• Published 7th Dec 2016
  • 1,312 Views, 101 Comments

Friendship is Failure #3: Beast Boy in Equestria - DakariKingMykan



An evil pony switches places with Beast Boy landing both Beast Boy and the human world in great danger

  • ...
86
 101
 1,312

Final Chapter: I'll Miss You

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

The storm had eased up a little, it was only raining softly now.


The heroes were all exhausted, the streets were a mess, but in the midst of it all, Changeling, back in human form, lay smoldering on the ground, weak, frail, and unable to escape.

The heroes all approached him and gazed down pitifully at him. “It’s over, Changeling.” Robin said. The others all glared down at him, and Applejack gave her rope a threatening tug in front of him.

Changeling had no choice but to go quietly.


He was tied of tightly, and kept under a close watch, as much as they all wanted to celebrate…

“Beast Boy…!” Terra cried, the others all turned and saw her looming over Beast Boy. He was in his human form again, his uniform was all tattered, but he didn’t look so good as he lay on the ground.

When Changeling had bitten him, the venom laced on his fangs entered his bloodstream. The poison was unknown to any Earth elements, and it was already more than too late.

…He was dying, and there was nothing any of the others could do about it.


“Oh, no!” cried Robin.


“Beast Boy?!” cried Fluttershy.


He was still breathing as he looked up at Terra as he laid her arms. “Te…rra…?” he spoke so softly it was almost hard to hear him.

Tears were cascading down Terra’s face, “It’s okay, Beast Boy…” she sobbed “I’m right here, I’m not going to leave you again!”

He raised his hand ever so weakly and held hers. “Te…rra…!”


She felt his hand starting to slip out of hers… and it just flopped down onto his chest.

Cyborg scanned him with his computer, and he sadly shook his head, and clenched his fists really tight.


Terra clutched Beast Boy’s dead body close and softly let out all her emotion.

Starfire began to cry and Robin held her softly, while struggling with his own outrage and sadness.

“Beast Boy…” Raven sobbed softly, “No… Please don’t go! We we’re going to make it up to you!” She was so upset and hurt that she pulled her hood completely over her face, softly crying to herself.


Spike let out a sad howl. All of the Equestrians had tears in their eyes. “No…” Twilight peeped “There was hope for him.”

Easily, Fluttershy was the most devastated, “I never got to tell him...” she peeped “And now… I never will!”


Everyone sat and stood where they were, bewailing the loss of their friend, while Changeling was somewhat amused as he thought “How tragic. They win the battle, but in way… they still lost the war.”



Terra lifted her head up and looked down at Beast Boy’s face. She wouldn’t let him go without having at least one-- she leaned forward softly and placed her lips over his, though he couldn’t return her kiss.


They gave Beast Boy a small funeral. His body, since it was already rotting from the inside because of the venom, was cremated, and his ashes were kept in a stone chalice Raven had in her room, and the chalice was kept in a niche in the wall over the table in the lounge, so it would be like he was still there.


Everyone was just devastated, and it would take time to get over all this, especially for Terra. She felt so guilty for remembering being so hard on him, but it was comforting somewhat to know that he actually seemed willing to forgive her, or he wouldn’t have hugged her.


…But still, it really hurt her!

“Terra…?” Robin said to her. She turned to face him, and she burst into tears, sobbing over his shoulder. He held her tight letting her cry.

The others felt positively crushed for her, and for Fluttershy, understanding that she had feelings for Beast Boy too, but that didn’t really matter too much now.


A couple of days later, the Titans showed the authorities the cave where Changeling had stashed all that he had stolen. Soon, the banks were restocked, and the businesses were all saved from their financial distress, putting the city at ease again… once all the collateral damages were repaired of course.

However, many of the citizens, when the found out about Beast Boy’s death and how he helped to save all the assets and beat Changeling, many of them felt really bad. Then again, some didn’t even seem to care. Not even the Js, which earned them all ridicule and disrespect for their own nastiness.


As for the Equestrians, the Titans escorted them back to Canterlot High, which was still deserted as there was no school that day because of the airshow.


“Must you really go back to your world?” asked Starfire “There is so much we can learn from one another.”

I’m sorry, but we really have to go.” said Twilight.

“Eeyup.” added Applejack as she tugged on Changeling’s ropes “We gotta get this bad apple into the slammer. There’s many a pony waitn’ to get their hooves on him.”


“We only can’t begin to apologize for all that has happened.” said Rarity “Especially for… for Beast Boy.”

Everyone felt the same way, “It’s not really your fault.” said Cyborg “It just happened, we weren’t ready for it.”


The Equestrians were more than understanding, but just like the Titans they wished it hadn’t happened and maybe Beast Boy wouldn’t be gone.


For now, it was best they, the two teams, went their separate ways, but perhaps someday the Titans would venture into Equestria. It sounded like an okay place to explore… but this was so not the time.

Robin approached Twilight and handed her a Teen Titan Communicator. “If you’re ever come back and you need help, you can call us. We’ll be there.”

She accepted it and shook his hand, “Thank you… for everything.”


Smiles and thankful nods were exchanged, and then the girls bid their farewells as one-by-one they marched through the portal and were gone.


“Now that is cool.” Cyborg said, and the others all agreed with him, but then they heard the sounds of police sirens as a couple of cruisers passed by.

Robin looked at his teammates, and they all nodded to get into the action. “How about you, Terra…?”

She smiled barely and snapped her goggles over her eyes, implying she was now a member of the team again, for keeps this time. It was where she belonged, and nothing would have pleased her more to help fight crime again, “…for Beast Boy.”


Robin tossed her another communicator. “Titans, Go!” and off they all ran!



After the ponies all returned to Equestria, Changeling was handed over to their authorities and was immediately sentenced to life imprisonment and hard labour for all his crimes and murders.

The ponies then reported to Princess Celestia in person and turned in the Elements of Harmony, to send them back to the Tree of Harmony to recharge their powers.

“Well done, all of you.” She said proudly to her subjects, but then she sighed sadly “…But I am very sorry to hear of what happened to Beast Boy.”

The others all felt the same.

Rarity sniffled, “When I think of the poor dear, and how he… he went. Oh, this is so dreadful.”

Twilight hung her head low, trying to fight off her tears. “He was a very special friend. He had great potential, and a lot of heart.”


Applejack didn’t seem like the rest of them. She wasn’t really crying, but she was upset on the inside. “Well, for what it’s worth, at least he died a hero.”

The others agreed with her. They probably never would have been able to capture Changeling without him.


Of course, Fluttershy was still visibly heartbroken. She just stood outside on the terrace by herself. Everyone felt just horrible for her, but all the friendship and all the magic in Equestria would never bring Beast Boy back.

“You okay?” Rainbow asked as she came out to her “Oh, what am I saying… of course you’re not.”

“I’ll be okay, Rainbow Dash.” she said turning to smile bravely but sadly at her.

The others came out and Twilight approached her “Look, we all decided you should have this…” and she passed her the communicator.

Fluttershy took it and clutched it close to her chest. “I wonder…” she said as she looked up at the sky “I wonder where he is now, and if he’s found peace.”


The others, even Celestia all wondered that, and some believe he was at peace.


Fluttershy then closed her eyes, and looked deep in her heart, remember all those times she and Beast Boy shared.

“I’ll.” miss you… Beast Boy…

Thank you… for everything!”

Author's Note:

Well, the protocol had to be followed (Even though I wrote the fic the way it is) BB is dead, and that means Friendship FAILED in that field.

-An alternate ending I had was, even after everything that happened, Terra would still be dedicated to her NORMAL life. The titans would still be bad to BB, and BB would be denied to return to Equestria and have relationship with Fluttershy, promoting him to leave angrily declare he needs no one and is never seen or heard from again, which makes Twilight scold the Titans "...I've alwasy stood strong for Friendship. I always believed there was hope and good in all involved... but I guess I was wrong with this. You ARE horrible people."

Of course for that work out, so many things would have be rewritten, and would take too long.


Either way, my protocol is followed, the Titans have been punished, and the ponies friendship failed to save Beast Boy, and for EVEN THINKING of moving on without Terra... BB paid the price for upsetting me

"Failure cannot be tolerated."

*Glares at the other MALES of the cartoon couples I ship*

"When you work for me... success is amply rewarded... but fail and you will receive the same treatment and fate as the miserable to wretch you have just seen executed!"

That's how my protocol works with these fics. (You die/no happy ending for you... Period)

Until the next time...

*To the Ponies*

Comments ( 37 )

*To the Ponies*

:ajbemused: Really? More ponies making you angry? :facehoof: Wow. I'm NOT surprise. Since I'm a pony. I feel insulted.

7818906

Sorry... but I'm an Anti-Brony (Fish gotta swim, bird gotta fly)

7819138 :ajbemused: Geez, ya think?

For an anti brony, good story

7822425

I may be an Anti-Brony, but I'm not totally devoid of Harmony and understanding Friendship, (This helps me really get along when I meet the VAs)

7822911 Will there be more stories like this in the future?

7822962

Yes, but they will usually be FRIENDSHIP IS FAILURE...

7823006 seriously let me explain this slowly so you understand best boys connection to the red renders him immune to all poisons from any animal and any plant As well as all diseases. So a poison would not be capable of killing him had it pierced his heart May haps but a poison would not kill the guy please read up on the characters that you use elsewise it kind of makes you seem like you don't care

8040222

I did read up the info on Wikipedia long ago (There was no such thing as connection to the Red) now here's some new information that YOU will understand...

...If BB is really protected from all poisons and sickness why did he get the chicken pox at the end of episode "Transformation"?

Or how about THE BEAST WITHIN... the Chemicals that started it all?

No, The serum only cured BB from his original illness then, he IS NOT immune to others... and even if he could, he was killed by an ALIEN POISON... unlike anything from Earth.

You gotta, realize this isn't the comics, it's the TV show (Based on the comics or not) things are different here.

-Terra isn't a psychopathic maniac, clone, robot, Slade's love slave
-BB and Raven were never to become a couple in the show (The directors stated so)
Ect, ect...

8040440 actually I do know that but the source of his power is still basically the same and there are only so many ways you can combine poison before the term poison immunity stops working that bite would know more kill him then it would joker or poison ivy once again what I am saying is if it had pierce his heart it would've been somewhat more sensible . And by the way the chemicals in that we're not a poison if they were poison they would've just killed him not turned him into a giant monster poison kills you that was probably some form of super soldier serum and by the way just a question if you think I hate friendship so much why are you a fan of either of these shows

8040856

Perhaps this blog will explain...

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/696088/list-of-my-failed-shipping-couples-and-why-i-write-for-them

I'm not a fan of MLP (I hate it with a passion) so I make these fics ot bash the characters (The same thing people did to me years before)

As for the Titans... all I care about is the BB-Terra Shipping, if it fails... the whole show is a bust to me (This whole fanfic was made to punish/bash both shows)

-BB was killed for even THINKING of moving on without Terra and letting her go
-The Titans were punished by his death for the way they treated him
-The ponies were punished with the inability to help fix the problem (As well as getting beat up)

8041154 but you're the one who made him think to do that why didn't you just make it work out when you write a story you're basically God in that universe why not right what do you want to see rather than what you think will happen nothing has to be all misery and shadow un less you make it that way

8041207

(It's MLP... without my Starfleet stuff in it... I don't WANT it to work out nice. The Equestrian's don't deserve it in my view)

I want to see the situation either be rectified or punished... and today, it was punishment

(But I'm glad you get the idea that I AM the one in control of my own fiction... other people usually aren't)

8041216 I know I understand that I just think it's ridiculous for someone who is abilities include poison immunity to be killed by poison you want to see poison ivy being killed by that let's put it this way it would seem like killing superman with a normal lead bullet without any preparation made whatsoever and secondarily its connection to the red allows them to turn into any animal in the animated series even turned in alien animals so there's no reason he can't turn into a dragon. The basic thing is I can't see him losing the fight against someone who is an inferior shape shifter. But you do your thing I guess however in this it's just advice bombing people out like this is only going to lose you more friends no one likes a killjoy and I think we talked before in fact I know we have. If you look at the positives you keep people around through being their light in the darkness.

8042055

I didn't come here to make friends, I came to stand up for my rights/pride.

*Fictionally Speaking*

"I told you; I'm here for the money, and that's it!"

And also,

If you look at the positives you keep people around through being their light in the darkness.

Said Raven Queen to Apple White

"That's not how the story goes, Apple... not this chapter anyway. You can't BE on both sides. Good or Evil? Pick one"

8042060 you make money doing fanfiction I'm pretty sure you get sued if you do that I mean there'd be Glen Murikami and Miss Fuast so how do you make money like this

8042095

:ajbemused: :ajsleepy: Oh, brother...

*Fictionally Speaking* I was quoting a movie

8042103 ah I see I didn't really understand that bit

8042060
Is it kinda ironic since technically people who do choose to be evil before were actually doing something good since doing keeps the status quo and not causing destruction via organized chaos and scripted evil plots.Also nice to know someone also ever after high

8526618

But BB was never evil in this fic

8526620
I was talking about ever after high quote you made bb being good or bad is his own choice

Comment posted by DakariKingMykan deleted Jan 14th, 2021

11102131

I assure you it IS Terra, and she doesn't have amnesia (It's been proven)

11102172
I don’t think that’s 100% true, then again it’s been awhile since I’ve watched the show.

11102190

It's not just watching the show... you have to understand BB's true Origin... where he came from, how he came here.

The truth is... he's not really a laughing carefree guy.

11102200
Oh really? I don’t think I know about that.

11195726
Honestly, I don’t feel like some of those things are true.

11195774

Some of it IS true, and Regardless, I want BB With Terra... or he will die, just like Moondancer did. There will be no letting go and moving on.

11195778
Wait, when did moondancer die?

11198190
Deteriorating mental health?

I guess that makes sense.

11198782
Yeah, but I didn’t expect for you to add that.

Well, that was unexpected.

Oh my gosh, >40k words, and a crossover! I'm in for a ride for this one, and I'm looking forward to it! :raritystarry:

11735732

That's nothing, I have 2 Yugioh Stories here... combined... they are over half a million words

11735805
Oh my goodness, that's a lot!
Kinda tempted to check them out, but then again, the only Yugioh stuff I know are the abridged anime series and playing a little bit of the Yugioh Master Duel (only played the tutorial lol). Maybe when I read it I can ask my friends (who play yugioh) or search up any yugioh lore (or mechanics) I don't know about :twilightblush:
What are the titles of the Yugioh stories you written? So I can put it in my "To read later" bookmark folder!

11735930
Thanks! They are now bookmarked! :pinkiesmile:
While I don't know how to play Yugioh, I do like the card art, and seeing how my friends play. There's so much stuff to think about like the other effects cards gives, it feels overwhelming (to me who doesn't know Yugioh lol). Also I gotten to like Kuribohs, cuz they are so cute. I was surprised there are so many Kuriboh types????? Not complaining though! I saw a sphere Kuriboh while setting up my deck and added it in immediately. Friend was not amused though :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment