• Published 8th Sep 2018
  • 5,084 Views, 120 Comments

Harmony Installation - Jhonn



What happens when a child is moved to the MLP universe with all the technology, facilities and equipment of the most advanced race that has lived in the saga of the halo ?, he wonders the same.

  • ...
17
 120
 5,084

Chapter 3.2: New world

Author's Note:

the next chapter, if I have your emotional support, will be ready next weekend, meanwhile, enjoy the second part...


"Elián, wake up, you're going to love this!" - shouted New Blood in the face of Elián, who was fast asleep.

With a grunt, Elian cursed himself for letting Newblood create a body for him, even with his noble voice, after a while he became an enthusiast, that happened just after finishing Maethrillian, Newblood convinced Elián to create a body so that Elián had someone, in his case, to something, to talk face to face and not just to air.

Now Newblood looks like a kind of Prometheus pony, its essence was still spread throughout the facilities and its core in the Keyship.

Things got pretty boring for someone like Elián, the reports of the explorers became increasingly monotonous, with no abnormalities beyond new planets.

Elián was almost convinced by Newblood to visit all the habitable planets, but the last thing that Elián wanted was to become attached and forget his mission, it was something hypnotic to see the builders work, he could easily spend days simply seeing how they worked.

But he opted for a more passive attitude, just enough to return home, and to have Maethrillian protected, since it was his chance to escape, he even left Newblood the administration of new buildings, even with almost a year of waking up in the planet Oasis (as Elián and Newblood named it), have only managed to build few facilities, Newblood insists on converting the system of the planet Oasis into a shield world, managing to have Elián approve it, but its construction would take centuries, maybe two hundred or three hundred years of joint work of all builders in the solar sector, but considering that currently the number of builders would take ten minutes to pronounce, the colossal structure made Elián nervous.

So, for the sake of the sanity of both, they decided to create everything that the Forerunner Empire had built as a society before the flood, cities that could easily be mistaken for something fantasy, heaven, earth and sea, Newblood had already planned any scenario for a city on known planets, habitable or not.

Elián at first protested the fact that it would simply be a waste, without inhabitants for those cities, would waste resources, but then, Newblood reminded him and suggested something to Elián, the Forerunners were able to create life.

Elián refused immediately, but the suggestion persisted in his mind, one year and the opportunity to go home was getting smaller and smaller as Maethrillian investigated his mission to find a way to go home.

But until he exhausted all his chances, he refused.

Finishing with his memories, Newblood simply had an a smile in his face, his body emitted a golden light, which apparently was characteristic of those under his control.

"Better is Equus or a way to go home, or I swear I'll sing again, and you know it's not pretty" - said Elián as he got up from his bed.

"Maethrillian sent a very interesting report on possible alternative dimensions, apparently, something characteristic of this universe, is that it is connected to an identical, but inverse" - answered Newblood.

"What do you mean, are the atoms simply upside down?" Elián asked, as they left his room on the way to the control room.

"Not exactly, according to the tests, all matter of the universe shares a partial homologous with another dimension, my theory is that two universes were born at the same time, causing a kind of synchronization, in synthesis, anything formed naturally here, has its counterpart in that other universe "- explained Newblood.

"Then there is no clone of us in that dimension, right?" - Elián asked, his situation was already quite a problem, and a clone from another universe would be the last straw.

"No, you're the only one, with this, it shows that you came from another universe, which creates a possibility to find your home, the bad thing, is that this is a parallel universe, not another, you still have to check it, and i sent sentinels to explore this new dimension "- said Newblood.

"Wait, are you telling me that you already sent scouts to another universe ?, I understand that almost you complete the exploration of this galaxy, but Equus is still missing" - said Elián.

"True, but I have precisely in reserves a fleet of four hundred billion sojourner dreadnought ready to be used in case of emergency, as well as an equal amount of Keyship distributed on each planet explored, I also have to keep me entertained" - said Newblood with a innocent face, while Elián had an annoying face.

As they arrived at the control room, Newblood had already set the autopilot to go to Maethrillian, Elián enjoyed the view of black holes, so he decided to spend most of the time contemplating a supermassive black hole in the center of the galaxy, leaving Maethrillian in the system of the planet Oasis.

Elián hated to admit it, but basically the oasis could be considered his "home", for that reason, Maethrillian was guarding him.

After an hour of talking about the details of the mission to explore the alternative dimension, they left the slipspace, leaving Elián with his mouth open for what was there.

Apparently Newblood transported the entire fleet in that same place, the space seemed to have endless ships, and continued to arrive, if slipspace breaks suggested it.

"We are ready to leave, i leave several directives for the scouts to act in any situation, and Maethrillian will continue to investigate while we are away, a vacation does not sound bad" - said Newblood cheerfully.

Elián found it hard to believe that Newblood was, in essence, a clone of him, his cheerful and carefree attitude they did not agree, but it brings him nostalgia.

"Well, but if nothing new appears in a week, we return immediately, and before you ask me, it's okay if you want to do the same there as here" - Elián said in a tired voice, but deep down, he was excited .

Not bothering to answer, Newblood simply pointed to Maethrillian, who was beginning to shoot a beam of blue light just above, starting to form a huge slipspace door.

"To make things faster, I'm going to divide our ships in small groups and transport them in random places, in the end, we will pass when we know if is not dangerous" - said Newblood.

Before Elián could say anything about the amount of waiting they would have to do while passing so many ships, Maethrillian continued to make the portal bigger and bigger, after a few minutes, the portal had a diameter of 100,000 kilometers, it could easily pass all the ships at the same time.

"Every time I wonder what kind of monsters the flood must have been to beat the Forerunners" - whispered Elián.

"The ignorance of the history of the parasite added to its arrogance was the Forerunner's downfall, we will act immediately without resorting to halos" - said Newblood.

Slowly, the Keyship was moving towards the huge portal, followed by the trillions of dreadnoughts and other support ships, along with more Keyship.

Elián's group would be formed by little more than about twenty Keyship and a hundred dreadnoughts, added with sentinel factories for support, somewhat modest considering the main fleet that Newblood order to protect the outer edges of the galaxy.

"Let's see what this parallel universe brings us, maybe we'll finally find someone to talk to" - said Elián, as they entered the portal.

"Maybe it's ..." - Newblood did not manage to finish before the alarms fired on the ship.


Elián seemed to hear his name, he was tired, he tried to open his eyes, but they felt heavy.

"Not again ..." Elián muttered under his breath.

"ELIÁN !!, wake up!" - he hear Newblood finally talk.

"My head hurts !!, stop screaming!" - Elián answered, while trying to get up, only to discover something very strange, but familiar.

Manageded to open his eyes and he almost fainted again because of what he saw, he had transformed into what was apparently a complete Forerunner, without anything pony, with his armor thrown with the same previous style, but comfortable for his new body.

"It seems that you noticed, Mr. obvious, it seems that your theory is correct, this is the universe of Equestria girls, not only I affect you, also to me!, and for the record, it is not funny" - said Newblood .

Looking at Newblood, he had to stifle a laugh, failing impressively.

For some reason, Newblood had become something that would be considered a Forerunner-style robot dog.

"Of course, funny, I hope you keep laughing when you see this" - said Newblood while lighting a screen of the control room, which still had red lights for the alarm.

"We lost contact with the majority of the fleet when entering, but I managed to re-establish the connection, so it's no problem, most of them have already started their tasks, and some are being repaired, since they crashed on some planets, but we, on the other hand, we get the jackpot "- said Newblood.

Elián immediately stopped laughing at what he had in front of him.

A livable world, but that was not new, what was important was what the smaller screens showed, small rustic settlements, castles, roads, and most importantly, people.

"It seems that we achieved our goal even before your time limit, but this is strange, the sentinels who went to explore took these videos" - said Newblood pointing to another screen.

There, were the famous human ponies, but there was something else, and frankly surprised Elián, they had their magical parts, wings and horns.

But there was something else, others had no parts of the ponies, had parts of donkey, cow, griffons and more species, but something was wrong.

The images did not show nice images, it seemed like they were at war, a whole army of human ponies against an army of human griffins, they were fighting on one stage, on another, some humans with donkey ears looked like they were trying to back up some girls with cow horns, from some with ears and cat's tail, it seems that just as in their universe, several species came together in one world.

"Newblood, analysis, what's going on down there ?, and why are they so ... primitive ?, are they just in tier 7, and why are so many battles happening on the planet?" - Elian said seriously, as he watched as several people were killed by others.

"We do not know, we do not have enough data to understand their language, and without a communication system, we can only wait to decipher their language with direct contact, but, considering their distribution, it seems that they are in a war for territory, the ponies seem be in a war against cats and griffons, and the others are among the crossfire "- said Newblood.

"Is there magic in this place?" - Elián asked.

"Yes, and it is much more abundant than at home, to our great surprise" - said Newblood.

Elián did not know what he could do, on the one hand, he could leave them as the mantle of responsibility says, but the sentries warn that the amount of population of each species, especially cows and donkeys, are dangerously low, the deer are in the list of danger of extinction.

"The mantle approves the intervention, but it must be minimal" - said Newblood.

"... we will go, analyze the area with the smallest population of deer, they need a lot of help, so we will also learn how the hell this ended like this" - said Elián.

Newblood knew that Elián was right, but something else was happening, Elián never showed so much enthusiasm before, at least nothing out of returning home, maybe not only the Forerunner's knowledge was passed on to him, leaving that thought aside, he prepared to teleport.


Surface of the unknown planet-village Tree Night

Kind Tree was scared, after her village was assaulted by cats, the village chief ordered them to run to the forest to protect themselves, while some adults tried to repel the attack with the trees.

Kind Tree was a girl from the deer clan, Her head had white ears and her hair shone with a silver color under the light of the moon, she and her family lived in peace even in these times of war between the ponies and griffin-cats, but while the war progressed, they lost contact with the other messengers of other deer peoples.

Her village, Tree Night, was sufficiently alleged in the battles to go unnoticed, until now.

With her eyes full of tears, she did not manage to run anymore and fell at the foot of a tree, trying to catch her breath, she heard the screams of her people, looking at the stars, she wanted with all her strength, someone to finish this absurd war, if the rumors were correct, the clan griffin and cat just wanted gold and gems, the only sure way to charm something with magic was to have horns, or get gems, but instead of negotiating, those racists decided that everything should belong to them.

There were exceptions, one of her friends who live in the village is a cat, and he stayed to support his friends and neighbors.


Tired, the last thing she saw before fainting were innumerable points of light that shone like the stars, her consolation waswhat she thought is a shower of stars, leaving her, for a moment, hope.