• Published 28th Mar 2017
  • 1,589 Views, 180 Comments

Forgotten Legacy - Rose Quill



The past has a habit of repeating itself. Peace is fleeting when the fires of indignity burst and flare. In the Crystal Empire, these fires are forging weapons of forgotten magic and rage.

  • ...
3
 180
 1,589
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

*raucous applause* Well done. Take that hiatus! You've more than earned it!:pinkiehappy:

This is series (in my opinion) is my masterpiece.
My rating would be 10/10 would read again *casually puts original story in re-read for later section*

*erupts into vigorous cheering*

Whoooooooo!!!!!
A nice resolution to the drama of the main story plus fluff ..... whooooo!!! No like legit I'm so happy to have read this from cover to cover , it was so good , thank you for your skills of writing, they where truly put to good use here :-)

--
Edit to fit with other reviewers
"Indeed enjoy your time off from writing you've more than earned it with this story"

And to mix some good closing lines , just cause
"As they say in my home town , enjoy your burrito"

8109799
8109692
8110172

Thanks everypony. Now if I could get the same kind of reviews for my original stuff, I'd be set.

Solid enough story. Not a huge fan of the ever expanding roster of alicorns, but there is a bit of dubious canonicity to it. I found a lot of the perspective shifts throughout the story to be confusing, and though explicitly stating which perspective is which can be tacky, I think the fact that half the cast is made of doubles who at various points have the same names make it much more important to give readers clarity than some tacky formatting.

A wonderful finish to the story, especially with the :heart:SunLight:heart: scene. :pinkiesmile:

Now go and enjoy your hiatus. Every good writer needs a break every once in a while.

(Ah, not to be a downer or anything, but you did kinda misspell Twilight in the chapter title...)

A great epilogue for a fantastic story :twilightsmile: I even liked the TwiShy (ShyTwi?) scene even though it's not one of my preferred pairings.

Simply fantastic, as always! I seriously think you need to bring this entire continuity to Hasbro as a pitch for a movie (or movie series)!

Stunning. This whole homecoming continuity so far has been amazing. No matter who wrote what spin off. It doesn't come as a surprise in the least that you keep getting featured.

8334506
I know right? I heard it a while back and just remembered it when I was reading the battle song scene. :raritystarry:

Yay~! :yay:

So glad Princess Tia was there for her in the end. :heart:

I loved this story! Kinda dangerous and gloomy at times but the end makes it all worth it. :raritystarry: Also, Hello Tropics here we come. :rainbowwild:

Lastly, I approve. :rainbowdetermined2:
derpicdn.net/img/2017/6/1/1451535/medium.png
View on Derpibooru - Original source

That was... a lot of magic... and weddings

MLP and FMA had a baby, and it is wonderful! Nice story, and I loved the songs you included. Onwards!

This is a great action/romance story. The lyrics in chapter 20 and 21 really bring in the emotions near the climax.

There were never a dull moment in your stories. I can't get out of my phone! Thank you for living! :raritystarry:

Login or register to comment