• Published 8th Sep 2018
  • 5,084 Views, 120 Comments

Harmony Installation - Jhonn



What happens when a child is moved to the MLP universe with all the technology, facilities and equipment of the most advanced race that has lived in the saga of the halo ?, he wonders the same.

  • ...
17
 120
 5,084

Chapter 4: the stars fall for us

Elián and Newblood were preparing their arrival, fortunately, the civilizations of the planet were primitive enough so that they could be mistaken as a shower of stars, but Newblood is skeptical of that, thanks to the reports of the sentinels, they mention cities enough advanced to have knowledge of astronomy, mathematics and basic physics, at least one scientist or two was going crazy somewhere in the world.

Newblood still did not know which action plan could be better in a first contact case, they could easily be confused with gods, and that would cause something counterproductive in the rules of the mantle, so they should be cautious when they lend their help, nothing very advanced It should be known, although the magic in this place would help to disguise certain things.

While the ship prepared for the descent repairing the damage of the jump, Elián insisted that a contingent of sentinels patrol the area where the tribe of deer was attacked, or at least a large shield of energy surrounding the area, to avoid new attacks



Newblood flatly refused, his mere interference violated several protocols, but Elián's response was the conservation of a species, if those villagers died, the population limit for genetic diversity would be exceeded, causing the species eventually to be condemned, to what in the end Newblood accepted, sending several shield generating ships to protect the area, creating a dome that covered approximately twenty kilometers of radius, somewhat exaggerated in the opinion of Newblood.
No species had enough power to hurt even a builder, but they still did not know the power of offensive magic, Elián never experimented with that, even at Newblood's insistence to gather data about the effects in space, so at least with the whim of Elián, they would get quite useful information.


"I still seem so exaggerated security Elián, a few sentinels would be more than enough to keep out the intruders, and all shield of that size would call too much attention" - complained Newblood- "not to say unnecessary, who could damage it ?, only our weapons could do something to him "

"The shield is invisible unless you try to cross it, we also do not know what that magic is capable of, and if you do not remember it, several pieces of our ships that survived the atmosphere fell in the area, with the shield, nothing comes in, and nothing comes out "- said Elián.

"You have a point, but I still do not like it" - murmured Newblood.

"The ship is almost ready, so as not to make a light show, I sent some builders to create a portal, so it will be faster" - said Elian, as they walked through the teleport room.

"As you say, but I do not think it ends well, although it would be good to have more company" - said Newblood.


Meanwhile, in the forest, a small number of people were resting, quite wounded, some had even lost body parts in the fight, were the few who survived of those who were left to give time for women and children to escape .

Mixed with the group, there was a young black man, trying to hold his arm almost amputated, while he growled in pain.

Nightstar was a member of the cat men, but his home was with the people of Green, being persecuted by his own kind by having a black skin, his parents escaped and found a home with the deer, lived in relative peace with them, After a while, he was born.

But then the war happened, his father, in an attempt to keep them safe, served as sentry for the mountains along with other deer men, since, apparently, the war was killing more deer and cows than those who started their own war, they tried to ask for help from the ponies, but even they were not infallible.

The war left very few soldiers to send guards, so they had to fend for themselves, leaving only one outpost in the mountains.

They managed to resist twenty long years, being ignored while the war was going on, but in the few attacks on their people, his father died, his mother almost died also because of the pain of her loss, but thanks to her friends in town and him, she managed to recover.

Wishing the heavens, Nightstar wished that the time they managed to give to others was enough, the attack was so sudden, only the screams had warned of the attack, several children and women died, but at least he expected his mother and friend to childhood will escape.

"Night, we have to move to the clearing, the rest await my brother" - said Hornhope, a young man of the same age as Night, like him, was quite hurt.

"Our families should have already arrived there, my mother had to take your mother and my sister to the refuge in the clearing" - said Hornhope, while the others recovered their breath and got up while helping their wounded.

"Let's hurry, we do not know if they will come back" - said Nightstar, as he struggled to get up.

Helping him, Hornhope grabbed his arm to help him up.

"You can not separate yourself from Kind Tree not a single moment, right? You should tell my father to give you permission to marry her" - Hornhope said mockingly, winning Nightstar to blush.

"First let me have the courage to tell her first, my son" - shouted Tree Heart, a rather tall and muscular man, he, along with his wife, were the village chiefs, Nightstar's family was quite friends with them, especially his late father, who had saved Heart from dying several times years ago.

Trying to gather what little remained of his pride (and body), Nightstar walked to Hornhope's side as they made their way to the clearing.

The clearing, a place in the deep of the forest of whispers, his father along with Tree Heart had discovered in their explorations of potential escape routes in case of being attacked.

The clearing of water was in a huge cave at the foot of a mountain, incredibly large and full of trees, secretly planted fruit trees from the village reserves to have food in the future, so that place also served as a plan B in case of losing the village.

While the group was walking, a loud noise was heard in the far forest, alarming the group, fearing that something might have happened to the refugees in the cave, they ran away even with the magnitude of their wounds.


Crystal Tree, a woman from the deer tribe was inconsolable, ruining her beautiful image, her hair green as leaves and slender body was overshadowed by dirt and mud, her village was attacked, causing great losses among her friends and few relatives, her husband and son stayed with several men to make time for the villagers, but in haste, her daughter disappeared into the forest, nobody had seen her since they entered the water glade.

Her best friend, Silent Violet, member of the tribe of cat-men offered to look for her, her thin figure and black fur made her perfect to go unnoticed in the dark.

"My lady, I'm sure Violet will find her, do not lose hope" - said a woman trying to comfort her.

But it was of little use when a strong tremor and noise shook the clearing, it seemed that a thousand rays fell at the same time and place.

Fortunately, the cave remained firm, but that was the straw that broke the glass for Crystal, who fell unconscious while the other members of the village tried to help her beloved lady.

"He has a big heart and kindness, but it would not hurt a little more courage to our lady" - murmured an old woman while raising the head of Crystal.

Meanwhile, Silent Violet ran through the woods, although she was worried about her son, she knows well the capacity of her companions and his, but still, she did not let the heaven to pray to protect him.

Smelling again a piece of Kind's clothes to get his trail, Violet knew she was alive, no one outside the village knew about the evacuation route, and her escape was already covered by her son and the others.

"Come on Kind, give me a signal ..." - Violet murmured, the night was getting darker, and the forest had quite dangerous creatures that are nocturnal, even for someone like her, if they caught Kind, it would be disastrous.

Stopping on a small cliff, Violet looked at the forest, the starry sky was beautiful, mixed with the landscape, was one of the reasons why she and her husband decided to live with the tribe of deer.

Then, something changed in the sky, innumerable points of light appeared in the sky, as if hundreds of candles were on and off, the show only lasted a few seconds, because just after, a few lights began to fall, a shower of stars, a unique and beautiful show, but this time, Violet saw one of those stars hit in the distance of a mountain, leaving from the sky a trail of blue fire.

Violet had no words to describe such a show, but something she did know, new stars have just been born in heaven, and that gave her hope for a better future, maybe it was a sign of a new tomorrow.

Renewed, Violet ran into the forest once more, the light of the stars illuminating the forest, making her work much easier.

If she had only waited a few moments, she would have seen huge points of light expanding around what was left of her home, then disappearing.


When construction of the dome was completed, Elián and Newblood teleported outside of what appeared to be the remains of the town, and if what Newblood said was correct, this was one of the few villages that were inhabited by deer humans.

Elián, worried that the few survivors would die from the fire that was forming, made the few sentinels that were not exploring help to put out the fire.

Arriving at the center of the town, he almost vomits from what was once the inhabitants, lying in the center, man, women and some children were dismembered, the most affected parts were where his ears and horns once were.

"This is indignant and unforgivable, if it were not for the guidelines of the mantle of responsibility, I would have already fired its capital from orbit" - Newblood muttered quite angry, even his lights changed to a deep red tone.

"As much as I would love to agree, we must not condemn a whole species for the sins of a few, more importantly, do we have any survivors?" Elián asked, as he stopped at the center of the massacre, invoking a few builders, he started to dig a grave, and, with doubts, decided that the builders would take a body to study it.

They needed data to know how to proceed with the wounded, so, in the end, he ordered to collect two bodies, it seemed that the cats if the reports were correct and in the absence of bodies, had taken their fallen.

"The sentinels detected movements in the forest, the number of bodies present are few with the estimated capacity of the town, maybe the survivors escaped there, the cats are in another direction, so they are not in danger at the moment" - said Newblood, Although they managed to isolate the place, a few were trapped in the dome.

"... let's meet our new neighbors, the situation demands an intervention" - said Elián as he walked towards the forest, followed by Newblood.

"Change of plans Newblood, the health and well-being of the people of the deer is priority until they are out of danger of extinction if we do not do something, one of the few species that we know will disappear, and I will not stay with crossed hands" - Elián said quite angry.

For Newblood, even being a clone, he sympathized with Elián, feeling the same, the humans in his home let several species go extinct, even being the reason for his disappearance, maybe Elián wanted to do different things.

Before even answering, Newblood detected that Elián ordered the construction of an underground shelter, just under a mountain, the large number of minerals in that place so that the scanner gave incomplete information, in addition to the magical atmosphere that caused certain interferences.

Sighing, Newblood let it go, at least it is a temporary solution, they could not give favoritism to any species, but being honest, the only ones who take care of the mantle are only two, maybe that could change, and Elián felt that way too.


Nightstar and the others barely made it to the clearing, the sudden adrenaline rush of fear of what might have hurt their loved ones helped them get there pretty quickly, relieved that, apparently, they were all fine.

"Thanks to the gods who are alive, my lord," said the old woman, who received them while the others tended their wounds.

Some women cried while they knew the death of their children and husbands, others were happy that at least a few were alive, but they lost many, good friends, family, and home.

"Where is my family, great lady, I want to see you" - said Tree Heart, while Night and his son also approached.

"His wife is well my lord, fainted by the loud noise of a moment ago, but unfortunately his daughter is missing, Violet went to look for her, the last time they saw her was us acres before reaching the shelter, should not take a lot "- said the old woman.

Silent Horn, a deer woman of almost a hundred years, is the village chief's counselor, her wisdom is backed by her age, in her young years she traveled throughout the continent, a great warrior, and for some, a legend.

Tree Heart knew that even if it came out, it would cause them to look for him too, it was no use being overwhelmed, besides, Violet went to look for her, with hope decided to simply nod in thanks to the old woman while she sat down to be treated for the wounds, while he saw how his son forced Night to stay, as he shouted that he would go out to look for his daughter.

Secretly, Tree was grateful that the son of his best friend fell in love with his daughter, he was a good boy, strong, brave and loyal, he was very similar to his father, when he learned that he fell in love with his daughter, almost jumping for joy , but he had to maintain his facade.

"Sir, we detect movements in the surroundings, a kind of lights are approaching us" - shouted a young man from the village from the entrance of the cave.

Worried, Tree quickly got up even at the cost of the great pain his wounds caused him.

"Prepare to defend the cave, let the others enter the caves, the others will give you time to hide" - said Tree, supported by the affirmation of his son and Night.


While Elián and Newblood were walking through the woods, Newblood received a notice from the sentinels.

"Elián, it seems that we discovered where the survivors of the town left" - said Newblood as they stopped under a large tree.

"Are they well?" - Elián asked, worried they would find another massacre.
"They do not report signs of fighting in the surroundings since the constructors were looking for a way to enter the mountain and start construction, but apparently the cave that arrives inside took it as a refuge, but something strange is registering" - said Newblood

"What's wrong?" Elián asked.

"The signatures detect another species along with the deer, a member of the men's tribe is pleasant, but it seems that they attend it, it has quite severe injuries, my guess is that he helped to evacuate the town, maybe even he is a resident "- said Newblood, quite intrigued, and worried, the sentinels have reported a DNA signature of the cat men in the vicinity, but is only one, he left it to the sentinels' consideration.

"That explains why we detected a cat woman near the mountains, the sentinels detected signs of the other inhabitant of the town near a small mountain range if I remember correctly, maybe I was looking for it, and in the absence of assets, they sent the most capable" - reasoned Elián.

"Is it probable, we make the first contact? They look quite nervous, maybe they think it's another attack, they have moved several to the deep part of the cave and a few stayed in the entrance "- said Newblood.

"They have suffered enough, the sentinels help the woman to bring her partner, we will walk, teleport suddenly could see him hostile" - said Elián, while they resumed their walk, towards the mountains.

Author's Note:

be sure to check in on the discord server if you want to know more about the path of history, propose new ideas and characters, besides helping me to demostrated my brothers that is worth continuing with this story
:pinkiehappy:

https://discord.gg/5ktcAYq