• Published 8th Sep 2018
  • 5,084 Views, 120 Comments

Harmony Installation - Jhonn



What happens when a child is moved to the MLP universe with all the technology, facilities and equipment of the most advanced race that has lived in the saga of the halo ?, he wonders the same.

  • ...
17
 120
 5,084

Chapter 1: Bornstellar

in the distant past.....in a distant place

"... Hell, what happened?" - Elián asked as he struggled to open his eyes, when he regained consciousness, he felt numb, a feeling he had never experienced, but that could be compared to something, like when he had his first swimming lesson, general fatigue of his body made it hard difficult to move.
Regaining the senses of her body, he began to notice that he was clearly not in his bed, his skin seemed to be touching begrass and dry leaves, if the crunches were something to consider, he struggling to get up and open his eyes, his body It feels strange, but familiar by the mere fact of being his body.
Getting his eyes open, he was quickly blinded by the sunlight, forcing them to close again, but slowly adjusting them, although his body still did not move, he managed to have a clear vision of his surroundings.

A forest, right on the edge, fortunately his body and head was right on the edge of a meadow and the beginning of a forest.
After spending a few minutes contemplating the view, he realized that at least it was a half day, if the field trips he had with his family gave him something to reference, but there was something strange, animals were not heard, the birds singing , or the walking of the animals, only the wind in the trees.

And like a bucket of cold water, his memories returned, the comic-con, the merchant, and the box, he mentally scolded himself for not remembering the legends of the merchant and the displaced, although, on the other hand, he would be lying if he did not I was excited a little.
Recovering some of his strength, he moved his head to have a clear idea of the state of his body and surroundings, but something strange came, something he did not even notice, although it was in his nose, literally, he no longer had a nose, he had a muzzle, a pony's muzzle if his uncle's farm helped him, he managed to raise his right hand, discovered that he no longer had hands, in exchange for what his eyes saw, was a hoof, a pony hoof, having trouble breathing from the shock, managed to calm down enough to get up slowly in his new limbs, which surprisingly was very similar to crawling, managing to stand up and he examined himself better.

"Very well, calm down, Elian, you are in a place far from home, perhaps not even in your own universe, you underwent a complete metamorphosis from human to pony, and ..., my God, are these perhaps wings and a horn?" - said Elian, whispering the last thing, his skin was almost metallic gray, his mane and tail, which was long enough for veils without a mirror, were white as snow, his wings, it seemed that they had feathers the same color as his skin , but the tip of their feathers seemed to have snow from the middle to the tip, something that helped to see his new wings, taking a hoof to the head for the recent headache, he felt his horn, without being able to to see it, he feel it, it seemed that at least it was quite large, calming its breath, it was examined better, its legs were quite long and thin, maybe it was the same size as Celestia, managing to stretch its wings somehow, discovered that they were easily double their t They were huge, they looked like the wings as a condor because of the size, when he turned around to see his cutie mark, if he had one, and he see it, and if he had a good memory, he looked exactly like the symbol of the mantle of responsibility.

Getting to digest this new information for now, or at least trying, Elián observed his surroundings, as he suspected, was on the border of a forest and a meadow, the sun on top lit the landscape, and the cold wind blew with tranquility, where he was had an incredible view, the forest seemed to be on a hill, so he had a clear line of sight around him, and it was clear that he was not at home.

Making an effort that would be considered inhuman to not faint, Elián walked a little longer to look for something, signs of intelligent life, or at least traces of animals, but the more he walked and passed the time, he found nothing, checking the floor for signs or traces, also found nothing, it seemed that there were only plants as a dominant species, but something had to control the grass, leaving those thoughts behind, look at the sky.

"How beautiful ..." - whispered Elián, the view was incredible, it seemed that the planet in which he was, was orbiting two other planets with life in them, or maybe the largest planet is the one that keeps the other two, and they are actually moons, but with no possibility of corroborating it, only god would know, stopping a moment, and with few results of his walk, Elián thought about practicing with his horn, it was getting late and he started to feel hungry, so he had to look for something fast, and at least with some magic, maybe he would be able to turn something into an apple, or an orange.

"Let's see, you have a horn, Elián, so you should be able to make some food" - Elián said as he closed his eyes and concentrated, having no reference, he just tried to imagine something to eat, concentrating on his horn , he began to hear noise, something very similar to the sound of load, to feel that he began to tire, he release the pressure, only to hear that a large metal object crashed right in front of him.

"But what the hell ?!" - scared by the surprise, fell on his hind legs, to calm down a little, he discovered that the box was very similar to the box that he bought the merchant, only now it was much bigger, the size of a trunk.

"I was already beginning to ask where you had gone, part of the devil" - Elián said angrily, approaching slowly, touched the metal box, so he did so, the lines that were marked with bright light were illuminated, opening, it was clear that it had to be technology and not magic, the top part was opened as if the box were small robots, getting out of their stupor, look inside, only to find a small metal disc with a blinking circle and some apples, grabbing the disk with some distrust, and surprised that a hoof managed to grab the disk, he watch it carefully, seeing that the blinking circle looked like a button, he press it.

"Hi, is this recording?" - a voice was heard, Elián quickly recognized it as the merchant voice.

"Well boy, I'm sure you have many questions, yes, you been displaced ("I had not noticed" Elian said sarcastically), and if you asked what happened with what you bought ?, They have been divided into two parts, the information that each letter had will be in your head at the end of this recording, so it will be easier for you to know what the facilities you are going to create are for, the other half is what you can invoke, you can only invoke sentinels, all their types , the rest you have to build their respective facilities, do not worry, the amount of sentinels you can invoke only limited by your magic, wait for you to recover and you can keep invoking, I wish you luck "- and with that, the disk exploded in a speck of light, which shot directly at Elián's horn, scared, he was waiting for pain, only to be met with a blow of information, all the facilities and how to build them were in his head, he felt It was weird for Elián, it was like having an encyclopedia in his head, it did not overwhelm him, he just had to concentrate on what he wanted, and he acceded to the information, maybe it could be considered his own version of the domain.

"It is useless to alter me now, after, I can find a way to go home with the help of the precursors, or their technology, now maybe it is better to start with a small group of sentries to help me in my situation" - Elián concentrated on his horn and imagined the sentinels he wanted to invoke, he decided to start with normal sentinels.


Upon hearing a strange sound, Elián opened his eyes, and indeed, there is the sentinel, in all his grace

"It's ... bigger than I thought, and it's just the standard model" -Elián whispered nervously.
The sentry was half its size, its silver color was identical to his, and the lights sent by the sentinel were a golden color.

The sentinel simply stayed floating, not moving, just looking in Elian's direction.
"Maybe I can give you orders" - thought Elián- "explore the area in search of signs of intelligent or wild life, if you find something, just monitor, come back in three hours from now" - ordered Elián to the sentinel, hoping that the order was clear and simple, since the sentinels did not have a very advanced artificial intelligence, but to their pleasant surprise, the sentinel rose in the sky and went flying.

"That was easy" - said Elián, seeing that they obeyed orders easily, he repeated the process until he got a good amount of sentinels to explore the planet, seeing that he was not tired yet, decided to invoke constructors, since he needed a shelter to pass the night.

"Let's see, I think a Retriever sentinel would be too much for now, considering that the normal sentries seemed almost my size, one of that caliber would be too much, plus I do not think I have that much energy for something of that kind, a simple swarm of constructors should do the work "- said Elián while lighting his horn.

At the end, and thanks to the experience he had with the previous sentinels, he managed to invoke a thousand constructors at the same time, leaving him exhausted, as if he had run a marathon, a sign that his reserves had been exhausted, but when he opened his eyes, He found a large cloud just above him, seeing that they were the constructors.

Remembering that he could build for the moment, he remembered an installation that could serve him, so he ordered the constructors to look for a lake to build it, so he would not have to worry about looking for water far away.

Following the swarm, he saw that there was a lake on the other side of the hill, quite large, and surprisingly, they began to materialize the installation, they seemed to use some kind of blue energy light, with wonder, he saw that some builders absorbed the matter that there was just below, so they did not get anything for nothing, after a few minutes, it were finish
"I knew they could be fast, but I never thought they would be so efficient" - said Elián while he saw the imposing structure.

Walking a bit, and considering that it would be better for the builders to do something while exploring, he leave a row of buildings where they could work while he rested, several Sentinel manufacturing facility, a Gateway, since he would need more practical access for his new ones knowledge, and mastery, in addition to a keyship, since Elián wanted to leave the planet before altering it too much, although strange, it overwhelmed him a feeling of guilt when altering an ecosystem, but it was necessary for now.


Equestria- Canterlot-actuality

"Are they okay doctor?" - Princess Celestia asked, it would be a euphemism to say that she had been scared when they told her they found her sister and Twilight passed out in the observatory, fearing it was an attack by the mysterious Griffin empire.
Fortunately, that was not the case.

"Yes princess, it's just a case of fatigue, they should have fainted because of fatigue, if last night's show is a suggestion, they may have overstepped their limits" - replied the white coat, a cream-colored unicorn and mane golden, her cutie had the image of a stethoscope.

Releasing a sigh that she did not know she had, the princess simply gave a smile.

"Thank you very much for your help doctor, can I go check them?" - asked Princess Celestia.

"Assuming they fainted at midnight, it's been a good few hours for them to wake up soon, I think it would be nice for the princesses to see her, your majesty, let me escort you Princess" - said the stallion, while walking to a hallway door, followed by the princess.

The corridors of the medical room of the palace were indistinguishable from a normal hospital, although the lack of patients made the place seem abandoned, the ponies who worked there enjoyed comfort, unfortunately, with recent events, most of the doctors were transferred to training centers to prepare future doctors and volunteer nurses, so the place seemed more lonely than usual.

Arriving at a door with golden finishes, which would be the room for royalty, Celestia entered first with the permission of the doctor, there, she saw her sister and Twilight, sleeping comfortably, although their faces were serious, the rest helped them recover, they no longer had those black bags under their eyes, smiling a little when she saw the scene, the princess sat in an armchair in the room, it looked like a suite, only that it had medical devices, the doctor, seeing that he had more work, he respectfully said goodbye to Celestia, since he also had to plan the training of the new recruits.

Celestia could not afford to rest for a second, so she invoked the new reports from the explorers of the coastal defense zones, most of them reporting the same thing, a line of air and maritime defense ships patrolling, the new Griffons had not moved much, and that worried her a lot, although the griffons had already declared war, they have not invaded yet, the only confrontation that there was was a small battle between the griffons of Equestria and those of the new empire, After his ambassadors returned mutilated, Chancellor Grover, descendant of the old king, decided on his own to send a contingent to the ship as revenge, when Celestia found out, she sent the Wonderbolts to stop the meeting, but it was too late, they found more than a massacre, the sea was dyed red, they found nothing but broken corpses of Griffons, all from Equestria, none of the empire, if the griffons of Equestria, being the most versed species to combat, suffer such a defeat, it would be a lie to say that she was not scared.

After that, Celestia summoned a meeting with all species, the griffons agreed to help almost instantly, the breezies they would support with supplies, although few, their little help was welcome, Saddle Arabia would send two thousand soldiers and tactical help, but nothing else, at least for now, Yakyakistan promised help too, the Changeling Kingdom with King Thorax would also help, the Hippogriff Kingdom it was a different story, being located in the sea, they decided that they would only help in case of extreme need, Abyssinia declared that she did not want anything to do with the war, but seeing that the new empire threatened everyone equally, they decided to participate, but they would only help to build new war vehicles, which was well received, the Crystal Empire would help, Cadence even said that her kingdom along with Ab yssinia would provide the necessary infrastructure, the King Aspen would not help directly, provide supplies and a free pass through the forests, but nothing else, his kingdom did not want to participate in a butcher shop, but thanks to the level of threat, he proposed a shelter plan in the forests, with the help of the Diamond Dogs, to everyone's surprise, would be immense underground cities, according to their calculations, the first city would be ready in a few months, since they had started for a long time ago, but even so, with all that cooperation never seen before, not including the Dragon Lord Ember, who could not attend due to tensions within his own kingdom.

The amount of assets they had did not exceed two hundred thousand soldiers, previously, that number would be impressive for any army, but the new empire It proved to have many more active, the ships that were stalking in the sea, which were huge by themselves, could have at least three hundred soldiers aboard these vessels, but they formed a line around the Equestria, something that when the explorers discovered, the princesses believed that it was some illusion, but it was true, they had counted three thousand five hundred ships, and if each of those ships had the same amount of crew, there could easily be about a million soldiers, something absurd, the population of Equestria barely touches that amount, when debating how that could be possible.

Princess Twilight said that only the lands of Equestria had been explored, it would leave little more than two thirds of the planet unexplored, many thought that Equestria was the only continent, not counting the surrounding islands, but they were very wild, the most surrounding Equestria and the mountains was immense, and nobody bothered to investigate, or at least, there is no record.

If so, then that number would not be unreasonable, and perhaps, Equestria was the only thing that was missing from conquering this new empire.

It did not take long for Celestia to hear the moans of Twilight and Luna, leaving aside the reports of the explorers in the coastal defense zones and their thoughts, she saw that they were rising little by little, clearly confused from where they were.

"Good morning sister, good morning Twilight, did you sleep well?" - Celestia asked softly.

"Good morning, sister, can you explain why we are in the medical wing of the castle?" Luna asked, getting up.

"The last thing I remember was going to the observatory with Luna, I also want to know what happened to us" - Twilight asked.

"Well, not more than a few hours ago, the castle guards went to check as they were, since they did not go to their bedrooms, and found them passed out in the observatory, the doctor thinks it is due to fatigue, so they can leave right now, if you do not want to go back to sleep "- said Celestia.

"The observatory ?, but that's not ..." - and as like she had been hit with a fish, Luna's face turned into a look of fear, turning to Twilight, she saw that she had the same expression, that did not go unnoticed by Celestia , that began to worry about the change of environment.

Before even asking, Luna and Twilight teleported to the observatory once more, bringing with them a very confused Celestia.
"What is happening? Why are they so weird?" Celestia asked with concern, only to be ignored while Twilight focused the telescope and Luna lit her horn, the dome of the observatory also served as a kind of screen, Luna sented to build it like this for the audiences, since this way it would be much more entertaining when explaining the constellations.

"It should be in the same place, if it has not moved since last night, but the rotation of the planet must have blurred it, Luna, could you tell me what section it was in?" - Twilight asked.

"Fifteen degrees north of the constellation of the snake, it's quite bright, it should not cost you much" - said Luna, as she finished turning on the screen.

Celestia could not do anything but watch the actions of her fellow princesses, so she simply decided to wait until they finished, it was not long for Twilight to speak.

"... gods, there it is" - whispered Twilight.

When asked what he was referring to, he simply looked at the screen, only to lose his breath for what he was looking at.

"This would be the most important news in the history of Equestria, perhaps of Equus, if we were not at war" - whispered Luna.

"We are not alone in the infinite space, a question that many have asked, only to be answered in times of greatest need" - said Twilight, while looking at the super structure, it looked like an immense petal, the quality of the image was not very clear, and could not focus it well, but it was enough to know that it was not natural, recovering, Celestia spoke with a voice that could rival that of Fluttershy.

"We must inform other nations, that scientists and astronomers investigate this, we want to know everything we can" - declared Celestia.

They did not waste more time after that, they invoked some guards to bring the investigators, and Celestia sent several pegasus to bring the leaders of each nation, claiming that they have just discovered something that could change the course of the war, perhaps avoiding it, Twilight was in a frenzy, making notes of everything she could of the structure.

When the guards returned with a group of unicorns, pegasus and earth ponies dressed in a lab coat, Celestia forced them to take an oath of silence about what they would hear, it would be a euphemism to say that they were excited and shocked at the new revelations, Celestia also ordered to bring all the necessary equipment for the investigations in the observatory of the castle, the news was taken as top secret, they had to have all the information available before revealing it to the public.

Although they could not do anything but conjecture and guesswork, the researchers advanced a lot, they could not improve the telescope's performance, more spells and structure would be shattered, and they could not build a larger one without interfering with war supply plans, so they had to settle for the poor resolution.

The leaders of the other nations arrived a few days later, but this time, there was something different when they arrived at the castle, there was more security, Pegasus patrols came and went, and, above all, instead of the usual meeting place, they would now be in the observatory of the castle.

"What is going on?" - asked Thorax, clearly confused, while walking with the other leaders of the other species.

"His letter did not say much either, but for this level of security, it must be something important, and more if he is diverting something from his defenses in the castle and not in the coastal defense line" - said Chancellor Grover.

"The important thing is that she mention that this discovery could even stop the war, that's enough for me to give it a chance" - said King Aspen.

"We also think the same, nothing good comes out of the war" - said Queen Novo.

"I hope it is worth it, Saddle Arabia asked me to represent them at the meeting, it is tiring to represent more than one nation. "- grumbled the King of Abyssinia.

"Do not worry your majesty, at least wait until you know what they called us" - said Seabreeze
Just when they finished speaking, they arrived at the entrance of the observatory, when the doors opened, they saw that on a large table in the center were the four alicorn princesses.

"Welcomes, please sit down, we have enough to talk about" - said Celestia, but she, along with the other princesses had black bags under their eyes, they looked quite tired, it seemed that they had not slept in days.

"What is it about, princess? Why have you called us?" Asked Chancellor Grover.

"... a few days ago, Princess Luna made the dragon show in the night sky, but when she finished, she discovered an anomaly, if she had not done that last night, we probably would never have found it" - said Celestia while lighting her horn.

"They are seeing what we weigh are the structures of an alien race" - Celestia said calmly, while levitating documents to the kings and representatives.

Even with the mouths opened by the revelation, they were composed enough to examine the documents.

"Our researchers assume that the structure is no more than about ten meters long and wide, the low resolution of the telescope makes it difficult to measure their lengths, we also have no idea that this fact, but it seems that emits artificial light, we assume which is some kind of station or base, since it has not moved from its place, the two spheres around it could be some kind of power generator "- said Princess Twilight.

Processing the new information, Queen Novo spoke first.

"Do we know something else? Is it possible to make contact?"

"At the moment we do not know anything about their species, we only have these images, there are no records in Equestria about them, and we are already devising a form of communication, our researchers are trying to develop an antenna that can transmit the signal to space, amplified with magic so that the signal is able to travel between the dimensions, similar to the dragon fire that Spike uses, only more complex, since we would be calculating the approximate distance, besides we do not know if they are able to understand it, so we will send a simple greeting, or that's the plan "- answered Celestia.

"And how could this stop the war? From my perspective, this would be irrelevant to the enemy" - said Chancellor Grover.

"We will try to send an offering of peace, with this information included, so, maybe they desist, but it is more a bet" - said Luna.

"For now we can only observe, we can not do much, but I propose a collaboration to investigate what we can about them" - said Cadence for the first time.

Winning a nod from others, the King Aspen committed to create a research center in the forest, researchers from the nations could work from there, in addition to being well protected, the nations that did not attend were informed later, accepting the agreed upon at the meeting, to the relief of the princesses, perhaps, this information could stop the war, and unite all Equus in a flag, to reach their intergalactic neighbors.

If only that had happened ...