• Published 16th Jan 2017
  • 6,921 Views, 60 Comments

Age of the Dragon king - golden dawn



Here how it goes I almost died in a blizzard but just as I was going I meet Bill Cipher from gravity fall. gives me a chance at life if I give him my old body. I said yes but with some added perks to the new body.

  • ...
34
 60
 6,921

ch 2

Author's Note:

Editor by Gypsybard

(Third person point of view) {location Crystal Empire}

Throughout the once-great, Crystal Empire was only darkness and Gloom. all crystal ponies have been captured and enslaved by the evil King Sombra, there once the glorious Princess Radiant Hope, encased in gemstone and placed where the Crystal Heart once stood as a reminder to those who stand against the Crystal King.

While said King was looking down upon them from his Palace balcony laughing maniacally as he watches the poor Crystal slaves work away. But today was going to be the worst day for all the crystal ponies for today King Sombra had an announcement that horrified all of them.

“ listen slaves, today I will be executing all prisoners of the Crystal Empire as well as destroy the crystal statue of Princess radiant hope. You will all be forced to watch as I personally kill them all.” King Sombra said while laughing maniacally what he had not told the citizens though was that also included the children of the Crystal Empire as well. the Mad King was planning to shatter all hope in the Kingdom with one Fell Swoop.

Just as he was about to continue his speech he was interrupted by the one thing in the whole Crystal Empire that nobody would ever expect to come this far to the Frozen North. a mighty Dragon Roar.

Note:stop at 0:12

All the ponies in the Crystal Empire look up to the sky, only to lay their sights on probably the most menacing and largest dragon they had ever seen. Immediately after they saw the Dragon, the Crystal Pegasus guards flew up to try and stop the Dragon only for everyone in the Kingdom to be horrified at what happened next.

the minute one of King Sombra’s loyal guards got close to the Dragon. it let loose a light blue dragon flame immediately as it made contact to one of the guards they froze solid. As the Crystal Empire watched in horror as Pegasus after Pegasus falls down frozen solid and shattering into a million pieces as they Collide to the ground. those that were being mind-controlled by King Sombra cut left horrifying punishment such as being smacked out of the air and thrown to the ground, breaking bones but leaving them alive.

While this was happening King Sombra looked on in disbelief everyone in the Kingdom knows that dragons love gemstones and with the Crystal Kingdom literally made of it, it was a mostly targeted attack but because it was so far north in the Frozen Wasteland most dragons would die in the start before even getting close. but here King Sombra has seen a dragon practically the largest dragon he's ever seen in his life not only make it across the Frozen Wasteland but also leave one of the rarest dragonfires Frost. he looked on in horror as the dragon finally landed on the ground and began to attack the crystal guards that were stationed at monitoring the slaves. the dragon began to fight the guards buying those who are not under the king's control and brutally pulverizing any other guards that were. he even saw one of his most loyal is General Cut it open by the dragon's claw as the generals Organs splattered all over the floor.

Weather King and his Royal Guards we're busy trying to deal with the dragon, no pony notice a small mare making her way to the crystal slaves while taking the keys from a dead guard. Once the mayor made her way to the rest of the pony slaves did the slaves notice her.

“ Morning is that you.” set a stallion who was battered and bloody on his left side of his face.

Morning look to the pony only 2 gasped out in shock, it was none other than her father who had to try to give her and her mother time to escape.

Morning immediately went to her father and hugged him where she began crying a little bit.

“ Dad is so good to see you.” morning said while wiping the tears from her eyes and look back up to her father with a smile on her face.

Her dad smelled back and gave her a small kiss on her head.

“ It's good to see you too baby girl but what are you doing here I thought your mother said you escaped after she distracted those guards.” morning father said while looking towards the dragon who was eating another guard.

“ I did Escape for two days I've been in that Wasteland nearly freeze to death and almost lost an arm. I was lucky that I was able to fine Hakkon Wintersbreath.” Morning said while pointing to the fierce dragon that was knocking out another guard with its Mighty tail.

Morning's father and every slave that was near had their eyes as wide as dinner plates as they looked at morning and then back to the giant dragon that was busy beating the Royal Crystal guards up like toys.

“ You mean the monster it would save you.” set of Crystal mare who was near them as she pointed to the dragon who just gutted another blood why guts out.

Morning just smiles and don't look back at the glory that was happening behind her she had already known this was going to happen earlier while they flew here.

“ It's a long story.” Morning said while she began to unlock the shackles on all the ponies and pass the keys around to the rest of them.

“ I believe we have plenty of time seeing as your friend is kind of... Enjoying himself.” set a crystal stallion for the remainder of the ponies noticed that he was right there was a big smile on Hakkon face as you breathe Frost on to a couple of guards in the air.

Morning just looked at the crystal ponies here waiting and then finally Psy.

“ Well.” Morning began to tell them what happened an hour ago.

(1 hour away)

Morning was sitting on top of Hakkon’s Head it's been only a few minutes of flying, and she already knew be there in an hour.

“ Listen up Morning.” Hakkon said in his deep voice as he continued to fly straight to the Empire.

“ The minute we get there I want you to get off and wait until I have all the crystal guards on me. Once I had killed plenty of them I want you to look for the one that has the keys to the slaves and free as many as you can.” Hakkon Said while he handed me bottles filled with red liquid.

“ What is this blood! why are you giving me blood!” morning yelled out while looking at the contents fearfully.

“ Morning you idiot it's a healing potion it's what I used on you when you were out. I need you to start giving those two as many stallions or whoever can fight, because once this battle begins we ain't stopping until the king is dead.” Hakkon said as a small light blue life left his mouth left his mouth. morning could tell that Hakkon was angry no that's not the right word furious was more like it morning had started to notice early on when they left that the more enraged Hakkon got the colder the surrounding area became. and right now morning was glad that she had trained all that hot water because it was freezing right now.

“ Okay, Hakkon I should be able to do that what none of us are going to be able to stop King Sombra with his dark magic. Even the princess couldn't do anything to stop him, so the only one who can probably do something would be you since dragons are more immune to Magic than every other creature and Equips.” Morning said while holding onto the vials of healing potion.

In just a short amount of time morning was able to see the Empire its once beautiful land was now nothing more than a wasteland since the king took the crystal heart and stop the shield From keeping the winter storm out of the empire. half of the kingdom was already buried in the snow the Glorious light of the Kingdom was dead. Hakkon looked around at the ground and could see bodies of the Dead near the borders of the empire. you could also smell blood that was emanating from this Kingdom many lives were lost here in just a short amount of time his rage was getting worse it got colder around him more, but that all changed into absolute Fury when he lays his Dragon Eyes on a tiny body nearby. He immediately plummeted towards the body praying that he was wrong of what he sees right now.

But with all his prayers he could not stop the pain he felt when he saw what the body was. half buried in the snow was the body of a child or filly of the ponies call it. the poor thing looks no older than 4 with a closer look Hakkon noticed that the poor Filly didn't even have a cutie mark yet.

“ Morning get off now.” Hakkon said in the darkest comment voice that made morning scared she immediately jump into the snow. once she got up to take a look around she also noticed the filly body she was about to cry but a gust of wind push her. She looked back to see Hakkon taking off into the sky heading straight for the crystal Palace. She began running after him, he wasn't flying as fast as he did while they were making their way here, but that only increase the fear she was feeling as she noticed that the storm around the Empire had died immediately. instead, the clouds became dark and started to swirl around in the sky no snow fell, no wind blue nothing it was like the weather in cell stop out of fear.

Morning was just a few feet away from where the crystal heart once did when she heard the strongest mightiest and practically fearful Roar she had ever heard in her life. she looked up and watched in horror as Hakkon breed frost fire at the Pegasus guards freezing them and letting them plummet to their death. She noticed that he only killed the ones who are loyal to King Sombra and those who wore the curse helmet that allowed the king to control them where are mostly beaten to a pulp and were rendered useless to fight back.

(present time)

Many of the ponies looked at morning with large eyes and mouths the gate. Some were crying at finding out so many deaths in their Kingdom, especially of the filly. immediately many of the stallions that were among the slaves and the few Crystal mare guards that were also enslaved begin asking for the potion she had. morning and pass them around there are only a few but each Pony just took a small Sip and their wounds healed and their health restored not entirely but enough to go back into battle. immediately after every pony was recovered enough they made their way to the dead bodies of the crystal guards that later round. They plundered their clothes weapons armor, while they restrained the guards that were under the king's control. those that were too old or had no fight experience make their way to their princess that was still crystallized and began to move her body to a safer area. once they were equipped closed and Ready the former slaves of the Crystal Empire charged out 2 battle having only one thing on their minds.

Death to the Mad King

(Hakkon wintersbreath point of view)


Rage, anger, and hatred filled my body as I Slaughter every royal guard to the king. I would fight down any that got near my jaws, I crushed those that got near my legs. I even got in there and splatter them all over the walls, expecially these guards that were loyal to the king. Through all the things going through my head, only one thing kept repeating over and over again why had that child have to die. the best times of my life before I was babysitting my nieces and nephews my life might have been horrible and brothers and sisters might not like me but their children were another story create I used to take them out 2 movie theaters watch TV shows hell I even got introduced to MLP because of them.

So I had a real strong bond with kids, but to see that body something in me something primal wanted to make all those loyal to this Mad King see death before their faces. I don't know why but while I was doing all these actions I could hear the back of my mind music began to play out.

As I Lay Siege to the crystal guards I began to notice, that some of the crystal slaves have been freed and began to fight alongside. I saw the ones that were being mind-controlled knocked unconscious well the ones who are loyal to their King word either brutally killed in the most painful way I've ever seen...And I mean horrifyingly how they were doing it.

I saw one of the crystal ponies cut a guy's eyes out, I saw Crystal mare pin down 1 of The Crystal guards and rip his wings off with her bare hands. Lastly, I think that a Crystal Earth pony yes yes it just shoves his sword deep into the skull of a unicorn guard.

All that was happening I got back into the action unleashing the Giants storm of my frost breath. Freezing an entire group of guards immobilizing them. Those that were loyal to someone slowly began to notice the overwhelming odds. not only know where the against of Mighty dragon but the freed slaves as wall.The guards that we are not under the Mind Control began to run away well the ones that were left were quickly immobilized.

Once that was done I had one last Target. As I slowly turn my head towards the Crystal Palace balcony, I saw King Sombra looking on in disbelief at his Crystal Army defeated. It wasn't until he finally noticed that my case was shifted onto him did his face turn on into an expression of both fear and anger. He jumped off the balcony as a Dark Crystal Spire erupted from the ground and caught him while slowly bring him down to the ground.

I finally got a good look at King Sombra He definitely had to keep still long as heck big difference was now that had hands which showed off his muscles and his physique red horn still there but this time is hair is longer as well as Armor All Over his chest... Oh look I also see a sword.

“ I will kill you pathetic excuse for a lizard!” King Sombra yelled out while summoning larger crystal to go flying at me hit me in my chest and sending me flying back. I could hear the crystal ponies gasp in fear as seen the king sending me flying in through a house. I could hear the snob laughing thinking he had won just by hitting me one time. I will admit it did hurt, but it takes more than that to kill a dragon expecially A HIGH DRAGON.

I broke through the building sending debris all over. the king looked on in disbelief most likely thinking he had killed me in one below, seeing that he didn't kill me he got into a Battle Stance with his sword out and began charging at me. I just gave this guy a look that says’ are you serious look’ with that I've got my hind legs holding me up strat and began to Flap my wings rapidly while staying in position. slow but surely my wings started to pick up making a gust of wind blow towards the king but the harder I fight the stronger the dust begin until I started making Windstorm push all the debris around and sending them flying towards the king.

he conjured up a crystal wall to stop himself from being blown away as well defending himself from all the debris that was impacting the wall. once I stop flapping My Wings I really started charging at him. The minute I got close to him I used one of my claws to scratch a piece of his armor, leaving a large scratch mark on the chest plate, unfortunately, the little prick was able to dodge the attack that's keeping his internal organs inside him.

I started growling well he was roaring back by using his magic to throwing Crystals at me. The Crystal impaled into my scales cause me to roar out in pain as blood slowly begin to drip out of my scales. I looked back to see him smiling at the damage he had done to me only to be shocked as I am mediately breathed frostfire on to the injuries immediately closing them up.

With that we really got into the battle, back and forth cutting and injuring one another every time I would slice him with a deadly blow he would Dodge it just by a bit, well I kept being impelled by his dark crystals which I immediately froze them.The battle and on like this for a good while until I finally had enough he had already impelled Me 3 times in my front leg 6 on my abdomen and 4 in my left hind leg. So now I was really engaged So enraged that I let out loose a primal Roar and all of a sudden creatures began to emerge from the Shadows once I got a good look at him I knew what they were they were the gibbering horror from the jaws of hakkon DLC.

As more of them began to gather, I noticed some Frosted Gibbering Horror as well begin to emerge quickly to find these as their heads were glowing as well as their arms.

They immediately start to charge and Surround King Sombra, as he tried to keep the horrors of creatures that were now around him at Bay a few of the more smaller one's moved around behind and attacked him with their freezing claws into his back shedding blood. He screamed out in pain as he tried to keep my Frosted Gibbering Horrors by attacking him with his crystal magic but the moment he turned another Another one of them would close in an attack his back cancelling out his magic, without his magic now he was at the mercy of my minions period as they continued to attack him from all sides he was barely even able to take out a few of them with his sword. I let them pursue their attacks for a few more minutes hearing them scream out in pain until I called them off.

They backed away from the stallion to reveal his battered and broken body claw marks all around, his Cape torn to shreds his armor with millions of scratches on it I could see he also began to show signs of frostbite where some my Frosted minions had attacked him.

I move towards him the ground shaking beneath my legs as I look down at the pathetic creature before me. The king tried to lift his head but all he got was a small grunt of pain from trying to move. he opened his eyes to look at me the one Mighty anger he had towards me was now diminished and all that remained was absolute Terror. I look to the remaining crystal ponies that were all in the surrounding areas once they noticed that the battle was over they finally got closer to where we were. once there I finally took this chance to speak.

“ Morning Harvest come here.” I said while laying down on my stomach keeping my head up well I can tell you glaring down at the battered King.

Many of the crystal ponies Jump by voice it was hard not to sense it sounded just like Urgost From Lord of the Rings Battle for the North.

In just a few minutes morning Harvest made her way through the crowd to me, she stood next to me looking down at the scene with a hateful smear.

“ I am calling on you now Harvest Place judgment on this stallion, his crimes today are the enslavement of a kingdom. Imprisoning royalty, working the mind of an individual and finally preparing for world domination.” my last announcement caused all the crystal point to look at me in shock I guess none of them knew that this Piece of Filth was planning.

Many of the crystal ponies were muttering to themselves about how to deal with the King. With my dragon ears, I was able to pick up on many of what they were saying.

‘Make him into a Slave.'
‘break his arms and hoof.'
‘cut him alive.'
‘thrown into Tartarus.'
‘cut his head off.'
and many more things mostly death which I was one of them.

After sometimes Morning Harvest finally looked up to me, with a look that screams Justice. She looks to all the other crystal ponies.

“The stallion who once was our princess most trusted friend tore our Empire to Sanders. he enslaved, tortured us, warped the minds of those we trusted into being his obedient slave, took our children and younger siblings and lock them in a dungeon as well as imprison our beloved princess in Crystal. ‘ to pause for a minute and then turn towards me all the other crystal ponies did the same’ I ask you now Hakkon Wintersbreath you who has saved Our Kingdom liberated and tore down Once feared King Sombra we asked you to give the most appropriate punishment you deem Worthy.” Morning Harvest set while looking up to me many of the other crystal ponies did the same waiting to hear my judgment for the stallion. I noticed how he tried to get away as he started crawling but I used my tail to slam him into the ground keeping him where he was he let out a grunt of pain from being hit by my thick tail.

I thought what I wanted to do with this sick twisted monster, I had so many ancient torture techniques that were in my mind right now, but I wanted to do something that no one would ever do or could do because they didn't have it.

“ I have my decision, here this now Pony the Crystal Empire, King Sombra who has done horrible things to you will not receive the most proper and painful list punishment I have, he will have all four of his limbs burned away. you have his horn cut off his tongue cut out his eyeballs gouged and finally when he wishes forward to all and I will crunch him slowly in my jaw until death claims him.” I sit in a cold voice as the wind around me started to pick up.

Absolute came over and he tried to get away but my tail still was held on top of him. I began his punishment by first group hold of one of his arms down with a claw while my tail held him down. I started throwing my frost breath onto his limb freezing it completely he screamed as his nerve cells died from being frozen, I then stomped it Crushing it into little pieces, next I grabbed his other arm, as he was struggling, kicking with his legs trying to get away but to no avail,

Opening my mouth I went to my fire breath fire is unleashed from my mouth and impaled his other arm he screamed out in pain as his flesh started to melt you could smell it being cooked at first then slowly start to burn little by little as it begins to turn to ash with the bones as well, once done his arm was nothing but a little tile dust.

King Sombra was barely conscious by now the sheer pain was so overwhelming to his body, but that was not the end of it with his arms now gone it was time for his hooves. I turned him around slowly wanting to feel Agony coming to him the slow and painful as possible I've got to his left leg first and I open my jaw again this time Unleashing my fade lightning immediately lightening started shooting out of my mouth and striking his leg the shock coursed through his body reawakening him making him scream in agony I held onto the rest of his body so the pain wouldn't go and kill him first, I let my electricity course through his body until every one of his nerves in that leg were destroyed, ones I see him stop screaming from the pain I knew his nerves were dead.

I moved to the final leg I noticed that many of the crystal ponies Mostly the younger children were kept away so they didn't see what I did to this creature. I've finally made it to his last leg Sombra with conscious thanks to the lightning. he was not begging for his life but no one who kills children lives to tell it. I finally opened my jaw one last time all the crystal ponies end back away when they noticed a green toxic Haze escaping from my mouth, as I unleashed a green toxic breath that impair his last leg unlike my last breath's this one with a little more dangerous for the media it made contact with his leg he didn't scream a look of confusion came to everypony until they looked a little closer and noticed that the leg was melting my toxic breath was so highly poisonous that it instantly killed his nerve cells and slowly started to melt the leg away.

With that, I looked at the crystal ponies somewhere turning a little bit green. So with It, I began to get this over with faster as I didn't want any of the children to see any more of this. So with that, I had to speed it up quickly immediately I put my jaw around his horn and put both of my claw fingers towards his eyes well one in his mouth where his tongue was, and in one Fell Swoop. I crushed his horn into pieces gouged his eyes and Impaling his tongue tore his tongue out.

King Sombra tried to scream, but it only came out as bloody gurgling sounds. I finished it all up one last time by diving my face down and crushing him with my Jaws, smashing his body with my jaw and throwing his lifeless body aside. Once it hit the ground, I ignited my fire breath and torched the whole body completely turning it into ashes


With the public execution done I looked over to Morning Harvest who was a little green in the face and said something before I took a nap.

“ Go to the castle free the fillies for there everypony need to look for the Crystal Heart ‘ I paused for a moment as I let a Yawn Escape me’ I feel something over in the tower over there someone goes get it.” I spent pointing to the building to are left the I slowly moved my face down to the ground and started to take a nap.

Morning Harvest just looks around as the other ponies we're still in shellshock of the public execution. But after a few minutes morning finally snapped out of it and finally weekend to get the rest of the ponies to work.

Comments ( 42 )

Nice chapter. More editing is needed. Talk to your editor and tell him to look it over again.

Cant wait for the next one.

I was going to give it a look, but the awful grammar in the summary made me rethink that. You need an editor and badly. A story's summary is its first impression, and with a first impression this bad, you're going to get a lot of downvotes.

I hope you keep this story going I absolutely love it ❤

Please continue.

Awesome chapter

love this XD

Good chapter I like dargon story they are not many dargon story out there

Great story, can't wait for the next one.

To quote JonTron, 'I'll take broken English, for a hundred'

Minus the errors it was all in all a great chapter, keep it goin!!
~also I apologize if I offended you with the first sentence

Keep it up your doing really good

When are you posting a new chapter

I would like to ask if you would still continue this story and if so, when?
Also, props to you. This is quite a good rare concept so keep i up!

This is amazing pls make more this is awesome

what
the
hell

Dude, I love the story! When will it be back?

aw when is it coming back this was good

Boi where be ye chappy 3?

I was one name Bill Cipher....and yes IT the name of the triangle from gravity fall my parents were an ass to me and name me after the guy. But that all chang as I was killed by the last thing I thought would happen....KILLED IN A BLIZZARD! NOW I'M GETTING ANOTHER CHANS AT LIFE THANK THE GUY OF MY GIVEN NAME!

Now I'm Hakkon Wintersbreath and I'm going to have a good time. >:)

8384786
BOI WHERE BE YE FOOKIN CHAPPY 3 YE COONT?!

Is this story dead

8465488
Hopefully the like will resurrect it!

To quote a certain wizened video game Minion,

"Evil always finds a way..."

8802730
Whhhyyyyyyy thhhhhannnk yooooooooouuuu.

Can i have more chapters B0SS?!

Her dad smelled back and gave her a small kiss on her head.

Smiled*
Also can you please give more details about the surrounding areas and not go too fast in your story good writer.

Will you be continuing the story

A bit clunky but with a bit of a polishing this story could shine as bright as a jewel

please don't be dead this was really good

It's dead Jim

Comment posted by thedarkalicorn deleted Aug 4th, 2020

??? Uh why is it now cancelled it was a good story???

Too and this story is dead :fluttercry:

Login or register to comment