• Published 5th May 2017
  • 3,141 Views, 102 Comments

A Spoiled Foal - Foal Star



Spoiled Rich is turned into a foal by a strange nanny with myseterious motives. Diamond Tiara finds her mom, and has to care for the mare in her new foalish state.

  • ...
9
 102
 3,141

Chapter 8: A foal nomore

Spoiled Rich was with the twins up in their nursery. She was pouting on the floor and grumbling. “I was so cwose to gettin tat wattwe and being fwee fwom diapees.”

Pumpkin replied, “Is otay, we can wook fow it again if ya want.”

Spoiled look back at the twins and smiled “Nah, is fine. But next time, I comin up with the pwan.”
Pound giggled. “Yeah, ta ghost pwan didn wowk, sowwie about tat.”

Pumpkin squealed, “But wewn’t we scawy? I taught we wewe.”

Pound nodded in agreement. “Yeah, I taught so too, but I guess we needed betta costumes. Next time we use owa bwankies.”

Spoiled giggled and replied, “Ya two awe so siwwy,” She then crawled over and helped rebuild their block tower. “Sowie about destowyin ya toawa. Tat was mean,” Both Pound and Pumpkin hugged her as she whimpered. “Wha...why ya doin tis?”

Pumpkin booped her nose playfully. “Ya owa fwiend, Spowied. And is otay, we got supa mad at Fwuwwy fow bweakin owa favowite toy, bu she stiww owa fwiend. I tink ya’d wike her if ya got to meet her.”

Spoiled blushed. “Tanks, I guess ya two awe my fwiends too. Guess foaws awen’t so bad aftew aww.” They giggled and nuzzled her.

All of a sudden, Pinkie burst through the door shouting. “Hey you three, look what I got!” She then took out the strange looking rattle, and Spoiled squealed in delight. “Tats ta wattwe! Pinkie, huwwy up and make me a gwown-up again!”

Pumpkin and Pound turned, as Nanny De’Foal came up behind Pinkie and shouted. “Ztop, don’t zhake it!” But Pinkie accidentally dropped the rattle, and it fell onto the ground, breaking and sending out a bright light!


Diamond Tiara was at home, eating dinner. She grumbled as she thought to herself, “What's taking De’Foal so long? School should’ve been over a long time ago?” She then turned to see the front door open and saw the familiar figure of Filthy Rich come through. Diamond gasped and shouted. “Daddy?!”

Filthy turned, smiling as he asked, “Diamond, is that you?”

Diamond squealed and ran straight into his hooves. She nuzzled his fur as she happily exclaimed, “Daddy!”

Filthy hugged his daughter close, putting his hooves through her mane. “Yup, it’s me, hope you didn’t miss me too much. And I hope you and your mother are doing well.”

Diamond thought for a second as she realized! “Oh no, Mom! What should I tell him?!” She stopped, as she looked up and replied, “Well um she...um is busy at the moment, with the nanny. They went to get some stuff..for...um dinner.”

Filthy replied skeptically, “You sure? The store should be closed by now.”

Then they both heard Randolph skipping down the steps. “Diamond, who is that?” He stopped upon seeing the two hugging each other and stammered, “Fil..Filthy Rich?! You’re back early!?"

Filthy nodded. “Yes, Randolph, and it’s great to see you. I trust everything went well while I was gone?”
Randolph stammered, “Um, yeah. Everything is umm fine.” He laughed nervously and stepped back as Filthy eyed him.

“Randolph, are you okay? You’re not actin’ like yourself.” Filthy commented.

Randolph waved a hoof and scoffed, “What?! No...nothing happened. I um, need to, uh clean your room... be right back!” And he rans off as Diamond turned to her dad. She gave a sheepish smile and commented, “Don’t worry about him, Father. Randolph has been acting a bit weird since you left.”

Filthy shrugged, “Really? And you’re sure nothin’ weird happened while I was gone?”

Diamond gulped and replied, “Yeah, nothing weird,” Eyeing the dress she was wearing (and thankful she’d had the foresight not to put on a pull-up until Nanny De’Foal came back), she asked. “Um, well, while we’re waiting for Nanny De’Foal and Mom, do you want to play?”

Filthy smiled at his daughter and cooed, “Why not?” He placed her on his lap and held her close as Diamond thought, “I don’t know what to do, but De’Foal should be back soon. Maybe she can help with explaining things to him?


Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were rushing down the road, all squealing with laughter as Scootaloo shouted. “I can’t wait to show these pictures to Diamond, she’s going to love them!”

Apple Bloom giggled, “Yeah, I can’t wait to see the look on her face when she see’s that her mom messed herself in front of the entire class!”

Sweetie Belle was ahead of them both, shouting. “Come on, slow pokes! were almost at Diamond’s house!”

They were near the house when they heard a stallion’s voice shout, “Come here you little troublemaker!”

All three fillies paused, and then Sweetie Belle whispered, “You hear that? I think Filthy Rich is back.”

Scootaloo whispered. “You think he found out about Spoiled?”

Sweetie Belle whispered back. “Those giggles sound like they’re coming from Diamond, not Spoiled.”

Scootaloo immediately replied, “Then let's find De’Foal and tell her about Filthy. She can help us with explaining what happened to Spoiled.”
Apple Bloom nodded. “Right, let’s head back to Sugarcube Corner!”


Spoiled woke up a few moments after the rattle had fallen. She looked around, whimpering, as Pinkie got up, gasping in shock! “Goldie, did you grow older?!”

Spoiled looked down at herself and gasped too! She looked down at the ground, shouting “I gwew up, I back to nowmaw!”

But then she noticed her voice, it sounded more mature, but it was still shrill and light, and she grumbled, “No, I not nowmaw, just a wittwe owda.”

Pinkie immediately asked. “Wait, what do you mean, Goldie? I thought you were a foal!”

Spoiled shook her head in protest. “No, I not a foaw! I Spowied Wich, and I was tuwned into a foaw by Nanny De’Foaw!” S

he then trotted over to a mirror and looked at herself. She was only maybe two years older, her mane still short. But she could at least walk and run. The diapers around her felt a bit tight, but deep in her mind she figured she probably wasn’t fully potty trained yet.

She then turned to Pinkie, who was still wide eyed and stunned at what happened, and Spoiled shouted, “Wook, ya gots to hewp me find Pwincess Twily! She ta onwy one tat can tuwn me back to nowmaw.”

Pinkie smirked, ‘Sure, um, Spoiled. But first, those diapers look a little tight on you. How about we get you into some pull-ups?”

Spoiled groaned. “Pinkie, I dun want to weaw puww-ups! Especiawwy not if I gonna go out in pubwic!”

But Pinkie instantly jumped over, took off Spoiled’s diapers, and pulled a pair of pink pull ups over her rump. “Oh, don't make a fuss. It’s just in case you can’t make it to the potty. Don’t need you having an accident in public now do we?”

Spoiled grumbled and walked around in them, feeling how light they were compared to the diapers. She then babbled, “Fine, bu I gonna twy to use the potty if I can. Now wets get goin! We gots to huwwy befowe De’Foaw comes up! She’ww tuwn me back into a wittwe baby who messes her diapees!”

Deciding to play along with “Spoiled”, Pinkie obliged. “Right, let’s get going!”

She then scooped little filly onto her back, as the Cake Twins got up, rubbing their eyes.

Spoiled turned to see them babbling at her. She paused, as she couldn’t understand what they were saying anymore, but still whispered, “Bye bye, I gonna miss ya two. Ya were wots of fun.”

The twins nodded as Pinkie smiled, then she galloped out of the nursery, down the stairs, and out of Sugarcube Corner before anyone could stop her.


The Cutie Mark Crusaders were nearing Sugarcube Corner, when they saw Pinkie galloping down the road with Spoiled on her back. Sweetie Belle gasped! “Oh my Celestia, that’s Spoiled!”

Jus then, De’Foal came bursting through the doors, “Yes it is, we muzt get to her before zey tell Twilight!”

They all began running together through the streets, but Pinkie was already far ahead. That didn’t stop Scootaloo from shouting. “Pinkie, wait!”

De’Foal then took a diaper from her bag and threw it! It snapped itself around Pinkie’s waist, making her shout, “What?!”

She then fell backwards onto her padded rump, making her squeak.

Spoiled turned, shouting loudly. “Oh no, ya not goin to tuwn me back into a foaw, ya mean nanny!”

She tried running off, but was caught by Apple Bloom as Spoiled started to kick and shout in protest .“Wet me go!”

Pinkie turned and got angry, asking. “Hey what are you doing to Spoiled?! Don’t you know it’s not nice to pick on defenseless foals?!”

De’Foal immediately replied, “Pinkie, lizten. I know zat zis may seem ztrange to you, but we're doing thiz for her own good. Diamond Tiara muzt be the one to allow us to change Zpoiled back, not Princess Twilight.”


Pinkie eyed the nanny and asked, “Why should I trust you?”

Spoiled shouted furiously. “Yeah ,she tuwned me into a foal! She’s just doing tis to embarrass me mowe!”

Upon hearing this, Sweetie turned to the nanny and asked, “Wait? Are you the one who turned Spoiled into a foal?”

De’Foal paused, before she reluctantly confesssed, “Yez, I the one who did it. I’ll explain why later though, for now we zhould head back ta Riches houze.”

Pinkie sighed, and against her better judgement (and ‘Pinkie Sense’), she replied. “Alright,” Then she quickly added. “But if I see anything more out of place, I'm going to get Twilight!” She then bounced off after De’Foal, who picked up Spoiled and placed her on her back.


Filthy was still playing with Diamond, she was giggling and running around as her dad tried to catch her. They were both breathing heavily and their fur was soaked with sweat, but they barely noticed with all the fun they were having.
Diamond was then caught by Filthy and was lifted and thrown into the air, squealing in delight! Filthy caught her and snuggled her mane.

She nuzzled him as he cooed, “Aw, your my precious little Diamond,”

Just then, the two heard the door open and De’Foal with Pinkie and the Cutie Mark Crusaders all came through, with Filthy getting up, blinking wide eyed as he asked “What’s goin’ on here?!”

De’Foal then placed a little filly on the ground no older than four. Filthy’s eyes went wide with disbelief as he whispered, “Who is this? She looks familiar?"

Nanny De’Foal cleared her throat and explained, “Filthy Rich, zis your wife, Zpoiled Rich.”

Gulping, Diamond then spoke up. “Daddy, I have to confess. I knew about what happened to Mom the whole time. She got turned into a foal, somehow. I was just nervous because I didn’t know how you’d react, so I said nothing. Please, don’t be mad with me.”

Filthy looked down at the filly, then at De’Foal then at Diamond. Before he burst into laughter.

Everypony stared at him for awhile until he calmed down and replied, “I’m sorry, but I knew somethin’ like this was goin’ to happen.”

De’Foal blinked, as did Spoiled. Then De’Foal’s confused expression slowly turned to a smile as she asked, “You remember what I did to you as a foal?”

Filthy nodded. “Of course, I was a little brat back then, and you makin’ me wear those magic diapers for a week definitely changed my life forever. I probably wouldn’t be as nice if it weren't for you. That’s why I hired you, to make sure Diamond and Spoiled behaved and got along. Though I had to admit, I didn’t expect my wife to end up regressed.”

Spoiled grew angry, and she shouted at her husband, “How cowd you wet this happen to me?! You big, ugwy meanie! Because of you hiwing tat nanny, I messed mysewf in pubwic!”

But Filthy stood up and explained to her, “Because, even I can see that you needed to learn how to behave, little missy.”

Pinkie started laughing! Then, when she’d calmed down, she exclaimed enthusiastically, “Wow, so this was all to turn Spoiled from a big meanie into a happy filly, is that right?!”

De’Foal turned to Pinkie and replied, “Kind of. But like I zaid, Diamond must be the one to determine if her mom is ready to turn back to normal,” Then to Tiara she offered. “Would you like for your mom to turn back to normal, or do you think she zhould stay az a filly for a bit longer?”

Diamond pondered this for a few moments, as Spoiled gulped and scrunched her pull up, giving her daughter puppy dog eyes. Diamond eyed her and replied, “Well, she has been a lot nicer then when she was a adult. But, I think I want to have her stay like this for a little bit, just to be sure she’s changed.”

Spoiled retorted, ”But why?! I have changed, I swear!”

Filthy nodded and agreed with his daughter, “I agree with Diamond, I want to see for myself if Spoiled really has become a new pony,”

He then bent down next to his wife and patted her pull up as he cooed, “Besides, I would love to help her with potty training, it’ll be just like with you, Diamond.”

Spoiled made a pout and sat down grumbling, realizing she’d been outvoted. De’Foal nodded in approval and replied. “It’z settled now then. I zhoud go, before I cause more trouble,

But before she left she gave a vial to Diamond and explained, “Thiz iz for Spoiled, Randolph, and your house. When you feel zatisfied that your mom haz learned how to behave. Pour zis on everyzhing, and it will all go back to how it waz before.”

Diamond took the vial and looked up at the nanny with a smile as she replied, “Thanks, but you should change my parents’ room too. I don’t think my dad can sleep in a crib.”

De’Foal chuckled and cooed, “Oh, don’t worry. I’ve got just zhe thing,” She then took out a wand, and waved it and giggled, “There, your dad’s room should be back to normal. Your room iz now suited for taking care of little fillies. If that’z okay with you?”

Tiara nodded and gave a big hug to the nanny, and she hugged Diamond back. After the two separated Sweetie turned to Pinkie, asking her, “So, are you still going to tell Twilight?”

Everypony turned towards the pink pony. But Pinkie zipped her lips and said. “I won’t tell anypony, I think Spoiled needs to learn how to behave, and I think the Cake Twins would enjoy having a playmate. But if she’s not back to normal within a year, then Twilight will have to know about this. For now though, this will just be my little secret. I Pinkie Promise. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!”

Filthy smiled, “Alrighty then, now I think I should get little Spoiled to bed. Toddlers need their sleep.” He then lead Spoiled upstairs, Spoiled looking back at De’Foal who waved at her, before bouncing out of the door and down the road with Pinkie and the Crusaders.


Back in Diamond’s bedroom, the pink coated filly was surprised to find the whole room was now decorated in pink, with a large bed with guardrails, and thick, pink colored carpeting. There was also a pink colored dresser, and a closet full of foal clothes, foalish looking outfits, and pull-ups for fillies. Diamond and Spoiled were tucked into bed, as Filthy chuckled. “You two look almost alike,”

Spoiled grumbled something under her breath, as Filthy scolded, “Now, now, hun, please don’t do that to me. I got a letter from De’Foal about how naughty you were before you were turned into a foal. If it weren’t for De’foal’s proposal of giving you this final chance to change, I would’ve came back with signed divorce papers.”

Spoiled reluctantly stopped grumbling and dug in under the sheets, as Filthy came over to Diamond who was smiling. “Hey, Daddy…” She asked. “Why didn’t you tell me about Nanny De’Foal before? She’s so nice.”

Filthy chuckled, “Well, her job is supposed to be secret. We can’t go around talkin’ about her.”
Diamond smirked, “Yeah I guess so...I mean, did she really make you wear magic diapers?”

Filthy kissed his daughter on the forehead as he cooed, “Yes, they were magically enchanted to where I couldn’t take ‘em off, and if I acted foalish they’d turn me into a foal. It was quite embarrassin’, but I earned a very valuable lesson."

”What was it?” Tiara asked.

Filthy smirked, “It’s the same lesson, she’s tryin’ to teach Spoiled. To just be a good pony and learn that we're all ponies, no matter how rich or poor we are.”

Spoiled nodded as she pleaded, “I pwmoice I’w twy to be a good pony. Can ya tuwn me back to nowmaw now, pwease?”

Filthy came over and hugged Spoiled tightly. “Soon, baby. I want to be sure so we don’t have to go through this again.”

Spoiled grumbled and pulled the sheets over her head again. Then Filthy turned on the night light and trotted to the door as Diamond whispered. “Night, Daddy.”

Filthy cooed and whispered back, “Night sweeties, see you two in the mornin’.” He then closed the door and the two gently fell to sleep.

Comments ( 9 )

I reckon Spoiled's gonna need the whole year to learn how to behave. :rainbowlaugh:

Wow! A most exciting finish to a fun-filled story. Or is still more...?

All of Spoiled's appearances in MLP: FiM have shown her to be a not-so-nice pony who never was properly taught the message that Filthy and Nanny DeFoal were aiming to teach her. I wonder if Stinking Rich had the foresight to make sure his son did not get caught up in his social standing?

Now I think of how Nanny DeFoal could've been brought in for Diamond if not for her having the exposure she did with the CMC and Pip? I think Diamond's lesson was much better learned. At least Nanny DeFoal ensures it is never too late to go back to learn lessons that may have been missed while growing up.

Definitely an enjoyable read. I look forward to you sending me more great stories as you find time to write them. :)

I hope that the CMC post those photos of Spoiled all over Ponyville.:rainbowlaugh:

8278987

8278905

8277865

8277613
Thank you for enjoying the final chapter to this cute story. I got alot planned hopefully I can keep on making you happy:twilightsmile:

8278905 Nah, just give 'em to Diamond and Filthy to enjoy and hold over little Spoiled as motivation for her to behave.

You are an amazing author. :) I do hope you continue to write and have loads of fun as you do so. Rest assured I will eagerly await any updates for when your next tale arrives. :)

8324679 There's more to her than meets the eye, but it's less than you'd expect. :twistnerd:

Did you forget pinky was in the diaper, it’s never mentioned after that one part. So I’m just imagining she still wearing it

Diamond Tiara will have to eventually find the nanny who turned her mom into a foal, and find a way to turn her back to normal.

Why? I'd drop that bitch off at an orphanage and tell Filthy she ran off with a secret lover.

Login or register to comment