• Published 3rd Dec 2016
  • 13,575 Views, 95 Comments

The Hero and His Mare - PKMN Trainer Red



Link and Epona fall into Equestria, one becoming a pony, the other becoming pony-sized. With no way home, they decide to stay. The two eventually develop a relationship, and have sex. Lots of it. (Twilight Princess Link and Epona)

  • ...
28
 95
 13,575
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 54 )

This is a nice little story, good enough that it feels like it could go on for several chapters, including a proper attempt at having foals.

I agree with Mythic. I'd love to see more of this pairing, especially with foals. (And I'd like to see the conception of those foals.)

Not bad, maybe you should continue it. Have a series of short stories of Link and Epona's adventures in Equestria. Epona's time in Ponyville as she tries to get white carrots :rainbowwild: and her interactions with the town's folk. While have Link fight a few monsters here and their. All the while trying to keep their identities a secret from Twilight and her friends.

The idea of Link having an adventure in Equestria has long been one I've considered doing myself. I've never fleshed it out because I doubted that I could do it justice, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate little vignettes like this.

7768687 And you know what? The more I think about it, the more emotional that conception story could be, mainly for Link. I mean, it seems like at this point that they've made comfortable lives for themselves in Equestria, but having a foal would carry a sense of finality; Once Epona gets pregnant, he's saying goodbye to his old world, even if a portal opened up a week later. I could imagine that making him pause, at least until she lets him know how happy she is with him there, and how wonderful their lives will be when they have a little one of their own.

This is a good enough concept that I could definitely see becoming a full, proper story, from their first steps into Equestria, to their budding relationship and marriage, to raising foals together. I think it's almost a waste for this to be just a couple chapters of clop when you seem skilled enough to do so much more with the idea.

7768698
If DaringDo is any indication, Link will not be wanting for elemental temples and magic artifacts.

IMHO Equestria is only slightly more magical than Hyrule.

7768710 *nods* Now that you say it, I can imagine it myself.

PKMN, you need to keep this series going please. Or at least add snippets now and again.


7768698 You? Not be able to do a LoZ x-over justice? I've (most) read Powers of Harmony and a large portion of your current work. You're a stellar author! If it weren't for how many stories you're currently working on, I'd said you'd should totally go for it!

7768537 can't wait for work to be done! And I get it. Some stories are for the sensuality of it all, and others are for the plot. Then you have those that are all plot. Very big plots:raritywink:.

And you're welcome for the follow. I figured if this story was this good so far, and your writing style is like this, I might as well give your other stuff I'll try. And I believe in supporting writers with promise.

Epilogue: And then Epona got preggers.

7768828 I second this notion!

So Link & Epona feat Daring Do when?

7768710 I wholeheartedly agree with this.

a vary good story it looks to be put to gather rather well.
not to answer you question PKMN Trainer Red
I have no idea what I'm doing. And by that, I mean I have no idea how long a wolf knot is supposed to last for, so for all I know it could be several hours instead of several minutes.
I am thinking they a wolf would fall under the same as a K9 so they would tie (knot) for any ware between 5 minuets to up to 45 minuets but that is one the long side and rare.
ok right from wiki very brief (less than one minute) African wiled dog. typically between 5 and 20 minutes. (but sometimes longer), no time listed. there is a listing for wolfs stated as same times as k9. so my guess of 45 minuets may be way out probably more like 30 for the high side.

*reads description*
You know, I'd actually be a lot more interested in this if it was just a Teen-rated Romance story instead of blatant and gratuitous clop. There wouldn't happen to be a prequel story about that somewhere, would there?

7769420
I don't mind the clop, but would also like to see that story. As well as fluttershy's reaction to wolf-link':fluttershbad:

7768611
7768687
7768782
7768828
7768876

On consideration I've changed the story back to Incomplete, and I'll do another chapter and a (non-clop) epilogue, though it'll take me a day at least to write anything (I need to let my mind wander a bit and let the scenes form themselves in my head first). Don't be surprised if I surprise you all with a kidney-punch to the feels in the process though :fluttercry:

I won't be expanding it into a full-fledged adventure story or anything like that, though. Someone else is free to take the ball and run with it, though.

love this!!!
gender shifting?

7769775 Hey, long as it's not tragic then I'm fine with some feels.

And as for someone else making a full-fledged story, I might consider it myself. I'm busy with my current series, but nothing says I can't try something else!

The story is very interesting to read keep up the great work update more soon and question will link meet the mane 6 at all just was wondering :twilightsmile:

7769775
7769884
Again, I agree with Mythic. Thank you for listening to our requests!

I don't mind the clop, not at all, but I'd like to see some story as well, maybe a flashback of their arival instead of only a summary, or the problems they faced at first. Maybe even meeting the Mane 6, Princesses and/or some side-characters like Derpy/Ditzy/Muffin....

Very very nice... More please.

*adds to shelf*

Hmmm... imagine Epona has Link's foal?

Good clop but links getting rusty he needs a sparring partner same for epona because if all they do is buck how can he defend equestria if needed

7771451 Why would they? You know that MLP has their own characters, right?

7772516 because there's always something stronger then you or in this case them

7772548 You're free to write a story like that by yourself, don't expect every fanfiction to go where you'd like it to go.

7772594 I'm just saying it makes no sense for someone given the job of the last line of defence to not train

7771451
7772516

But he DOES train! Notice how he went fishing in the first chapter?

:raritystarry:

7772868 and what I there attacked by a giant stone golum possed by demomoc enterties

This is hot, nice job!

7772775 The proper term is "Hylian," actually. Good catch though, I didn't think about that before.

too many likes and positives comments to mark it as incomplete, well thanks, i wanted to se e more of this story, so again thank you

are there more chapters coming? I see this is marked incomplete, but the author's note on the second chapter seems to be a hard stop.

Is this supposed to be a clopfic mainly? I just want to know it, so that I judge it properly and don't think of it in the wrong way.

7775069 Yes.


7774020 It was originally marked Complete but I changed my mind based on feedback after chapter 2. I've just been working and having a little bit of issues with my computer (especially my mouse) in the last couple of days.

7771017 hmm.. now imagine if they had a foal and then somehow ended back in Hyrule.. what would happen to the child?

:moustache::facehoof:

From a biology book I recall reading, a wolf knot can last anywhere from 5-20 minutes. Figured I'd just fill in some missing knowledge.

7775523 He or she would probably end up starting the Equestrian branch of Hyliain "Links", by being first "Hero of Ponies". Though does that also entail some form of reincarnated counterparts to both Ganon & Zelda? As per Demise's Cursed Cycle? Could complicate things further then. Or maybe this progeny could up being the one to break it.

7788609 Hmm, that is something to consider...

:moustache::facehoof:

Man the "link" yell is still amusing.

7766668 one upped that. Beat Dead Man's Volley... With a Deku stick.

7868720
As far as I know the boomerang does no damage in LA. It's theoretically possible it deals a token amount of damage that you'd never get a kill from under normal conditions and it just racks up so fast if the boomerang gets stuck... but usually that'd be visible, as the game has to progress one frame per damage dealt, so the game would either pause until it finishes dealing damage or the boomerang would be visibly stuck.

Though there is one enemy the boomerang can hurt, and even kills instantly - the otherwise invincible wall-hugging energy globes, I forget their name.

I'd like to see a chapter about nightmare night and link scaring everyone as a wolf, but that'd be for a different kinda story, not a clop. Still, it's all I can think about ecks dee.

Been a while since Chapter 2, might be a good idea for you to just call this complete like you originally planned.

Yeah, soon it'll be a year and if you don't plan or just haven't gotten to write more of this then probably it won't happen. The story is in a good place where you could just stop here and it would be satisfying.

I’m surprised this fic doesn’t have any BDSM considering that back in Hyrule, that’s very similar to what Link and Epona’s relationship was like (albeit without the sex).

buuuuut liiink would never give up the search he's literally the element on courage that never gives up :OOOO.......

Login or register to comment