• Published 16th Feb 2017
  • 4,472 Views, 57 Comments

Kung Fu Dragon - CartoonNerd12



A parody to Kung Fu Panda as Spike is chosen as the Dragon Warrior.

  • ...
9
 57
 4,472

Prologue

It was the greatest dream ever. There he was standing alongside his heroes, The Elements of Harmony. Fluttershy was shy in her demeanor but she always fought for what's right. Rainbow Dash was swift in flight and one awesome pony with her fighting skills. Pinkie Pie was fun-loving but she sure knew how to use a party cannon in the middle of a fight. Rarity was a beauty and had a sense of grace but when someone messes up her life, you better watch out. And finally, Applejack, she was the most dedicated of the Elements as she had a sense of justice that had to be fulfilled. To say she was awesome was an understatement as she was leader of the Elements she was much more than that.

Then there was him. Spike. A dragon among ponies, he stood ready with his heroes as they began to battle the creatures coming their way consisting of a manticore, chimera, cragadilde, timberwolf, diamond dog-

"Spike! Get up! Time for breakfast!"

Author's Note:

My casting choices were fairly easy except at first thought, Pinkie was Po but the more I thought about it, Spike really was the better option, for many reasons: He's the only one of his species that lives with other species, he's a fan boy when it comes to comic book heroes (Much like Po's obsession with Kung Fu heroes), he gets self-esteem issues when being a member of the team, and those are the ones I can list at the moment. As for the rest…

Viper- Fluttershy (Kindest of the group)

Mantis-Rainbow Dash (Quick to get into the action and has a temper)

Monkey-Pinkie (Prankster and brings the fun and laughter)

Crane-Rarity (Tends to get fussy, and the TV series shows Crane having a love of wedding planning, sounds like a certain pony we know? ;)

And finally, Tigeress-Applejack. I got a lot of good reasons here, some that matches personality and some for personal preferences. Applejack and Tigeress have a lot in common, given they're both orphans and had to work hard their entire lives. They are also the strongest members of their team. It made me so happy realizing that because I am a TiPo shipper and an AppleSpike shipper, so… yeah… :twilightblush: so fair warning to all of you that I will be getting a little romantic here but not so much to get away from the story. But in the sequel… Beware.

Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself, as for the rest of cast, I will explain my choices in the next chapter. Carry on.