed a small explosion of light in space, with no one to see it, it was difficult to know how far the explosion happened, but leaving nothing but ruins and perhaps hope.

Author's Note:

I do not have time to finish the second part, maybe that's why the chapter feels weird, but maybe tomorrow I'll finish it.


meanwhile, leave in the comments that could be that explosion ?, what is happening with Elián?, hope for whom?