• Published 29th May 2017
  • 3,405 Views, 75 Comments

Sombra's "Queen" - Foxaholic



Sombra reclaims the Crystal Empire with the help of his new "Queen". But when the Princesses and the Elements of Harmony come to stop him, something really unexpected happens.

  • ...
12
 75
 3,405

The Queen's Slave, and the Queen's 'reform' of the Crystal Empire.

~Cadence POV, Canterlot Castle~


"Well... That sure was something! Now... How should we handle it?" I ask everyone cheerfully.

"Shouldn't we just use the Elements of Harmony or the Crystal Heart on Sombra and that crazy white chick?" Ahh... Damn it Shiny...

"No, honey, no. Sombra did apologize, and he was honest, might I add." I tell him with the all knowing smile I know he hates, his response being an annoyed groan.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, in that time he could prepare an army of some sorts." Said Luna with a worried look on her face.

"Although I do hope that Sombra changed, what Luna said is right. So why give them the chance to potentially do so?" Continued Celestia.

"To be honest... I don't trust Sombra either. But... That mare... Shiro... I really want to see what she'll do." To be honest... Something about her really captivates me... Yes, even the part where she butchered her hand. "So why not give her a chance, if not Sombra?"

''If you say so... But couldn't she be just as dangerous, if not more than Sombra? That's also a posibility." I heard Twilight say while he was writing something down in a notebook

"That's also a possibility, but, as you have learned from the incident with Zecora, you can't judge others based on first impressions." Twilight's answer was provided by Celestia.

"Now any other questions?" Were my words, which were followed by a long questions and answers session which lasted the rest of the day.


~Sombra POV, Sombra's Bedroom~


Never... NEVER... IN MY LIFE... Have I ever thought that I would be in this situation... Here I am... The Great Emperor of Shadows... Naked and tied up in my own bedroom, with a sadistic mare in a god damn skintight black latex outfit whipping me... SHE'S BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR HOURS! IT'S ALREADY MIDNIGHT! MY BACK IS FULL OF BLOOD GOD DAMN IT! HOW CAN YOU CAUSE SO MUCH PAIN WITH ONLY A WHIP AND YOUR NAILS?! If she can inflict this much pain with only one hand I really don't wanna see what she can do with two... She doesn't even seem to be in pain for fuck's sake... All because I retracted the crystals because I didn't want her to cause too much damage... Maybe this isn't so bad after all though- ARG THIS MARE IS FUCKING WITH MY HEAD! I NEVER WAS LIKE THIS! If brother saw me like this he'll make fun of me for decades... I just hope Shiro doesn't find out he exists... I DON'T WANT HIM HERE!

"UGH! GOD DAMN IT WOMAN STOP IT!" I scream when I get whipped in a particularly sensible and bloody place. To my annoyance I found myself getting choked by her stupid whip.

"You know... In my world there was once a man who used to impale people through their ass, so be quiet unless you want me to do that to you." The sadistic mare said with an enchanting but scary looking smile.

"Uuuhhh..."

The rest of the night was filled with my pained screams and Shiro's laughter.


~Shiro POV~


"Yaaaaaaawwnn~ Well that was fun! But, sadly, that puts us a little behind schedule... Damn..." As I kept mumbling to myself I left Sombra's room after changing into a Nazi general uniform... What? Did you actually think I was gonna be a docile and tame ruler? PFFFF! After they take the bait and believe we want to rule peacefully, and we get all the necessary resources, we'll go full blitzkrieg on their asses. I should do something about my arm, it is quite an annoyance, although I bandaged it and stopped the bleeding right after they left and before I started the punishing of Sombra, I really should find a way to replace it. Oh and also I should go on with my thesis after the month I'll prove myself worthy as a ruler.

Now then, time to look over the laws, change some, get rid of others and make new ones. Hmm... Should I try the Vlad Țepeş approach? No... That'd be bad... Although it will certainly create order, cutting ponies' hands off would really pass for that stupid "Love and Tolerate" creed the ponies have.

"Hey! You!" I say to a random passing maid, who turns to me. "Yeah, you! Take me to the crystal guard's training grounds." She was around for a few seconds before I added a little blood lust to my voice. "Now." To which she panicked and started leading me to my destination.

Now that I look around, I realize that the castle is quite beautiful. I didn't notice before because I was busy training the fuck out of Sombra. Ooooh the walls are really well made! Even with the use of magic it is still really impressive. I'm sure it took really good craftsmanship. Hmm in case of emergency we could use the crystals the castle is made of to attack with. Wait... Sombra's magic works with crystals, the doesn't that mean- Wow... He isn't as stupid as I though he would be... Nevermind that, what should I do with these pathetic excuse of soldiers? Oh I know! Time to remember the times I was training my scientists and the time I was a drill instructor for a special unit agents! Oh the good times! So I suppose while Sombra gets to deal with whatever the fuck problems he has, I'll make some papers detailing what he should do with the laws and the punishments. Oh I should make a Taco Friday or something like that to give them something good, maybe increase their happiness! It's always good to have happy people under your rule. Now now... I'm going to give these so called 'soldiers' a training that will be sure to haunt them for GENERATIONS! Fufufufufu... This will be reeaaaaally fun! For me, of course! I will make sure of that... He... He... He... HeheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Woops... scared the living shit out of the maid... Heh... Cute... Now... Where was I? Oh yes... How to scar the soldiers for generations and make them perfect killing machines! So, first, there's this, then there's that and...

"U-Umm... Y-Your m-majesty? W-We a-arrived a-at t-the t-training g-grounds..." My train of thought was interrupted by the maid announcing that we arrived at our destination.

"Yeah yeah..." I tell her as I wave her off. "You can fuck off now." She quickly ran away... Am I being too mean to the staff? Ah fuck 'em! I'm the Queen, I do what I want. Sombra? He's my slave now. Did anyone actually believe he's still the king? He has to prove himself worthy if he wants power. Now, now... Let's see what kind of a state these guards are in.

As I walk in, I see some guards sleeping, some playing cards and others just messing around like 5 year olds... Oh god this is gonna be hard...

"Ahem." Completely ignored. "AHEM." Ignored again... Time to go full on drill sergeant.


~Third Person POV~


"Stand at ATTENTION!" All the guards fell off wherever they were sitting and looked at the one who startled them, all of them confused, for the mare to dash at them and punch three of them into the ground breaking quite a few ribs. "WHEN I SAY THAT, YOU JUMP TO IT! YOU SOW!" She then threw the ones who didn't get plummeted into the ground at those who were situated further, who somehow managed to dodge. "WHO TOLD YOU TO DODGE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT TWATS?! WORTHLESS POND SCUM LIKE YOU ARE ONLY SUITED TO BE MY PUNCHING BAGS." She then proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of them until the only one who remained was the captain, Obsidian Heart, who was at the moment under the psychotic mare. "Now... Repeat after me... I am a worthless bag of flesh and blood, who only knows how to march forward and stab at whatever is in front of it like the dumb fuckhead that I am..." The white mare's words were piercing his soul. Obsidian however, refused to admit it. "N-NEVER!" Which was followed by him getting punched in the face. "Say it." Obsidian was scared shitless and his face was bloody, but he still refused "N-NO!". His face was then introduced to the thing that most creatures stay upon, and have their houses built on. The ground. Repeatedly. "Say it." He could barely talk but was still being as stubborn as a honey badger. "N-Nyeu" Obsidian barely managed to say, his response being a kick in the dick with the force to break Mt. Fuji in half, making him squirm in pain. "Last chance. Say it." After a short squeak he finally gave in. "I yam uh wyorthulesh byag uhf fhlesh undh bluuhd, uwhuh...Gyuuuu..." Shiro rolled her eyes. "Whatever... Good enough... Now... I'll deal with the soldiers later... Now to deal with the rules!" She left the training grounds laughing.


~Sombra POV~


God... It hurts... At least I'm able to walk now... I heard that Shiro has been to the training grounds, so I went there. I saw what could only be called a massacre. All the guards were bloody and dying... What the fuck happened here?! After I send them all to the infirmary I left for the throne room, hearing that she went there.

There, in the throne room, on the throne itself, is Shiro, ripping to pieces the papers which had laws on them... Are you... Fucking... KIDDING ME?!

Author's Note:

So... Myeeaaaaah... Chapter is late as fuck... My excuse? I got nothin'. Meh. Well well though... Shiro seems to be much more than just a simple scientist. What will come out of it? Fuck do I know! You'll all see! What will happen to her arm? I've got quite a few stuff prepared for it. Oh and must I not forget. Sombra has a brother, who will be quite an important character. Just you all wait. You'll seem him soon. Now, now, I must leave. Ciao!

Oh also, there is something stronger than love.