• Published 5th May 2017
  • 3,140 Views, 102 Comments

A Spoiled Foal - Foal Star



Spoiled Rich is turned into a foal by a strange nanny with myseterious motives. Diamond Tiara finds her mom, and has to care for the mare in her new foalish state.

  • ...
9
 102
 3,140

Chapter 4: A Spoiled Morning

Spoiled Rich woke up the next morning, whimpering a little, and feeling something wet and clammy around her rump. She looked around at the pink bars that surrounded her, she was definitely in some kind of crib. Spoiled looked at the bars with a glare as she babbled, “So this isn’t a dweam! Everwytime I wake up, I'm stiw in this stupid crib.”

She kicked about, feeling that she’d soaked her diaper again and groaned, “I gunna make that nanny pay when I gets back ta nowmaw.”

Spoiled got up and crawled to the bars, seeing that the three fillies responsible for her daughter’s change in behavior, had set up sleeping bags, and were all sleeping together in front of her crib. She pouted, staring at the fillies for a moment. But then she smiled as realized, “Tey aw sweepin. I bet I can escapwe and find Pwincess Twily! She’ll hewp me.”

Spoiled gazed at the lock on her crib and tried bouncing up to get it. Every time she bounced, it made her diaper squish and make sounds. Intrigued, Spoiled looked at her sagging blue diaper (now noticeably yellow colored) and giggled. She bounced again, making it squish once more. But after bouncing on her squishy diaper for a few minutes, she shook her head and babbled. “No, not again! My foawish bwain keeps twyin to make me wook stupid.”

Spoiled concentrated on the lock and and tried looking for a way to escape. Eyeing the blankets she’d been covered up with, she took them and tied them together babbling, “When I was a fiwwy, I used to do this when my mama gwounded me.” She then threw the rope of blankets over, and tied it around the lock. She pulled, releasing it and the bars lowered! Smirking, Spoiled clambered over them and looked down. Then she whimpered a little and crawled backwards until her diapered rump was over the bars, and she fell down with a plop on the floor. She was a little surprised not just from the impact of fall, but from the clouds of foal powder that enveloped her! She coughed and gagged as she crawled away from it, babbling, “Somepony put too much foaw powda on me wast night. Pwobably my daughter when she changed my poopie diapee. I twied to teww hew I had to go potty, but she didn’t wisten to me!”

Still steamed at the fact that she’d messed herself in front of other ponies, Spoiled looked around, and saw that all the fillies were still asleep. She slowly crawled around them, trying to be as quiet as possible, and making sure her squishy diaper didn't make noise. But suddenly her hoof stepped onto a rubber duck! The duck squeaked, and Spoiled shrieked. She looked around and realized that the entire floor was covered in toys. She groaned (once she was certain nopony had heard her mistake), “Oh no. Is gonna take fowevew to get past these stupid tings!”

Spoiled got on her hind legs and blushed at how the bulging diaper made her hooves spread out a lot, before she then tried waddling towards the door. Spoiled slowly crossed the room, trying to not step on the toys, least she thwart her escape efforts.

It took some tricky maneuvers, but before long Spoiled managed to make it across the bedroom. She squealed “I did it!” a bit too loudly, as she placed hooves over her mouth and turned to see that the fillies were all still sleeping! She sighed in relief, then slowly opened the door (which had been left ajar) and crawled out of the room, giggling. Escaping would be easier than she thought.


Spoiled waddled down the stairs, hearing somepony humming a tune. She peeked around the corner and saw that it was none other than Randolph, who was dusting and cleaning while humming a very catchy tune. Spoiled babbled, “I heawd that fwom that pegasus, Fwuttashy, befowe. Is so stupid!” She waddled down the stairs, but then gasped as she heard a hiss and whispered in realization, “Uh oh!” She looked behind her, seeing her diaper had gone past its limit and was leaking urine onto the steps. She whimpered, “What do I do?! Get a diapee change, ow escape?”

Spoiled briefly considered waddling back to her nursery for a fresh diaper (and possibly a spare in case she had another stinky accident), but she shook her head and rejected the idea! “No! I escape no matta what!” She slowly waddled down stairs as her soaked diaper sagged behind her.

Spoiled soon came to the front door and saw there was no way she could open it on her own power. Then she heard a knock and gasped, she couldn’t let anypony see her like this! She ran back down the hall and groaned upon seeing the trail of urine on the ground, it was a pain to wash that out. But she hid around the corner anyway (she certainly wasn’t going to clean up after herself, that’s what the butlers and maids were for) as she watched Randolph open the door and saw him smile as he greeted the mail mare, “Oh, hello Derpy. How are you doing?”

Derpy just smiles and nodded as she replied. “Doing good.” She hoofed over a box, Randolph squealed and tore it open and what he took out made Spoiled gasp in disbelief, inside was a wig with gold locks, black mary jane shoes, a make up kit, and a giant, white, fluffy dress with pink frills, and a beautiful pink bow tied in the back.

Randolph giggled, “Oh, it’s all here. She’s just going to love this,” He then packed it back into the box, looked up, and gave Derpy some bits, “Here you go!”

Derpy blushed upon seeing the rather big tip she got (she was usually lucky to get any kind of tip from the Riches, at least whenever Spoiled was around) and whispered, “Thank you!” as she stowed the bits away. Randolph then bounced towards the living room to finish cleaning.

Seeing that Randolph was gone, Spoiled noticed that he’d left the door open, and Derpy was just standing there unsure of what to do. Spoiled took the opportunity to crawl through the open doorway and underneath the dumbfounded Derpy, giggling and babbling to herself. “I did it, I fwee!”


Despite it still being morning, the town was already busy with towns ponies going about their business. Spoiled looked at the crowd whispering, “If any of these stupid ponies see me, they wiw just tink I a wittwe foaw, I gots to get thowugh befowe gettin spotted. I not gonna wet anypony make a mockery of me! If those bwats twy to bwackmail when I get back to nowmaw, I’ww make tem pay!”

Spoiled looked around while thinking about how she could best get her daughter and “friends” to keep quiet about her foalish behavior yesterday, but her foalish instincts were kicking in and she became overwhelmed with the sights and sounds of the town. She then spotted Twilight (who was with Spike), heading towards the market). Spoiled crawled over, giggling happily. She waddled up to Twilight’s tail and tugged at it.

Feeling the tug, Twilight yelped and look back while shouting. “What was that?!”

Startled, Spoiled started to whimper, then began bawling. Twilight looked down and gasped, “Oh my Celestia! Is that a foal?!” She scooped up the little thing, who was now babbling and cooing. Twilight examined the foal and whispered, “I've never seen her before, who does she belong too? And why does she look oddly familiar?”

Spike shrugged, “Beats me, but uh, Twilight, that foal really needs a diaper change. Her diaper’s leaking pretty bad.”

Twilight looked at the sagging diaper and cooed, “Oh yeah. Good eye, Spike. This little filly needs a diaper change, stat!” She took the foal onto her back and gazed up at Sugarcube Corner. “Good thing we’re near Sugarcube Corner. Mrs. Cake should have tons of foal supplies.”

Spoiled gasped as they came close to the store. That was the last place she wanted to be!



Mrs. Cake and Nanny De’Foal were sitting together at one of the table,s eating a plate of croissants with cups of coffe. Mrs. Cake commented, “I must say, De’Foal ,I’m impressed at how well the twins have behaved with you here.”

De’Foal waved a hoof, “It’z no problem. They really are smart foalz, they just need to learn what iz good and what iz naughty.” Then they saw the doors open, and Twilight came in with Spoiled Rich on her back. Nanny De’Foal turned and thought, “Oh no! Twilight is here with Spoiled Rich! This is a problem!” But before De’Foal could say anything, Mrs. Cake greeted the princess with a smile, “Hello Twilight, nice to see you here.”

Twilight turned and smiled back. “Nice to see you too, Mrs. Cake, but I’ve got a small problem. I um..just found this foal, and I was wondering if we could borrow some of the twins supplies and get her diaper changed? It’s leaking all over.”

Mrs. Cake nodded, ”Of course, the twins are more than happy to share their diapers with a foal in need. Come, let’s get this little one cleaned up.” She led Twilight upstairs to the twins’ changing table (De’Foal wasn’t far behind). Mrs.Cake effortlessly peeled off Spoiled sodden diaper, who groaned and covered her eyes, making Mrs. Cake laugh. “Oh, she must be shy.” Then Mrs. Cake proceeded to wipe Spoiled down. Nanny De’Foal giggled, seeing that Spoiled Rich’s rump was still powdered white, “Oh wow! Without all zhat foal powder, zhat foal would of gotten a nazty rash for zure.”

Mrs, Cake nodded in agreement, “Yes, whoever is caring for this foal is doing an excellent job. If that diaper wasn’t so thick I don’t think there would be anything left. Such a heavy wetter, or perhaps she’s had more one than soak?.”

Spoiled was still embarrassed about how they were fussing over her and gave a cute pout. Twilight giggled, “Aww, is the little foal mad?” Spoiled stuck her tongue out and babbled something, making the mares giggle.

After Mrs. Cake had finished wiping Spoiled, she began rubbing foal cream all over her bottom, then she applied the foal powder (quite heavily) and finished it up by putting on not one but two diapers over her rump, cooing. “I think you’re going to need the extra protection, little one. I don’t think the twins diapers can hold as much as your old diaper could.”

Spoiled had to admit no longer being in a wet diaper did feel comfortable, but as she kicked about in the double padding, she blushed at seeing how poofy her rumped looked. She was then taken from the changing table and placed with the Cake Twins in their playpen.

The twins turned to the new foal, but as they came up to her she turned with a humph. They both looked at each other and shrugged. Then Pumpkin Cake babbled, “Hey, why ya bein mean?”

Spoiled stuck out her tongue and protested. “I dun tawk ta common foaws.”

Pound babbled back, “Wha ya twaki about? Ya a foaw, wike us.”

Pumpkin nodded, “Yeah, even Fwuwwy Heawt pway with us, and she a pwincess.”

Pound crossed his legs and mumbled, “Even if she bwoke owa favowite toy, at weast she wasn’ wude wike you.”

Spoiled turned and waddled off. “Weave me awone, I gots to get Pwincess Twily to tuwn me back to normal.”

Pound Cake crawled after her. “Wha ya tawkin about?”

Spoiled immediately babbled. “I not weawwy a foaw! I Spoiwed Wich, and tat nanny tuwn me into a foaw! I gots to tew Pwincess Twily and get hew to tuwn me back to nowmaw.”

Pumpkin giggled. “Ya mean da nanny? She nice, she not mean.”

Spoiled shook her head. “She weawwy mean, dun let her foow ya!”

Pound crawled up to Spoiled and babbled. “How about we hewp ya expawin wha happend ta Twily by actin it out?”

Spoiled shrugged. “I dun know. Guess if it means I get out of diapees is wowth a show.”

Pumpkin came up and babbled, “Ten tew us wha happen. Why di ya gots tuwned to a foaw?”

Spoiled pondered for a bit, then babbled, “Um wew, fiwst my husban Filthw Wich hiwed this stwange nanny to watch Diamon Tiawa.”

Pumpkin and Pound gasped as they asked together. “Wha happen next?!”

Spoiled surprisingly giggled as she continued her story, “Ten when Filthw weft, the eviw nanny tuwned me into a foaw and my butwaw twied to save me. But she made him go crazy and he stawted actin wike Pinkie Pie .”

The twins laughed out loud as Pound babbled, “Tha was a funny stowie.”

Pumpkin nodded, “Yeah. But I wove to pway with ya, Spoiled, it sounds wike fun.”

Spoiled smiled too as her foalish side took over and she babbled excitedly, “That’s gweat! So uh, who’s going to pway who?”

Pumpkin quickly decided on the roles and said, “Otay, Spoiled ya pway yasewf as a big pony. I pway the nanny, and Pound ya ta ummm.”

Pound lit up as he exclaimed to Spoiled. “I ya butwa! I wove acting Pinkie Pie, she siwwy but in a good way.”

Spoiled squealed and clapped her hooves, then exclaimed, “Otay, wets go tew Twily ta stowie!” Then the three foals waddled off towards the big mares.


As the foals crawled towards the mares, Twilight was talking to Nanny De’Foal. “Yeah, I just found her waddling about on her own. Seeing her super soaked diaper, my first concern was to get her into something clean.”

Nanny De’Foal nodded and reaches into her saddle bag as she cooed, “Yes, you did a good job, princess. But first let..”

De’Foal was going to throw some dust at Twilight and Mrs. Cake, but Spoiled Rich bounced in and started tugging at Twilight’s tail. Twilight turned and cooed, “What is it?”

Spoiled began pointing at Nanny De’Foal, bouncing around frantically.

Twilight eyed the foal and asked, “What’s wrong? Do you want Nanny De’Foal?”

Spoiled shook her head as Pound and Pumpkin waddled up alongside her. Spoiled did her part first, trotting up and down with her snout in the air, then stood up and babbled something making the mares giggle.

Mrs. Cake cooed, “Is she playing a princess or something?” She then gasped upon seeing Pumpkin bounce in! Pumpkin babbles stuff waved her hooves adorably, and threw foal powder on Spoiled. Spoiled fell over and cried something out. Then Pound came in and gasps as he takes Spoiled into her hooves. Pumpkin threw foal powder at him too, and he fell over, and they all giggled together, making all the mares clap.

Nanny De’Foal eyed Spoiled, who was now bouncing about in her diapers, loving the attention, and forgetting why she’d done the small play in the first place. Seizing her chance, De’Foal blew some of the magic dust into both mares faces! Mrs.Cake and Twilight fell onto the ground falling asleep, as Nanny De’Foal came over, picked up Spoiled, and gave her a good swat across her doubly padded rump (the diapers cushioned the impact a bit but it still stung) before she cooed, “You have been a naughty little filly! Better get you home before zome other pony zees you.”

Spoiled shouted and wailed, but dust was blown in her face and she suddenly fell asleep.


Spoiled woke up back in her crib, looking around wildly, as she turned to see Randolph with Nanny De’Foal. De’Foal was whispering, “Now Randolph I need you to not tell the fillies about zhis, underztand? No need for zem to worry. I put a foal-proof lock on the front and the back doors. But you need to be more watchful, we don’t want her running off like zat again. She could get hurt.”

Randolph nodded. “Of course, Nanny De’Foal. I promise you it won’t happen again. Guess I’ll have to keep a closer eye on our little troublemaker in the morning.”

Nanny De’Foal smiled and nodded, “Good, see zat you do. Remember, I'm counting on you, Randolph.” She then bounced, off as Randolph came over to the crib with a frown. “Now Spoiled Rich, I heard all about you running off like that. That was a very naughty thing to do. But luckily for you, Nanny De’Foal and I put some precautions in place, so you won’t be able escape again.”

Spoiled grumbled and pulled the blankets over her head, so close to freedom only to have it snatched away in the blink of an eye!

Then the fillies began waking up one by one. Diamond got up first and asked Randolph, “Wha, what’s going on?”

Randolph came over and hugged Tiara. “Nothing, mistress Diamond. Everything is fine.”

Diamond came over to see her mom (still in her crib) as she giggled, “Oh, looks like she had a diaper change already.”

Randolph nodded then and asked, “How about you help me change her into something cute? We’re going to have so much fun!”

Diamond Tiara nodded “You bet!” She then picked up her mom and kissed her, as the little filly gave her a pout. Diamond, nodded and cooed, she then whispered, “Come on, let’s get you into a pretty onesie.” Randolph giggled and lead Tiara to the closet.

Spoiled could only sigh and think to herself,“Looks like I’m stuck being a foal. Oh, when I get back to normal, that wretched nanny is gonna pay big time for this insult!”


Spoiled Rich was now in a pink onesie with the words “pretty filly” printed on it in glittering silver letters. She also wore a pink princess diaper with white fabric peeking slightly through the leg holes. She’d spent most of the morning being fed mashed yams, with the evidence still all over her face and little pink bib, while the fillies ate together laughing and giggling over their food.

Spoiled was crossing her hooves into a pout, while the other fillies were busy eating their breakfast, with Randolph coming around, filling up their glasses and giving out more food.

As she and her friends finished eating, Sweetie Belle asked, “So what’s the plan for today? What are we gonna do with Spoiled?”

Randolph pondered, then replied. “Well, after we eat, how about a tea party? We have the guest room all decorated for it.”

Apple Bloom perked up and squealed, “Really?! Did it just appear?”

Randolph shook his head. “Oh no, it was here the whole time. But we were having so much fun with the dress up yesterday that I forgot about it.”

The fillies all laughed, as Spoiled sunk in her highchair and whimpered.

Diamond nodded. “Yeah, that does sound like a good idea. She already looks adorable in her pink onesie though, so we should just dress her up in one of the pretty dresses.”

Sweetie nodded. “Good idea, this is the last day we’ll be spending together before we have to go back to school, so let’s make the most of it!”

Spoiled could only hide her face with her hooves, not realizing her food was all over them, and she accidentally covered her face in more mashed yams, making the fillies all laugh.

Randolph came over and started wiping Spoiled’s face off. He giggled as he asked, “And how are you doing, Spoiled? Doesn’t a tea party sound lovely?”

Spoiled babbled and shook her head, as the fillies giggled and Diamond cooed, “She sure is grumpy this morning.”

Randolph nodded, winking at Spoiled as he giggled, “Yes she is, I wonder why?”

Spoiled grumbled. “Stop wubbin it in, Wadnowph. You know what happened dis mowning!”

Diamond finished her pancakes and took up Spoiled as she giggled, “I'll get her ready for the tea party,” Turning to the Crusaders she asked. “How about you three go pick out dresses in my room? Take whatever you like.”

Scootaloo blushed. “Um Diamond, it’s okay. We don’t…”

But Sweetie interrupted. “-We would love to! Come on girls, let's finish up and get going!” They finished up their food and went up the stairs. Upon entering Diamond Tiara’s bedroom they began going through Tiara’s closet, picking out cute dresses. Scootaloo groaned, “Sweetie Belle I don’t want to wear a dress. Wearing one for The Grand Galloping Gala is fine but for a tea party?”

Sweetie sighed. “Scootaloo, this is for Diamond Tiara. We want to have fun with her and Spoiled today, and this tea party sounds like a lot of fun.”

Apple Bloom nodded as she put on a yellow sundress and added. “Yeah, it’s not that bad. It ain’t like anypony will see us. Besides, you got to take pictures of Spoiled yesterday. So now it’s your turn to dress up.”

Sweetie Belle put on a cute purple dress and twirled around in it while saying. “Sounds fair to me. I can’t wait to see what Diamond is going to dress her mom in.”

The thought of that made Scootaloo giggle, she then pulled a plain dark green dress around her and agreed, “Yeah, I hope it’s her pink frufru dress. I think that one’s the best one.”

Just as the Crusaders were finished getting their dresses, on Diamond Tiara came up to them with Spoiled Rich in an adorable, poofy white dress, with pink frills. The fillies all swooned and dawwed as Sweetie Belle giggled. “Oh, she’s adorable! Looks like we're all ready for the party, except you, Diamond.”

Diamond smirked, “Yeah, but you three look good,” Then she called out. “Randolph!”

Randolph bounced up and chirped, “Yes Diamond?”

Diamond looked up at the butler. “Can you take Spoiled to the tea party room? And make sure she gets tea in a sippy cup or a baby bottle.”

Randolph nodded, “Of course, Diamond. I’ll make sure little Spoiled here is comfortable.”

Diamond placed Spoiled on Randolph’s back, and he bounced off as Scootaloo and Apple Bloom followed suit.

Now alone, Sweetie Belle came up to Diamond and asked, “So, Diamond, is everything going okay?”

Diamond nodded, “Yeah, everything's fine. How do you like the dress?”

Sweetie giggled and twirled in it “I love it. It’s really pretty.”

Tiara giggled, “It is, isn’t it? Well, I think since Mother is all dressed up nice, I’ll get dressed up too.” She then dug through her closet and picked out a pink, fluffy dress that clearly looked like it was intended for a younger filly.

Sweetie Belle blushed upon seeing that and asked, “Um Diamond, what’s that?”

Diamond blushed despite her smirk, as she put the dress on and explained, “Well, a long time ago. My dad had a special party for me when I finally learned to how to use the potty. This is the dress he bought me just for that occasion. I know it’s um...embarrassing, but secretly this is my favorite dress. It mostly makes up for all Mother put me through during potty training.”

Sweetie blushed and cooed, “Aww, that’s a cute story. You’re so lucky you got to have a party just for using the potty. Makes me wish I’d gotten something like that.”

Diamond Tiara twirled around in her new dress. “Yeah, but don’t tell anypony about it, alright?”

Sweetie nodded and crossed her heart, repeating the motions as she said. ”Pinkie promise, this is our little secret.”

Tiara laughed, “I guess we should get going, the tea party awaits. I can’t wait to see how adorable Mother looks.” She bounced off as Sweetie Belle thought, “I’ve never seen Diamond Tiara so happy. I ‘m starting to think her mom turning into a foal is the best thing to ever happen to her.”


All the fillies were now in the guest room, which was completely decorated in pink. With a giant, pink plastic table and chairs surrounding it, and in the middle was a tray, with a plastic pink tea pot and cups surrounding it.

When Diamond and Sweetie arrived, the other fillies were already sitting down, drinking from the tea cups. With Spoiled sitting next to them, drinking a foal bottle filled with tea.

Diamond bounced in, shouting. “Aww, you all having fun?”

Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Randolph all turned to see Diamond Tiara in the adorable but embarrassing pink dress. Both Scootaloo and Apple Bloom stifled their giggles, as Tiara skipped to one of the seats, and sat right by her mom who was pouting.

Tiara hugged her mom close and nuzzled her. “Aww, what’s wrong?”

Spoiled put her bottle of tea down and grumbled at her daughter, then pointed at Randolph. Diamond laughed. “What, you mad at Randolph?” Spoiled nodded as all the fillies (and Randolph) burst into laughter.

Apple Bloom smirked as she cooed, “I think she’s mad that Randolph dressed her up in her poofy white dress.”

Randolph blushed. “Well you three did mention having her disguised as Goldie Locks. I bought some stuff that could help with that. It would’ve been a shame to waste them.”

Diamond brushed the dress as she commented, “You did an excellent job, Randolph this does look like one of Goldie Locks’ dresses,” Spoiled squirmed about, making Diamond (being the mischievous filly she now was) tickle her. “Uh-oh, here comes the tickle monster!” Diamond got under her mom’s dress and started tickling the little foal that Spoiled was!

Spoiled started giggling and squirming, breaking into squeals of laughter, kicking her tiny legs, and revealing her cute pink onesie and bulging diaper underneath. Not wanting to waste the opportunity, Scootaloo quickly took out her camera and took a few photos. Eventually, Tiara stopped and hugged the little foal close, smothering her in kisses, then putting her back on her pink chair. Then Diamond took some cookies, and placed them onto her mom’s plate. Spoiled instantly took them and began chowing down on them like a messy little foal, spraying crumbs everywhere!

Sweetie giggled. “Looks like the little princess is going to need a bath after we're done.”

Tiara nodded and added, “Yeah, who would’ve imagined such a prim and perfect mare would be such a messy little foal? In more ways than one I might add.”

Spoiled was too busy stuffing her mouth to pay any attention to the comment. Scootaloo put her camera away and continued drinking her tea and eating some cookies slowly, as she thought.“I hope Rainbow Dash never finds out I had a tea party in a dress. She’ll never let me forget it. To say nothing of what Mom and Dad will think.”

Meanwhile, Sweetie giggled upon seeing that Diamond was going to pour her own cup of tea.

But Randolph came up and said, “No need for that, Diamond. I got it,” He poured tea into her cup, and Diamond took it, blushing. “Thanks, Randolph.” She took a few sips and blushed, it tasted like flowers and was really sweet.

Sweetie asked. “So, Diamond, did you always have this?”

But Diamond shook her head, “No. Mother told me tea party sets were stupid. This has to be a part of whatever happened to my mom.”

Scootaloo giggled and asked, “Oh yeah, what about the dress?”

Diamond blushed and looked down as she whispered, “That’s a secret, Scootaloo.”

Apple Bloom giggled, “Hey, it’s alright. I think we all have embarrassin’ secrets.”

Sweetie nodded, “Yeah, I guess we all do, now. I mean we're having a tea party in dresses. The only difference between us and Spoiled is, we’re not wearing diapers.”

Everyone laughed, even Spoiled Rich, who laughed so hard a hissing sound echoed throughout the room, making the fillies dawww, as Spoiled tried to cover her sagging diaper with her dress. Scootaloo instantly brought out her camera, getting some good shots of the embarrassed filly.

Randolph just giggled. “I think I’d better go change the soggy filly.”

Tiara nodded, “Go ahead, Randolph, we can wait.”

The butler scooped up the little foal and carried her down the hall. He soon brought her to the changing table, pulled down her dress, and unbuttoned and pulled back the onesie as he cooed, “I’m glad you're behaving now, Spoiled. I hope you know I won’t let you escape again.”

Spoiled just grumbled and put her head back on the changing table. As Randolph was wiping her down she thought. “No, I don’t think I can escape, I guess I’m stuck as a foal. I just have to endure the rest of the week until my husband comes back, but I’m starting to feel something...I feel as if my foalish side is becoming harder to resist...”

Just then Randolph squeaked, “Oh, Spoiled, be careful!”

Spoiled looked down and gasped! She was peeing all over her opened diaper and the changing table, with Randolph laughing. “Aww, guess you weren’t done, huh little soggy pants? That tea went right through you.” Spoiled blushed and hid her face with her hooves, only eliciting a daww from the butler, before he got back to cleaning her up.