• Published 22nd Mar 2018
  • 16,584 Views, 82 Comments

Seducing a Nation - An Intricate Disguise



Armed with only his wits and sexual prowess (and a helping of dark magic), Pinewood dominates Equestria in the best way possible: Nonstop sex.

  • ...
76
 82
 16,584
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

Awesome chapter I'm really looking forward who will join Pinewood's growing harem next. I'm personally hoping for Trixie myself I'll admit.

I'm curious will we see the povs/thoughts of Pinewood's mares, or other ponies as the story goes on?

Also any chance of some prime netorare/cuckold action where Pinewood not only steals mares from their boyfriends, but also fucks them in front of them as well. Maybe as a example fucking Dash in front of Soarin making it clear she's his now and forever.

Glad to see an update

Fuck this is some hot stuff!

Nice to see this updated.


I stroked her soft mane, coaxing my hoof through it and planting a kiss on her cheek.

Maybe she could hear the soft, slick sounds of Twilight's tongue rubbing over me, of my short huffs and pants from her skillful work.

Starlight wouldn't be able to see us just yet, but she'd be walking closer.

Play her off against her friends, wait to see a little emotion in her. She'd be frail and easy too, I was sure of it.

She turned to leave, and all I had to do was look at Rainbow to make my intentions known.

The girls watched on in awe as I throat fucked her mercilessly

I appreciated her honesty, but not the words coming out of her mouth

You slipped into first-person here.


He'd barely even have to lift a finger

Nitpick, but ponies don't have fingers, so they wouldn't use this as an expression.

9133245
Thanks for pointing these out, changing persons appears to be my error of the week right now! (I think it's because I'm constantly writing stories in first, second, and third simultaneously.)

I'll fix these shortly, thanks a bunch!

Great Chapter, took me a bit to read but loved every second of it! Glad to see good MC stories like this.

just as Twilight hovered above Twilight's glistening folds, fully exposed to everyone in the room. She had no shame,"

I think you meant "Rainbow Dash" hovered.

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

Login or register to comment