• Published 7th Jul 2017
  • 8,124 Views, 49 Comments

Rainbow Dash Has Fun - Jackelope



Rainbow Dash has a penis. She likes it. She likes having fun with it. Simple really.

Comments ( 5 )

My only criticism of this chapter was the random italicized section between the blowjobs and the ass fucking.

Otherwise, this was a great chapter, and an excellent way to finish this story

I did have a few ideas for potential sequels, as well as a separate fic entirely, but I'll wait until you're ready for requests again before sending it your way.

"Nuh-uh! This cock is mine! Mine!" Pinkie informed through gritted teeth; obsessive in tone, as she began gyrating her hips on Rainbow's rod.

In my head I'm thinking catfight while I'm listening to missio- everybody gets high

Soon, five naked and very much attractive mares were arguing amongst each other who deserved to be fucked by Rainbow. Rainbow herself was astonished. She hadn't even done anything before she automatically was given the reigns. What just happened? she asked herself, as talks of 'impregnation' and words of reverence were directed to her cock. It didn't seem like them, not at all. There was something missing from their personalities in the way they spoke. Applejack was domineering the argument, Pinkie was massive, Rarity spat jeers and Fluttershy always teetered behind with Twilight trying to use logic for the most illogical. She needed to stop this. Now.

Well, here's how you can love all your friends equally. Get them all pregnant

With not so subtle subtlety, they all began to try and win Rainbow's eye over the other. Applejack tried to accentuate her hips, simply shifting weight from one leg to the other; hand on her childbearing sides. Rarity didn't have such assets but parted her mouth; strings of saliva connecting one lip to the next, her finger pulling down slightly on her lower lip. Pinkie was oddly content, simply smiling at Rainbow as she kept her legs tightly together, trying to keep her seed within her box. Fluttershy meanwhile, whilst too meek to be as much a showoff as her friends, simply brought her hands together at her stomach; squeezing together her massive milkjugs as she stared at the floor, furiously blushing. Twilight took notice of this, and smirked, crossing her arms as her horn lit up with a purple glow. Ever so slowly, her bosom, hips and lips expanded and inflated; until the mare looked like the perfect bimbo, with assets that audibly caused the rest of her friends to growl in frustration... except Pinkie, who was too happy to still have cum linking from her pussy.

I've actually been laughing at this chapter while still having a boner. A smiley boner!

What? No impregnation for Twiggles?

I call shenanigans!

Login or register to comment