• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 11,644 Views, 965 Comments

Maleficus Victoria Tome One: The Age of Crusades - Staadnauthursil



Some things do NOT match. Oil and Water, Oil and Fire, Alcohol and Bets, and Alcohol and Magic. Sad to say, was it the latter two combinations that occured one fateful night when a sad man goes to a bar for and meets a sad, and strange, woman.

  • ...
50
 965
 11,644
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 60 )

Oh. My gosh. A new chapter from one of my favorite stories from forever ago? Be still my beating heart!

ITS BACK, AND ITS FUCKING HUGE

i have 200k words to the latest chapter i regret not bingeing it when i found it

Awe sweet an update! Welcome back! Hope you start feeling ok soon! Gonna have to reread but thats not a bad thing.

Pre beta or not, to see this story updated once more after all this time, brings me a happiness I can't describe. Yey, time to read.

Do you have any idea how I can contact Knightwalker591? I want to know where I can read the story he wrote. If there’s actually a link to the actual story on one of those sites for once, then please tell me.

Oh my god a new chapter dropped thank you so much, this is one of my favorite stories. I always re-read this before reading the christmas special in december.

Welcome back I cheered when I got the email

Wow, yeah definitely worth the wait to see this. Life tends to fuck with ya in unexpected ways it seems, though glad you're recovering from what sounds like an utterly hellish ordeal.

I physically squealed in happiness when I saw the new chapter. I haven’t even read it yet but I’m just so happy that I can’t wait to exclaim that you good author made my week…. Month… year(s)

oooo... it has returned.... ye. now i am back to waiting for more! dernit.

Una

I can't believe my favorite story is back from the dead! Thank you Author!!!!!

Una

11749349
I'm having so much trouble not comment.....that's what she said!!!!

Not sorry

Wow, so much stufff going on at once now. Though is she finally throwing off the curse?

Things are coming to a head. So many references....

It appears reports of your demise were greatly exaggerated.

So glad to see this updated.
Though I hope you get better soon. ^^

Return of the king

Thank you for the Chapter!

I always dreamed this would come back

I hope you get better soon.

No matter how long it takes, this story is always worth the wait.

Praise be the Society of Heraldry, Independence, and Trade!"

Dear god it's been so long this joke hit me out of nowhere again.

Welcome back

Hmm, that last scene, I smell shennanigans... Suspiciously time-travel-like shennanigans

"The alicorns must fall for the ponies to rise! Praise be the Society of Heraldry, Independence, and Trade!"

Hehe SHIT

as a jedi once said "Hellow There"

The story starts off good hope it keeps it up.
I also like long story's

Back from the brink a legend!

I'm glad you are doing better now, not that I had any idea as to what was going on, I love this story so very much and your style of writing is one of my faves

Time travel now too! That's the only thing I can assume is going on with that last part.

Glad to see this again!
Hope you start feeling better!

Hmm... Lord Akira is golden-brown... or is this a non-canon kirin? Akira's predecessor?

And Tia made this less fair than Battle of Five Armies - four on one.

11753273
I was actually basing it on how ponies sometimes wield their weapons with their mouths.
Update: I figured that in battle somepony made a bad choice and tried to catch a swing switch by biting the blade.

11753317
I am not copying Canon MLP FIM. Canon has been royalty kicked in the balls to the point of disintegration by now.

11753368
Oh, I had Impression that you had a mix with My Little Universe, at least leader kirin is similar :P I think they had horses too.Also, as kirins are "neighponese" even in in Hasbro canon, that charge could be seen as a "samurai charge"

(The image was made by me with an AI Generator, it is not the best result but it is what I got.)

I rather you just described it and not use ai. Disgusting. Also you have a patreon, if people are going to pay you to write a story, you can at least commission someone to draw you art for the story. Sad.

Glad to see this updated but I can not put to words how much I despise the inclusion of song lyrics into the story, it’s very cringe especially that song for discord.

11753604
Rude and not very compelling. I donate to him, to reward his effort and creativity. That money isn't some budget he HAS to spend on the story.

There is a lot to unpack here. Almost too much at once if I'm being honest. I like things happening, but the focus switches so much that it's hard to keep track of.

That being said, I enjoyed each segment. Great detailing and excellent dialog. The pace also felt right as well. Something just feels off to me about the scene placement if that makes any sense. Disjointed comes to mind.

I liked the song choices as well. The scene with Mad Chick kept giving me Harley Quinn impressions too.

Final Departure has me really curious as well. I feel like their might be a reference or clue I'm missing but honestly it's making me look forward to the next chapter!

Well done!

11753861
I have to admit I am not satisfied with the chapter's structure and phase but I am going to try and refine it in the next chapter. Will just have to see how it goes.

11753729
Sorry, you don't like it that way. I just enjoy altering the lyrics to make them part of the story like some of the many heart songs in the original show. It is fun and challenging to properly fit them into the scenes. Hope you still enjoy reading it beyond the lyrics.

11754105
I love everything about the story except the lyrics, I can see how it would be a challenge to work them into the story though.

It's good to see you writing again. This story is definitely in my top five favorites for this website and it's honestly impressive how lage the chapters are. Keep up the good work!

I'm enjoying the story misspelling and all keep up the grate jod

Ok enuff with cannibals 3x not every villain needs to eat everything thay look at

I'm glad your journey of medical hell, is somewhat less arduous now, my family all have a predisposition to diabetes, me and my mother are not the fittest we could be, but are making strides to lower our BMI. In any case loved the chapter, Maleficus is living up to his status of being metal at his core (ha), now I'm just wondering what he's gonna do whe he figures out that the Bats and Tia's army are working together, and if he really did die. :rainbowlaugh:

I wanted to ask, I could just be blind and not paying attention, but like, Celestia represents the sun, having light spells op, Luna represents the moon and that's why she can enter dreams, but what about the MC, like if he they they were the alicorn of terror and courage, two opposing and ancient forces, because terror can also be considered fear, which is the most primitive instinct, and courage is the oldest force, but it is like an alicorn representing these aspects, where his powers are based on this, like where the black iron bones come in, and the green fire, the fire as far as I can imagine, but we haven't seen him use the magic of his representation, we already saw in the first chapters that his magic created the forest of freedom, nightmere moon, zap apple, timber wolves and maybe even chrysalis, but we never see him use it consciously, that part would possibly be from the horror aspect, so what would be the courage aspect, not to mention how Nightmere Moon didn't realize that the M.C. be her father in some way, since she was born from his magic?

It's great to know that this story is here to stay, it's an incredible story and I've spent the last few weeks reading it, please continue it

11752550
Twilight and spike

Login or register to comment