• Published 29th May 2017
  • 3,401 Views, 75 Comments

Sombra's "Queen" - Foxaholic



Sombra reclaims the Crystal Empire with the help of his new "Queen". But when the Princesses and the Elements of Harmony come to stop him, something really unexpected happens.

  • ...
12
 75
 3,401

Say hello to the Queen!

~???, ???~


Owwww... My head hurts... Oh hey I'm conscious! So that means I'm still alive, right? Woooo! Pasta-Hallelujah! Wait... But that explosion should have killed me, since I was exactly in the place of the explosion when I pushed my assistant away... Hmm... Maybe I survived and became a mutant! Oh, that'd be awesome! Even if I became something like a slime, that'd still be great! Since I could probably change my form at wish! Am I too excited about something that could probably change my life for eternity? Nah, it's probably normal. I mean, I am not called a genius for nothing! How can a genius such as I not be excited?! Oh but my psychologist did tell me I'm batshit crazy, but when was he ever right? He even told me that I will be soon sent to a mental hospital, but here I still am, the greatest genius in the entire world! Hahaha! And I almost succeeded in accomplishing my thesis about humans being capable to morph into whatever they wish if they posses enough energy and mass! How was it called? Hmm... Oh! Metamorphosis! Yes! And if I am right this could be a giant breakthrough! Oh but, due to that silly assistant, who messed up and created an accident which caused quuuuiiiiite a big explosion, due to the gigantic concentration of mass in one place. What was he even trying to do? Recreate the Big Bang? Pff! That's just plain out silly! We don't even know if it actually happened! Many support it, but I still stand strong to my point that- Ah... I'm getting off topic again... Hmm... I wonder if I can open my eyes... Nope! Can't move either, which means that my body is the following. In a vegetative state, which would be horrible, and I wish they'd unplug my life support instantly. Paralyzed, which would still be horrible but it won't suck as much since I would still be able to proceed with my thesis. I could be in a coma, which is... Meh. I could also be dead... Nah... What else could have happened?... Hmm... Oh! I'm starting to be able to open my eyes! Wonderful!


~???, Sombra POV~


This is simply disgraceful! How can I have been defeated, AGAIN?! If only they didn't realize that I broke free from the prison so early! If only I was able to gather more strength...

ARGH! I need to stop with all these stupid excuses! What I truly need is allies... Yes... Allies... But who? Hmm...

There's Discord, but he's waaaay too annoying. And he'll probably put cotton candy clouds everywhere or some other stupid things that he likes!

Chrysalis? No... No that'd be a bad idea... Like a REALLY bad idea.

Tirek... I'm not stupid.

So the only choice seems to be to try to summon someone to help me... That seems to be the only logical option... Yes... I'll do that... Here goes nothing...


~A giant magical summoning circle and explosion later~


That went horribly... *cough* The smoke is so annoying. I can't see if it succeeded or not...

I quickly use a spell to clean the smoke by absorbing it into my horn... What? It could be useful later for my entrance... Oh? There's something there. Something white...

As I look more carefully I notice the most beautiful mare I have ever seen in the entirety of my life. Her coat was pure white, just like her long beautiful mane, which was flowing in an nonexistent breeze. Her figure could only be described as godly, she had a body that would make even goddesses of beauty jealous, with a perfect hourglass figure. Her naked body was so beautiful that I just couldn't take my eyes off of her- Aaaaand I'm drooling... I should stop staring so much at her and see if she's alright. The moment I think that she slowly opens her eyes, revealing two giant glowing ruby orbs that looked like the life essence of the fire elemental lords. Oh she's looking at me... Uh oh... Her eyes kind of scare me...


~???, POV~


Ah... Where the hell am I? Everything is so dark~ Why is there a red glow coming from my eyes- Wait. There is a figure in all the darkness. Something, wearing some sort of armor, along with a crown and a cape that looked like the ones kings wear. It- or better said he, since the figure looked like a man's, had catlike red eyes, the white part of the eye was green instead, and his eyes had a purple flame like glow coming from them. Huh... I wonder why does he have the glow... Hmm... Oh I seem to be staring at him... Oh well.


~Sombra POV~


Alright... She's looking at me like the most adorable creature in the world... I wonder how it turned into this in less than a second after that scary look?


~???, POV~


Hmm... Something feels wrong... I look down and I see that my nose has changed into something that appears to be a muzzle... And I also appear to have gained some pure white fur and metallic white hair that seem to be flowing in an nonexistent breeze, the length seems to be the same as usual. Oh and I apparently have breasts now... And my dick is missing. Which means I have probably become a woman. Oh and I have a tail the same color as my hair. Cool. OH! Have I become a mutant?! Then I might still be somewhere ne- Oh wait... This... Thing in front of me doesn't look like a hologram, or a costume, so I'm 99.99% sure I'm either in the underworld, purgatory, or maybe... Just maybe... This might be another dimension! Oh that would be wonderful! Oh I should say something I've probably been sitting quie- Oh wait... Silly me! It's probably been only half a second due to how fast my brain is working. And they said I'm insane! HA! I should still say something to this creature. It's not polite to let others talk first, since he could be really useful.

"Excuse me." Wow... My voice sounds reaaallly pretty. Neat. "My name is Shiro Hikari, would you please tell me who are you and where we are at the moment?" Aaaand his mouth is opening and closing without sound... *giggle* He doesn't look scary anymore. That's adorable, he got stunned by my beautiful voice. Oh? He is back to normal- Uh oh... I think he's angry...


~Sombra POV~


Alright... I did not expect that... Her voice is really pre- ARGH! NO! Enough with these stupid reactions! I am Sombra! The Shadow King! I will not let my mind be clouded by beauty! There must be a reason why she was summoned...

"I am King Sombra! The true ruler of The Cristal Empire! I have summoned you to help me with reclaiming my empire, and regarding your last question, we are currently inside the shadow void, a special part of the void dedicated to me, The Shadow Emperor." She looks at me with widened eyes as a smile began slowly forming on her lips.

"Oh, wonderful! Simply wonderful! A completely new world... All for me to mess with..." Then she broke into cute giggling right after she said that.

"What?" I said dumbly.

"Oh nothing, nothing! I was just talking to myself, nothing important." She said as she started looking herself over. "But wow... I sure as hell didn't expect such drastic changes! Especially to become a woman, but that is not important right now. Do you perhaps have some clothes? Being naked ins't one of my hobbies." What Shiro said made me quite surprised. I did not know the summoning could go into other dimensions, let alone change their body. But for now, let's get her some clothes, then we can discuss more important stuff.


~A day later, Shiro POV~


"Hmm... I know." I said right after he finished telling me the situation.

"Really?" Sombra said in disbelief.

"Oh believe me, it isn't that hard, it's quite simple actually. He... he... ha... ha... HA... HAHAHAA!" I said as I slowly broke into my usual fits of endless laughter, which made Sombra look quite creeped out.


~A month later, Cadence POV~


Great. Just great. Of course that something will happen just when me and Shiny go visit Twi... And to make matters worse, Sombra is back! AGAIN! Ugh... I want a break...

"Twi, can you write a letter to the Princesses asking them for help with dealing with Sombra? Oh also can you bring your friends and the Elements of Harmony as well?" I asked my sister-in-law with a smile on my face.

"O-Of course!" Said SparkleButt as she ran in a hurry.

Ah... This is gonna be a pain... I'm gonna have to listen to that damn speech all over again...


~Next day, in front of the Cristal Empire, Cadence POV~


"I see quite a big lack o shadows and creepy crystals inside the Castle." Said Luna while chuckling.

It was true, there seemed like nothing was wrong with it, you could say it even looked better than before. The guards were even smiling happily. As they escorted us to the throne room, passing trough the castle yards where the crystal ponies looked... Happy? Something is going on... I don't like this...

"Princess, are you sure Sombra's back? It sure doesn't seem like it, and I'm pretty sure we got rid of him last time!" Said Rainbow Dash as she was flying lazily in the sky.

"Yes Rainbow, I am sure that he is back. A cristal pony came running to me to tell me that. Maybe he brainwashed them to act like this. Anyway, don't let your guard down, we'll find out what's going on." I said with a serious expression as we entered the throne room, where we saw Sombra sitting on the throne, looking down, and next to him was a really beautiful white mare... I wanna murder her... HOW MANY GOD'S ASSES DO YOU HAVE TO KISS TO GET THAT KIND OF BODY?! HUH?!... Oh and she was screaming something at Sombra and stopped the moment she noticed us.

"Sombra. You know what to do." The unknown mare said with a stern but beautiful voice.

When she said those words, Sombra got up from his throne and as we all entered battle stances, he did something unthinkable.

"I am sorry. I apologize for everything I've done, and ask of you, to open your hearts and please give me another chance. Another chance to be a good leader to the Cristal Ponies."

""""""""""WHAT?!""""""""""