• Published 29th May 2017
  • 3,405 Views, 75 Comments

Sombra's "Queen" - Foxaholic



Sombra reclaims the Crystal Empire with the help of his new "Queen". But when the Princesses and the Elements of Harmony come to stop him, something really unexpected happens.

  • ...
12
 75
 3,405

Fenrir Barghest

Fenrir... He's been my first toy, and still keeps being one of my favorite ones. I still remember how I found him. I was walking through the slums to try and find suitable people for my project. So far I've been disappointed for the lack of interesting scum, the usual garbage. Here were some who attacked me, but they all got a bullet in their head, they stopped attacking when I finished killing 10 of them. Just when I was about to leave and go find another place for potential toys, I saw him. A small boy, around the age of 12, he was really short and thin, probably due to not eating enough. But what really caught my eyes were, quite ironically, his eyes. They had a certain shine in them, one I could not resist, the shine of a monster hidden deep beneath infinite doors and under endless chains. Even better, it seemed ready to break free, all it needed was a little push, which I was more than happy to provide. I seem to have gained his attention, in quite a weird way, may I add, since I heard him mumble the word "Angel". Hmm... I could use this... Ahem, as I was saying. He was staring at me as I said the following: "Aww... Poor little thing... You've lived a hard life, haven't you? How about this, you come with me and I'll take care of you, and in return, you'll help me with a little something. How about it?" I say with an innocent smile and offering him my hand. He looked at me dumbfounded like I broke his entire view of the world, but then slowly reached out and grabbed my hand. I smiled, called my ride and quickly got out of there to start the experiments, all the while we were on the road, the child was staring at me with big eyes, just like one would look at a saint.

Soon after we arrived at my castle, I took him into the lab and started my experiments. He was an obedient boy, but I could notice that the reason for that was not as simple as gratitude. Something a little disturbing, but certainly manageable. On another note, the experiments were a success! Who would have thought that if you [This data has been redacted due to a high risk of unwanted 'accidents' that might result in the public display of the experiments and methods used, I am sorry for the inconvenience.]. And the results were simply astonishing! It's way beyond my expectations, the strength, endurance and resistance have sky rocketed! Although there are a few side effects which consist of, but are not limited to: Homicidal tendencies, really aggressive behavior, enhancement of desires, entering a state of blood lust which makes the subject go on a killing spree, and many more! For some reason he became really attached to me, but I'm 99.99% sure that it wasn't a side effect of the experiments. He seems to have developed a kind of... Attraction to me. An obsession of sorts, if I might add. An excessive one at that, later on forcing me to give him rewards... And I don't mean food or more stuff to kill, no no no I mean... How can I say this without sounding like a degenerate... Oh yeah. Affairs... Yeah that'll do. At first I was a little bit annoyed, but I realized that this could work in my favor and went with it. And what would you know? He only listens to what I tell him without any questions asked. Even when I asked him to butcher one of the other test subjects who he became really good friends with, he did it happily! Simply wonderful!

Well after a lot more 'upgrades' to him he became a monster, all in my command... Which proved to be way beyond my expectations in regards to his performance. In the great war that broke out, all we had to do to win a fight was put him there! Although we still needed other soldiers, which were quickly provided to me by another 'toy' of mine.

He stuck with me until the day I disappeared, which I later found that he went on a killing spree the moment he noticed I was gone due to his anger.

Good boy...

Author's Note:

And here it is... Ahem what's my excuse for not uploading sooner? Well let me tell you all a lil story. Once upon a time, I was sitting peacefully writing. But then a asshole called Writer's Block came bursting through the door and proceeded to brutally fuck me in the ass. After what felt like an eternity he finally left. But when I went to bed that night and felt safe... He came out from under the bed and proceeded to fuck me again when I least expected it. THE END

Also I would really apreciate it if you point out any errors that you find in the comments, even comenting in general would be apreciated. Thank you.

-TinyFin