• Published 23rd Dec 2017
  • 4,383 Views, 13 Comments

She's No Angel - An Intricate Disguise



In Vinyl's eyes, it isn't Hearth's Warming Eve without a little unruly upset and a huge argument, and she really wants to experience hatefucking. Time to piss off Octavia.

  • ...
12
 13
 4,383
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

The hell is this gay-ass faggotry?

...Liked.

Goddamn I need to stop reading clop at work. I really really do.

Five for five. Which'll make the incomplete six for six. Possibly.

~Skeeter The Lurker

Very well done. This was a surprisingly heartfelt story with a lot more to say about the spirit of the season, as well as relationships, than the synopsis would lead you to believe.
It takes a special talent to turn a story about wanting a hate-fuck into a touching story about Hearth's Warming, openness, and understanding.
I just want to put this here to say just how much I loved this statement.

"What I have always understood about Hearth’s Warming from the history and the plays is that it is a time where things almost fell apart. The anger and hatred in ponies was released and almost caused the downfall of everything we ever knew, and the conception of everything we’ve come to know since.”

Vinyl only nodded, not knowing what else to say.

“And from the ashes of that conflict arose friendship and compromise, love and tolerance, happiness and joy.” 

Nicely done. What I liked about it was that the argument, though staged on Vinyl's side, wasn't based on Vinyl being a total jerk/clown. I don't read much fics, but from the few vinyl x octavia fics I have seen, a noticeable amount of times Vinyl is either being stupid or intentionally trying to get a rise out of Octavia (with a veiled insult) with some obvious bait comment like "Say Tavi is it me or is there a lot more of you to love lately~", and thus Octavia would go into a tirade about Vinyl calling her fat as the DJ just sits there laughing her rump off. I get that on some level it's to show the dynamic of their relationship and that Octavia probably likes being able to mouth off at someone and let loose. But it also makes it seem like Octavia is some volatile dummy who can't even see when she's obviously being bait.

Wow, look at me ranting about others' works on your story. I'm glad this was an even-grounds argument where they were both "angry"(even if one was mostly acting).

This was a nice read, keep it up.

Angry hot sex is always the answer to your relationship problems. :pinkiehappy:

This was an excellent story, and I love the moral at the end.

Not bad. Like I said before, the mere idea of OctyScratch bring back good memories, but your incredible writing makes it just as good as I've always remembered.

This was definitely my favorite story from you so far. Thanks.
--------

windows cracked under several layers of frost and perspiration

So like, unless you've got living windows that sweat on their own or something, you probably mean "precipitation".

Just because I swore doesn’t mean I ‘lowered the tone’.

Shouldn't this be "upped my tone" or something?

Comment posted by Imjustlurkin deleted Dec 24th, 2017

Damn! I actually have a dykey hatefuck fic coming up my way very soon as a gift!

Owell, two fics are better than one!

What if they try to get some only nearly caught and interruptions builds up even more?

Your writing is close to its best at in this. You're still a telling galore, but your dialogue more than makes up for it.

Keep up the good work!

derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/12/20/1321208__safe_solo_cloud_octavia+melody_scared_-dot-mov_artist-colon-hotdiggedydemon_pony-dot-mov_secondary+6.png

While I find the concept of inducing *anger* and *vitriolic rage* as means of achieving sex to be... psychologically unhealthy, as a Rated M ship-fic this delivered on all fronts. It started out kinda dense and expository, but it accomplished what it set out to do--to approach a couple's... coupling in a way that was mentally satisfying for the both of them.

Also them pony-tube-arms. They're good for something, f'naa?

8839890
Shortskirtsandexplosions, the connoisseur of unhealthy relationships :trollestia:

Login or register to comment