• Published 5th May 2017
  • 3,140 Views, 102 Comments

A Spoiled Foal - Foal Star



Spoiled Rich is turned into a foal by a strange nanny with myseterious motives. Diamond Tiara finds her mom, and has to care for the mare in her new foalish state.

  • ...
9
 102
 3,140

Chapter 3: "the Spoiled Fashion Show"

After Nanny De’Foal left, Diamond Tiara went back to trying to tie the ribbon around her mom, who was still squirming about and trying to pull it off. Sweetie Belle looked at the foal with a smirk and asked, “So, why are you putting your mom in a dress anyways?”


Diamond giggled and shrugged as she replied, “No reason, really. I just want to dress her up in something cute. I would’ve thought that even in her regressed state, she’d want to look fabulous and not just be in a diaper.”


Apple Bloom was giggling at the little foal that was Spoiled, now in an oversized poofy dress. The farm filly commented. “She sure does look adorable. Her outfit reminds me of those fancy dresses at that Gallopin’ Gala.”


Scootaloo nodded and agreed, “Yeah, but even I know that dress is way too poofy. Serves Spoiled right for thinking we’re losers even now that we have our cutie marks.”


Sweetie Belle threw her mane aside and proclaimed, “My sister would say that’s too frufru. But on Spoiled, I think it’s a perfect match.”


Spoiled started yelling in protest, and tried to take off the dress to no avail. Diamond sighed as she whispered, “Come on, Mom, it looks wonderful on you. Don’t you wanna look pretty for my friends?” Spoiled just glared back at Diamond, who turned her head.


Sweetie Belle pondered for second, and then smirked as she replied, “Ooh, how about we put on a cute little fashion show for her?!”


Tiara turned with a smile as she proclaimed. “That sounds like a great idea, Sweetie Belle! Spoiled’s closet is full of cute outfits, and this is the perfect opportunity to see how they’ll look on her.”


Sweetie nodded as she suggested. “That sounds great! We can even set up the downstairs living room to be like a catwalk.”


Apple Bloom agreed, “Yeah! We can build somthin’ small just for her.”


Scootaloo nodded, “Yeah, and I can go get a camera and take some photos, just like I did for my report on Rainbow Dash.”


Sweetie waved her hoof and commented, “I can help dress her in between shots.”


“And I can pronounce her name to the world!” A familiar voice shouted. The fillies all turned to Randolph, who was standing in the doorway, blushing, “Oh, sorry,” He apologized. “I got overexcited.”


But Diamond just chirped and asked, “It’s okay, Randolph. But, can you um...take care of Spoiled while we prepare?”


Spoiled shook her head grumpily, but Randolph just scooped her up and cooed, “Of course. I’ll get some foal food into her tummy, while you three prepare for the fashion show for our young model.”


“Okay, great!” Diamond shouted, and the fillies all ran out of the room, as Randolph skipped off with a smile on his face.


While the Cutie Mark Crusaders were getting the makeshift stage ready, Diamond Tiara was going through her mom’s closet. It was packed full of dresses and skirts clearly made for foals. Inside the closet was a drawer. Diamond pulled it open, found a bunch of cute onesies, dawwed, and picked some up and whispered. “These are so cute, I want to make Mom wear every single one. It’ll make up for the ridiculously fancy ones she forced me to wear as a foal, and complained about every time I used my diaper while wearing them.”


Then the pink coated filly heard. “Diamond! You have to come see this!” Curiously, Diamond came downstairs, and to her amazement she saw an adorable pink catwalk, with a small pink curtain! “Did you make this?!” She asked her friends.


Sweetie Belle smiled and explained. “Kind of, our old catwalk fell apart. Luckily, I got this from Carousel Boutique.”


Apple Bloom giggled. “Perfect isn’t it? I mean, who knew that they made catwalks for foals?”


“Rarity said she had it in her attic, she probably doesn’t use it that much,” Sweetie concluded. “Probably only made it for when I was a foal, and then she put it away.”

Diamond came over in disbelief, gazing at the structure with a gleam in her eye. She then told her friends, “Well, I found a ton of foal clothes. I think we won't need anymore for our little fashion victim.”


Apple Bloom nodded. “Okay,” And turning to Scootaloo she asked. “Did ya get the camera?”


Scootaloo nodded and showed off the device in all its glory, including that big lense. “Yep, all ready with a ton of film! Good thing I’ve got multiple rolls of film, I used up an entire one just for my report on Rainbow Dash, and I know that’s gonna happen with Spoiled.”


Applejack giggled, as she produced a box full of cloth diapers. “I thought we could put this at the end of the catwalk, just in case she falls.” She suggested.


All the fillies laughed out loud, and then Sweetie spoke up. “Alright, Diamond, Scootaloo, and Apple Bloom, you three go get as many clothes as you can, and bring them downstairs. I’ll get Spoiled from Randolph.”


“Good luck, I think he's loving this more than us.” Diamond commented.


In the kitchen, Sweetie Belle found a most adorable scene. There was Randolph, feeding mashed peas to Spoiled. She was in nothing but her white diaper again, with a cute pink bib wrapped around her neck, and sitting in a high chair. Randolph was hovering a spoon into Spoiled’s mouth, making noises and cooing, “Come on, Spoiled. Here comes the choo choo train,” Spoiled shook her head and put her hooves over her mouth in protest. Randolph sighed. “Come on, cutie. You need your num nums if you wanna grow up big and strong.” But Spoiled only shook her head again, still having her hooves over her mouth.


Sweetie Belle giggled and suggested to Randolph, “How about trying to get her to laugh?” Randolph turned to Sweetie, who came up to the foal and made a silly face. Spoiled smirked a little, but still kept her hooves over her mouth. Sweetie smirked as she made the silly face again, sticking her tongue out and making raspberries..Randolph did the same making Spoiled burst into fits of laughter, and that was when Randolph slipped a spoonful of mashed peas into her mouth!


Spoiled’s eyes went wide for a moment, then she smiled at how good the food tasted. She swallowed it, and opened her mouth again. This made Randolph smirk, as he continue feeding her spoonful after spoonful. ”Thanks for your help, Sweetie Belle.” He said to the filly.


Sweetie smiled, “It was no biggie,” Then she added. “So, Randolph. After Spoiled’s done eating, I was thinking we could take her to do that fashion show in the living room.”


Randolph smirked, “Great idea, I’ll finish up as fast as I can!” He then started shoveling the foal food into Spoiled’s mouth, making her chow down, foal food pouring over her mouth and onto her tray. Sweetie burst into laughter, as Spoiled swallowed it all down, then and gave a loud rather belch. Spoiled then covered her mouth as Randolph cooed, “Aw, is Spoiled full?” Spoiled nodded her head, and Randolph picked her up and carried her off. Sweetie Belle practically bouncing behind.


The two came up to the cute catwalk, and Randolph dawwed, “Oh, that’s so cute. Where did you find that?”


Sweetie giggled some more as she explained., “My sister had one, and she said I could borrow it.”


Randolph nodded and cooed, “Oh, that is so adorable. I can’t believe that you found something like this.” He proceeded to place the foal close to Diamond Tiara and Scootaloo, who were both smirking. Apple Bloom was clearly trying to control herself, as Diamond took her mom into her hooves. “Just you wait, we're going to get you all dressed up nice and cute.”


Spoiled could only cover her eyes, scared of what was going to happen next.


Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, and Randolph, all sat together on the living room floor. Watching as Sweetie Belle came out, and exclaimed, “Welcome to Spoiled Rich’s adorable fashion show! Today, you will see the most adorable outfits in all of Equestria! Modeled by the cutest little fashion model you’ve ever seen, Spoiled Rich!”


All the ponies clapped, then the curtains moved apart as Diamond’s voice could be heard, “Now, here comes Spoiled in her first outfit picked out by me.” Spoiled stumbled out in a blue poofy dress, with a white apron in the front and cute poofy white stockings with little black marey jane shoes on each hoof. She also has a blue bonnet with white frills lining it. She grumbled as she turned around. She wanted to go back through the curtain, but Diamond just pushed her out a little more. She whimpered as she tried to push the dress down over her bulging diaper in her frilly blue plastic pants. However, the dress just poofed out in the back, revealing her padded rump and making every pony laugh and daww.


Spoiled Rich got nervous, and started to whimper as tears filled her eyes. All the ponies stopped laughing, as Sweetie shook her head. Scootaloo got the hint and started to make funny faces which made Spoiled giggle, and causing Apple Bloom to encourage Spoiled, “Come on, show us how cute you look!”


Spoiled crossed her forelegs and shook her head in response. The fillies all groaned, as Randolph held up a rattle and shook it. Spoiled perked up on seeing it, and giggled as she crawled towards it. She babbled happily and started waddling towards it, allowing everyone to to daww and coo at the adorable dress. Surprisingly, Spoiled then took the rattle from Randolph and started shaking it about with a big smile on her face, while bouncing up and down on her diaper. The fillies all giggled while Scootaloo snapped photos, but Spoiled was so entranced by the rattle she barely even noticed. She then looked and saw that everypony was smiling at her and giving her attention. She started bouncing around, making her diaper crinkle loudly, and making the ponies all clap and cheer her on. The foal swelled with pride and started to bounce about even more, making everypony shout, “Go Spoiled!” as Scootaloo snapped photo after photo.


Diamond then ushered Spoiled back through the curtains. “Come on, Mother. Let’s get you into the next cute outfit.” She encouraged


Spoiled waddled back through the curtains, where Diamond quickly pulled off the dress and blue plastic pants. The filly then un-taped the white diaper, and put her mom in a cute pink diaper with white frills, and as well as an adorable pink dress with tons of frills. Spoiled had her forelegs crossed while she let her daughter put the dress on on her. When Diamond was done dressing her, Spoiled twirled around. She was already starting to enjoy how the dress felt, and how pretty it was. Diamond inspected the foal carefully, then shouted. ”Next, Spoiled will be modeling the frilly princess dress!”


Spoiled quickly crawled out onto the catwalk, showing off her adorable outfit to the small crowd. This time, the ponies did their best not to laugh, and just dawwed and cooed, (while Scootaloo took more photos). This made Spoiled shake her tiny rump as she waddled about on the stage. Everyone cooed. “Come on, Spoiled! Show us your pretty dress!”


Spoiled got so excited at the attention, that she didn’t notice as she bounced and twirled about, she was revealing her pink frilly diaper to everypony. They all cooed and dawwed some more, before Diamond called Spoiled back.


Spoiled happily bounced off, and Diamond quickly began putting her into another outfit. This time it was a cute onesie with a little sun on the front, clearly depicting Celestia’s cutie mark. Spoiled squealed at it, as she bounced up and down! The white frills of her pink diaper poking out of the leg holes. She waddled down the stage, bouncing all around in the onesie, and making all the ponies cheer as she rolled about. The onesie’s cute buttons on the bottom flipped open as she was rolling about, revealing her cute pink padding, which only elicited more giggles (as Scootaloo made sure to get a few shots with her camera). Spoiled got up, gasped upon seeing what happened, and quickly waddled back through the curtains! She then was dressed in a Luna nightie, complete with a zipper front. She hugged a teddy bear, and this made everypony just melt as she pretend to sleep on the stage.


Then Spoiled was changed into a farm outfit with a plaid onesie, and a set of cute overalls. She waddled about in them, but they were so bulky that it was hard to move. She tumbled right into the box of cloth diapers Apple Bloom had brought. Somehow ending up with a diaper on her head. Apple Bloom squealed with laughter, while Scootaloo took a whole bunch of pictures! Spoiled was going to cry again, so Sweetie Belle scooped her up and hurried her backstage, while Apple Bloom whispered, “I was hoping she would do that once.”


Spoiled bounced out of the curtains in a cute bunny costume, with a fluffy tail, and black buttons lining the front. This made Apple Bloom beam as she whispered, “I picked that one out.”


Then Sweetie announced. “And here comes the cute witch from the Everfilly Forest! The Spoiled Witch!” Spoiled Rich came bouncing down the runway in a frilly black witch's costume, and an orange diaper. She started waving her hooves as if she were casting spells at the small crowd. They played along, and all gasped and started to run about, trying to dodge the foal’s invisible spells. The little foal giggled, and then waddled about. Showing off her witch costume, while Scootaloo took a few photos. But Spoiled soon got bored, and waddled off for her next costume. The last one was the best of all! It was a big, white, fancy dress, with a veil and a white bow tied in the back. with a bouquet of balloon flowers in her mouth, Spoiled slowly waddled through the curtains, shaking about.


Everyone dawwed and Apple Bloom whispered at Spoiled, “Come on, you look great.”


Randolph nodded and commented, “Yes, it looks so cute.”


Sweetie Belle then announced, “And now, for the final outfit, here comes the foal’s bride, Spoiled Bridle!”


Spoiled smiled upon seeing that the fillies and Randolph weren’t laughing, and waddled out in eagerness. But she tripped on the dress, and fell on the stage. The back of her dress flew up, revealing her frilly pink diaper. Everyone stifled their giggles, but then Spoiled grunted as she picked herself up. Suddenly, she filled her diaper with a mess! She sat back on her rump and began crying as Randolph cooed and rose from his spot as he said. “Oh, I think Spoiled needs a change.”


But Diamond shouted, “Wait! I want to change her! This is my chance to prove to her that she was wrong about me foalsitting the Cake Twins, including learning how to change diapers!”


Diamond grabbed her mom, took her upstairs to her bedroom, and put her on the changing table. Tiara started by taking off the dress, then moving to try and untape the soiled diaper. Spoiled only wailed, kicking about and crying, even as Diamond whispered, “It’s okay, Mom. I'm going to get you cleaned up.”


Just then, Randolph appeared, and hoofed Diamond the rattle from before as he whispered, “Here, she loves this.”


Diamond took the rattle and gave it to Spoiled. Spoiled giggled and gurgled, as she shook the rattle all about. Diamond gulped as she opened up the diaper and gagged at the smell, no wonder her mom had despised changing diapers so much!


Tiara then proceeded with the diaper change, carefully wiping Spoiled down (with some help from Randolph). Then she balled up the messy diaper, and threw it into the wastebin, relieved to have the whole thing over and done with.


Randolph gave Diamond a big, blue diaper, as he told her. “Spoiled’ll be going to bed soon, so she should wear something with extra protection, like a nighttime diaper.”


Diamond nodded and slipped it under her mom’s rump, while randolph helped her rub cream all over Spoiled. She then powdered Spoiled up, and she and Randolph then taped up the diaper together. Spoiled kicked about in her new, clean diaper, making Tiara squeal, “That was awesome! That was even better then her wet diaper, besides the smell of course.”


Randolph kissed Spoiled on the forehead as he told Tiara, “You're going to be a great foalsitter. Now, I’ll get Spoiled to bed. How about you go help your friends clean up downstairs?”


When Diamond came back downstairs, she found her friends carrying the box full of foal clothes. She went up and helped put them away as she looked at Scootaloo and asked, “So, did you get all the shots?”


Scootaloo (who was pasting each one into a scrapbook) nodded and replied, “Yep, just sorting them out!” She also added. “I can’t wait to show you these, Spoiled is just so cute, and funny!”


Apple Bloom nodded and agreed, “Yeah! I can’t believe she actually fell into my box full of cloth diapers!”


Sweetie Belle giggled and added, “Don't go showing everypony without me! I have to get this catwalk back to Rarity’s.”


As Sweetie was leaving with the catwalk firmly held in her magic, Tiara asked, “So, how did you get that from your sister, anyways?”


Sweetie blushed, “I uh...told her it was for a project,” She quickly added. “Trust me, I didn't tell her about Spoiled.”


Diamond nodded and breathed a sigh of relief. ”Okay, just wondering. Just hurry back, we want to go over Spoiled’s pictures together!”


Sweetie nodded. ”Okay, I’ll be fast!” And she galloped off as quickly as she could.


Diamond turned to Apple Bloom, who was collecting the cloth diapers, “Well, I’d better get these back to my place too,” She commented. “I told Granny I was doing a school project about these.”


Scootaloo nodded, “Yeah, that kinda what I told my folks about the camera. I said I needed to a do project on foals.”


Diamond laughed. “Well, that’s not entirely a lie,”


“No, I guess not.” Scootaloo replied, still working on the scrapbook.


Sweetie Belle came back a short time later (by which point Apple Bloom had already returned as well). As she opened the door to Diamond’s house, she found the three fillies huddling and giggling, prompting her to ask. ”Hey, what are you three doing?”


Tiara jumped up and shouted, “Sweetie Belle, we’ve come up with a plan for our family appreciation project!”


Apple Bloom giggled, “You're not goin’ to believe what we thought up!”


“What?” Sweetie asked. “It better not have anything to do with Spoiled Rich.”


Scootaloo blushed. “Well um. it kind of does.”


“What, are you three crazy?!” Sweetie Belle shouted. “We can’t show off Spoiled to anypony!”


But Diamond quickly replied, “I have an idea. We can disguise my mom, and make her look totally different. I can put on a dress, maybe a wig, some makeup, and show her off as a cousin of mine from Canterlot. Her name is Goldie Locks, and she already looks alot like my mom/ We just need to put a cute wig on my mom and dress her up in that pink dress.”


Sweetie groaned, “I don’t like it, what if somepony finds out it’s Spoiled?”


Scootaloo rolled her eyes, “You worry too much, Sweetie Belle. Besides, It’s Diamond's mom. I think anypony would say it serves her right.”


Sweetie sighed, “Alright, I’ll agree. But we need to plan it out before Friday.”


“yes!” All the fillies shouted in glee.


Sweetie then looked around the cleaned living room and asked. “Well, looks like everything is clean. Can we look at the photos now?”


Scootaloo nodded, and they all ran onto the couch and poured over the adorable pictures of Spoiled Rich.