• Published 7th Dec 2016
  • 1,313 Views, 101 Comments

Friendship is Failure #3: Beast Boy in Equestria - DakariKingMykan



An evil pony switches places with Beast Boy landing both Beast Boy and the human world in great danger

  • ...
86
 101
 1,313

Chapter 21: It's all Mine!

Author's Note:

It's a lot easier when I make BB the main antagonist of these fics instead of someone else. Then the fic is a lot easier and much-much shorter!

Oh, well... as long as my proper protocol is carried out, I suppose it's alright.

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

The Titans began to awaken to find themselves in the basement, bounded by magical chains. Starfire could not use her powers, and Cyborg and Robin couldn’t reach any of their gadgets.

“What’s going on?” asked Robin.

“Last thing I remember, BB zapped us with some stone, and the next thing I wind up in here.” said Cyborg.

Starfire tried all she could, but she couldn’t break free of the magical bindings. Then she looked and noticed “Raven? Where is Raven?”

“Your friend is safe, for the moment…” called a voice, “But I’m afraid you won’t be so fortunate.”

“Beast Boy?!” cried Starfire.

Robin’s features hardened.

“Yo’ man, what is with you?” added Cyborg.


“Silence!” snarled Changeling, “I can see I’m going to have to explain things all over again, but I’ll make it fast and simple.”

He raised his amulet and set himself on fast-forward, like a video, and explained his entire story, and by the time he was finished, the Titan’s ears were smoking, but they were filled with rage.

“So you’re the one who’s been robbing the city.” Robin sneered. Changeling sighed in annoyance, “Yes! I believe that is exactly what was implied!”

“What are you gonna do to us?” asked Cyborg.

“You represent a potential danger to me.” replied Changeling “You know my secrets and I can’t very well have you out there trying to stop me now. I’m afraid I’ll have to dispose of you just like I did with that blonde Earth-moving friend of yours.”


“TERRA!!” the others cried.

“You… how could you do such a thing?!” cried Starfire “She was our friend! Beast Boy had the feelings for her!”

Changeling snickered and mocked “Poor, Starfire, don’t you use your ears for anything besides wearing earrings?” He then leaned in close to her hear and whispered very sinisterly to ensure she was paying attention “Beast Boy and Terra are gone… and they will never come back… ever!”

Starfire felt her heart breaking, but Changeling could only laugh.


“I must be going now, I have little… friend waiting for me upstairs.

As for you three…” he held up his amulet, and it emitted a bright glow. That’s when the room rumbled very softly, and the Titan’s looked up. “The ceiling…!” cried Robin. It was very slowly, but surely coming down upon them like some magical lift.

Changeling snickered and mocked “I wonder what Teen Titan pancakes will taste like? Ah, well. I’ll know soon enough. Bye-Bye.”

Then he vanished and was gone, leaving the titans to look up fearfully as the ceiling continued to make its way towards them.


Meanwhile, Raven was starting to awaken as well. She was not tied up at all, she was lying on her bed, completely unharmed, and wearing a rather elegant blue gown encrusted with sapphire jewels. “Ugh! What’s going on, and what in the world am I wearing?!”

“I think you look stunning, my pet.”

Raven looked forth. “Beast Boy…?” she remembered how he knocked her and the others out, and she was suddenly able to see it through it all. “You’re not Beast Boy!”

Changeling merely nodded, but he didn’t want to have to go through his whole story again. “Now that we’re alone, we can get to know each other better.”

Raven didn’t have to be psychic to tell what he was getting at, and he confirmed her fears when he told her, “I’ve just about robbed this entire city clean of its assets and valuables, and I plan to do the same to the next town, and the next one, and the one and so on. I’ll be the single richest being in this world and any dimension of all… and I want you by my side!”

He reached out to caress her face, but she rolled off the bed and away from him. “Get real you creep! Like I’d ever want to go for a sleaze like you…!”

Undeterred, Changeling actually admired her attitude. “I think I like you even more now.”

“That’s it, I’m outta here!” said Raven, and she tried her powers to teleport away, but nothing happened, not even a spark. “Uh-uh-uhn…” Changeling said as he held out his amulet, which he used to nullify her power, “I’m… the only one who uses power here.”

Raven dashed for the door, only to find it stuck thanks to Changeling.

“But you know, all you have to do is ask of me, and I can give absolutely anything you desire. Power, riches, the world… anything you could possibly want.”

“Thanks, but no thanks!” sneered Raven “I’m already content with what I have.” She stopped a moment remembered how Beast Boy had rejected her, but knowing she could never truly win his heart she was willing to be brave about it and put it behind her.

Unfortunately, Changeling was able to tell this, “Oh, you poor thing. It must be so hard for you never to experience true love.”

Raven’s fury hardened.

“And here I offer it to you on platinum plate, and you reject it?”

“What you’re offering me isn’t love. Frankly, it sickens me and so do you!”

Changeling sighed “Oh, well. I guess we’ll have to do this the hard way. At least I tried.” and he began to creep towards her.

Raven tried throwing her things at him-- books, statuettes-- but Changeling just used his powers to stop them harmlessly in midair and kept on coming, until finally he was a few inches away from her, and using his powers to hold her still. “What are you doing to me? Leave me alone!” she groaned.

Changeling only looked deeply into her eyes, “Much as I detest this sort of stuff, I’m afraid you left me with no alternative.” With that, his eyes began to glow, casting a deep spelling into Raven’s mind “You’ll see that I can be quite irresistible.”

As much as Raven tried to resist, it was no use and suddenly she was completely hypnotized, and her eyes were rather empty looking. Yet she smiled up at him and said “Wherever you go, I go… my love.”

Changeling snickered wickedly, “That’s more like It.” and he broke out into a song to celebrate his triumph, and broke into a fantasy with all the treasure surrounding him.

I couldn’t be happier than ever before
Now I’ve Raven by my side, and soon I’ll have more…

He looked at Raven…

“Watch this baby, and you’ll adore.”

Raven, still spellbound, gazed admiringly at him and he sang his song…

To… Own… All treasures is so fine, but simply not enough
When it comes to romance and true love, it can’t give me that stuff

Now everything is set, all thanks to this amulet
Now I’ve got Raven and soon I’ll have way more than you can bet
I can proclaim it so loud and clear that everyone will fret…

…It’s all… MINE!!!

Feeling so giddy, he couldn’t help but do a twinkly little dance, while all Raven could do was gaze lovingly at him as if she were to fall into a daze.

Like my forefathers and then, I’ve kept to my thieving way
Stealing all that will sustain me now, forever and a day

Now everything is set, all thanks to this amulet
Now I’ve got Raven and soon I’ll have way more than you can bet
I can proclaim it so loud and clear that everyone will fret…

…It’s all… MI-I-I-I-I-I-INE!!!

The song ended and he laughed maniacally as a thunderstorm began to approach.