• Published 2nd Jun 2017
  • 12,787 Views, 581 Comments

Summer Time Beach Time - Dante24



Spike and friends head to Baltimare for some good sexy fun.

Comments ( 66 )

Random effing things-are-going-to-deteriorate-that-much-more cliffhanger for the win.

So that was all random as hell. :rainbowderp: Still love this story tho. :twilightsmile:

9024428
That kinda describes the last few chapters.

Wow. Just...wow. This story was absolutely ridiculous and I love it. The first was more sad with heartwarming moments and this was just the fun kind of insane. I wonder what the next story will be like. Well, can't wait to see it.

Granny Smith is one of the most scariest Ponies in all the land, bet she could whoop Celestia and Luna's flanks any day.

Granny Smith...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Oooh I am so looking forward to a 3rd installment! I wonder what surprises await us :moustache:

So there's gonna be a third?
And I hope we see the last of sentinel

You know what? Forget becoming a Dragon King, make him a Dragon Overlord. With Granny Smith as one of his generals. :pinkiecrazy:

Come on!!! The story can not end on a cliffhanger!!! Just when we got a badass Spike!!!
You are killing me smalls!! you are killing me!!

There has got to be another installment. I want see Spike spending quality time with Twilight, Celestia and Luna.

I'm guessing there will be a third installment since I do believe Spike was meant to mate with some of the others as well.

.....I don't know what to say....

EDIT: (commented at 11:24 EDT on 7/4/2018) Apparently now I have a little to say on this. Seriously, fanmares with suicide vests on them?? Blueblood raping the fourth wall to the point that Pinkie is saying "that's enough!"?!

I get that this was gonna go out with a bang, but dang....

And after all the foreshadowing that Spike has to get with a lot of mares, the only one with Celestia and Twilight turns out to be Luna....JUST LUNA.....:facehoof: Did the other mares decided to pull out at the last moment? It makes that whole point of the mares discussing with their special someponies seems a bit pointless, unless you cut them out and are waiting for the next installment of this...

I take it that there is more in this universe that ironically started with heartbreak, but there has to be a bit of a point to all this. This is more like you either forgot there has to be confortation, and just realized that there are still numerous points that have to be resolved, or you just wanted to get to the next installment so you tied everthing up as quickly as possible so that we can move one.

Anyways, it's seems that there is more to it in the pipes, so I will be looking forward to what else you have in store.

9024679
I think when it's all said and done, Spike is too much of a gentleman to get intimate with mares that he knows are already involved with an stallion (or another mare). Even if there is the green light for it, Spike is not gonna go through with it. Luna, Celestia, and Twilight (and sometimes Pinkie) would be good enough...

That's the noble part of him.

I'm surprised though that there could be a return of "She who will not be named" in the second sequel though....especially if there could be foreshadowing based on this epilogue...

i dont really think i like that ending but well

It' continues!

9024684
They still plan to go ahead with with it. After Granny Smith's story, we'll go back to Spike, because there's one more thing that needs to be explained about Spike mating with them, and I need to reveal how Sunburt's teacher knows so much about dragons.

9024804
Really? It's been set up since the first story.

Im so fucking hype!!!!!!

Good story my boy Spike went in can’t wait for the 3rd story.That part with Spike, Big Mac and Blueblood combing Sentinel was awesome reminded me of Street fighters. I’m guessing Black Week is returning in that story....... I’ll pray for Spike and the others especially Spike 3 mates. Happy 4th of July everyone.

Hopefully spike gets wings in the third story but what about spike getting full control of himself?

hey what ever happen to pearl I don't think i've read about him on this story maybe he was removed i can't remember i have to reread the first story

I am all for going deeper into this sinkhole!

9025909
He's here. He's still dating Rarity.

9025909
I have plans for Pearl don't worry :raritywink:

9026098
ok lol I just forgot and didn't really think about it and good to know man XD

Granny said she wasn't done with those dragons in the last story, and it looks like she meant it.

To be completely honest, I don't know what I've just read... There are so many bizarre moments in this story, but the last several chapters simply are all over the place. I'll just leave this comment like that...

This was amazing. I long for a sequel

Hey if you’re planning on writing a sequel, give me a call and I’ll share you some ideas I have.

"When in the course of certain events, it becomes necessary for one country to dissolve the bands that have connected them with another. A decent respect requires that they declare the causes which impel them to the separation. We hold these truths to be self evident, that everypony are created equal. That they are endowed with certain unalienable rights. To secure these rights, governments instituted among everypony. Deriving their just powers from the consent of their citizens. And whenever said government allows its citizens to become destructive to another country, it is the right of said country to alter and abolish it." she stated as everypony prepared their weapons. "We therefore, the representatives of Equestria, with the authority of our fellow Equestrians, solemnly publish and declare, that the country of Dragonia and it's citizens are and of right ought to be, enemies of Equestria! And that all political connections between them and Equestria is and ought to be totally DISSOLVED! In the support of the declaration, we mutually pledge to take away their livelihood, their future, and their.......SACRED HONOR!"

Are... are you a fan of Sons of Liberty too?

9034661
Lol nothint heh i just like braeburn better XD plus just sounds like the two would be best buds in ass kicking XD

9033960
love that show

Hope there’s more to come for the series. For Spike and how he had to deal with so much pain and suffering to having his moments with Celestia, Twilight, and Luna were amazing even though it was painful with Spike in a wheelchair and how Twilight was given the ultimatum of rape or the death of her new boyfriend. Though I did have a problem with how easy it was for Pinkie and Rarity to forgive their mates for what they had partaken with that douche ex boyfriend of Twilight’s. Plus I hope to whatever deity out there that Rainbow and Apple Jack get in on that action.

9050449

Though I did have a problem with how easy it was for Pinkie and Rarity to forgive their mates for what they had partaken with that douche ex boyfriend of Twilight’s

Rarity doesn't know about that.........yet.

9050480
If your going to do a sequel here is an idea for Sentinel to have a "fair" way of getting his revenge on Spike and sleeping with all the princesses. He finds an ancient sex potion that can challenge Spike's "natural talent". Not to mention threating the princesses to expose their secret and have Spike arrested/ banished/ or killed if they don't sleep with him. Just food for thought.

9061126
I hope if you do a sequel that Sentinel comes back and has a more thorough plan of Revenge.
He needs to come back and be a more credible threat.

9061349
…why? He was just some entitled jerk, who let his constant success with mares get to his head and made him obsessed with laying a princess.

9059386
You DO understand this series is about Spike, right?

9078601
Yeah, but ya kinda made Sentinel out to be the return villain.
And it would be interesting to have him come back, I mean physically he's no match for Spike, but with his connections he could make Spikes life a living hell. I felt that he could be a threat to Spike's harem and I would like to see him come back, and be a credible threat to his harem, with some assistance from a magic enhancement.


Like I said before just an idea.

Just reread both stories in the series’s can’t wait for the third one!

9132902
Same, not gunna lie, I want Spike to get with a dragoness.

9136360
Read the au it’s pretty good so far

Ok. When’s the next story? This is sloppy and needs an editor and holy shit does it go off the rails in to madness, but hot damn do I love it.

Has Twilight actually developed feelings for Spike and wants to be his mate forever?

9173809

Pull a reference to Hellsing Ultimate Abridged?

Yeah. Looks like the author did do that.

Just finished the story. Please let me know will the next one come out because you can't leave it just like that!. I love the story, but I want to see what happened with Spike and the girls:raritydespair:

Is there gonna be more to this story i loved it the story was great keep up the good work

Login or register to comment