• Published 29th May 2017
  • 3,405 Views, 75 Comments

Sombra's "Queen" - Foxaholic



Sombra reclaims the Crystal Empire with the help of his new "Queen". But when the Princesses and the Elements of Harmony come to stop him, something really unexpected happens.

  • ...
12
 75
 3,405

Sanya Ezhil

Sanya. I've found the little guy in an apartment surrounded by pizza boxes and soda bottles which covered the entirety of the floor. He was sitting at his computer working on some sketches for what would end up being the worlds' first mecha. He was what you could call a NEET, and still is, so when I took him in he was really happy to do his things while I had my servants give him food and whatever he asked. And for some reason he was thinking of me as his big brother... I don't really know why he started that, but that isn't really important.

Soon after, I've convinced him to actually start working on building the mechas he kept designing. And guess what? He succeeded not long after he started the project. With me providing him with materials and other engineers to help with his projects. Soon enough, his mechas became used by most if not all of my troops in the war.

His obsession with video games did not stop at all, and whenever he didn't update the design of a mecha, he was sitting closed up in his room and playing games day and night. His NEET behaviors never actually stopping, from time to time seeing those habits appear from time to time.

I do remember that time when he met Fenrir. He was hiding behind me staring at Fenrir, while he was growling and making holes in the ground and walls out of anger. That is until I smacked both of them over the head and made them actually talk with each other. Later I found Fenrir jumping and smashing into walls and the floor following a lazer Sanya was point in random directions. It was quite entertaining to watch.

Then there was that time Sanya met Hawk. They had a staring contest. They looked like they were about to stare a hole inside the others head. Then they nodded to each other and went back to doing what they were doing before, Hawk going back to cleaning his weapons and Sanya jumping on my back.

When I've disappeared he did the most normal thing for him. That being locking himself back in his room and living there... Can't say I didn't expect that.

Author's Note:

Again, short, and it takes too long for me to upload. I know, and the reason is that I am currently stuck in a seemingly permanent writer's block. Well hope you can bear with it for now. Have a nice day.

Comments ( 4 )

I can haz update?

not the hiatus man, not the hiatus

hope this isn't dead, I really liked it and the derpy hooves one

Login or register to comment