• Published 16th Feb 2017
  • 4,472 Views, 57 Comments

Kung Fu Dragon - CartoonNerd12



A parody to Kung Fu Panda as Spike is chosen as the Dragon Warrior.

  • ...
9
 57
 4,472

Epilogue

Trixie was sentence to long term community service in a village for her past actions and for breaking out of Tartarus but at least she had her sister and some new friends to write to her while she helped served a unicorn that was one of Twilight's old pupils named Starlight Glimmer and the two of them got along great! Trixie never felt happier and she had the Dragon Warrior to thank for that.

Speaking of the Dragon Warrior, Spike was now living in the Canterlot castle with his new friends, the Elements of Harmony and Twilight. They were able to keep Equestria safe from threats over the next few years, but there would come a time when they would start to go their separate ways and their friendship would be greatly tested… For this was just the beginning of the Dragon Warrior's life…

Author's Note:

Sorry if this seems short and rushed, but when compared to the other two movies, this one is very low-key and doesn't have much to offer for story ideas. Besides, I got big plans for the sequel so I hope to see you all there.

Comments ( 10 )

Congratulations

it looks like the sequels have potential, but yeah it does feel... rushed.

Well this was a pretty good story. I loved the reunion with Twilight and Trixie. :pinkiesad: Thx for an awesome story. :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by JazzTheFox53rd deleted Feb 5th, 2018

I like the story, but why Trixie? Wouldn't Starlight Glimmer or Luna fit better?

Comment posted by CartoonNerd12 deleted Oct 25th, 2018

9250847
You did read my author's note back in Chapter 1 right?

KFD3 is here!

How interesting :trollestia:
Yeah, the pacing is absolutely horrible, there wasn't enough descriptions I think. Perhaps you can rewrite it in the future, but in the mean time, good job 👍

This was absolutely awful.

especially the final fight. It only lasted 1 minute!!!

Login or register to comment