• Published 3rd Jun 2017
  • 10,510 Views, 300 Comments

I Am Become Death... I Am Eternal... - LucidDreamer



I Am the Lich King, teacher of OP Twilight, therapist for Spike, ice-cream giver to Cadence, Hugger of Chrysalis, and pain in Celestia's flank.

  • ...
131
 300
 10,510
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 65 )

Well, boyfriend found

Waiting for MOAR!

Now this is epic.

I was actually surprised to see this pop up in my feed again. I am EXCITED af about what the next chapters will bring. Your worldbuilding is awesome.

9788554
The worldbuilding is something I was worried about.

It's a good thing he was already a renegade, because that is some serious heresy.

"He will name himself." Tin' spoke in barely a whisper.

Were these people (not sure what species they were) affected by the 'story narative' syndrome?

Exposition dump time, eh?

DNC

9788951
Things are getting serious. As for this.:rainbowderp: It means wow.:rainbowderp:

YEY!!!!!

Glad updates are still happening. Was liking where the premise differentiated between the similar start of another story. Especially considering different sorts of worlds can, and probably SHOULD happen even with the same setup. Hope to see your other chapters soon my man.

Didn't Astelan use Reddish armor?

9789056
That's reflected in his head scales. Though I think I altered his colors a bit in the first chapter?... :rainbowhuh:

9789063
It has been too long between chapters that I think I am mistaking for the first version of this story

9789066
Might want to reread the first chapter? Though I could also just as easilly link the part detailing Astelan's armor.

At long last...

9789073
"Father! Is it... over?"

9789071
Yeah, I might do that in the morning, but what was the time gap between this chapter and the earlier ones, because I thought that the forgotten God would be Arthas

9789095
Tanya, The Hunter.
Astelan, The God.
Menethil, The Abyss.

And sorry, time is going to be a little finicky for awhile. Not "time travel" levels, but more "unsure of what events take place at what time" kind of thing.

9789108
Convoluted time, a bit different from the normal with this types of story

9789121
Well I do have three characters to focus on.

9789128
Yeah, just be careful to not mess up anything when the three are present in the scene, I saw too many mistakes because of multiple characters at once

finaly an chapter is out again bit now i need to wait again

I like it very well done I could not stop reading.

awesome it update I was about to put this in my "mostly likey dead" folder I glade I don't have to do that now,

There were stories passed down by the priests tales that explained the reliefs carved into the walls of their temples. Tales spoke that the Vith could fly in ages past. I had no idea how that was possible. Vith didn't have wings.

Oh geez I don't know could it be... magic :facehoof:

"And this is the God your Priests intend to summon?" Flan asked with more than a hint of fear. He didn't know what was worse. The thought of dying by the blades of the Godless, or dying by some forgotten, and probably angry, God. 'At least Death by God would be quick.' He hoped.

Depends on the god, you do not want to know how long some gods can drag out your death if they feel like it :pinkiecrazy:

"And Death will Inherit the World...."

Well, when he finally shows up, I mean really, what is that lazy guy up to :trollestia:

It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!

*sees new chapter*


My reaction:

HALLELUJAH!!

THIS IS THE BEST EARLY BIRTHDAY GIFT I COULD GET! (26th is my B-Day)

Ho...ly... shit... Where's the next one?

WHOOOOHOOOO!!! :yay: I'm overjoyed this is still going. :moustache:

I have been waiting on this book for a couple of years now, I believe. Though I have an honest question, how many times now has this been rewritten? I actually liked the original when the three were together in the beginning tanya was not a vampire and Menethil was the literal manifestation of death and fought Celestia and Luna for taking a fortress after they saved it.

9806449
I only rewrote it once. I.E. This one. I had a second story that had a similar premise, but I haven't worked on that one in awhile.

9806506 sorry sanguine but I could have sworn it was rewritten a couple of times XD.

Now this does put a smile on my face.

9806525
Oh that's okay. :rainbowlaugh:
9806926
I'm glad. :yay:

Jest #44 · Sep 5th, 2019 · · 3 ·

Well this story got its yearly update, see ya'll next year. Maybe in a few decades it will near completion. Also, who boy I forgot how terrible this story is. Its like the author has never had any interperonsal interactions before in their entire life and all diologue is how they imagine humans speak. Brutal.

moar...
Moar..
MOAR!!!

Holy shite! I waited when you might make a comeback for this story for some time, but the idea your showing me with this single chapter if fa-bu-lous!

The way you managed to move the perspective of story through a journal, then through flashbacks then to the now so fluidly, UHHHHHHHHHH, just beautiful.

I also love it that, compared to the old version which took place somewhere after Luna's banishment or before - can't remember - this version of the story takes place before the founding of Equestria, and focuses on possibly not just the displaced trio but the future-founders of Equestria maybe.

So Astelan - mr BURN-BURN-BURN BURN EVERYTHING - is apparently the forgotten deity of a race of lizard-snake people, and I assume that last part of the prophecy is referring to our main man himself - Lord of Death himself.

Now this only leaves one faint question... Where's Astelan GF in all this?

Place a like for those who read the original story plot for this story!

Might need to reread, I think I got this new story plot mixed up from the original story plot

9930124
Thanks! I hope to get back into it at some point soon here. :applejackconfused:

Login or register to comment