• Published 11th Dec 2016
  • 16,204 Views, 385 Comments

Rising Above All - Emperial Star



After feeling the sting of betrayal from her friends at the Canterlot Wedding, Twilight decides to leave Equestria altogether. Twenty years later, she will forge a new empire to combat an even greater foe.

Comments ( 21 )

Great chapter! Looking forwards to more!

10345438
Thank you♥️ More to come.

Heh heh heh, The tide turns against Blackhole.

10345572
He hasn't used his cards yet so I wouldn't count him out lol

10345601
Doesn't make statement less true.

Ah ah! I knew that this would come back some day! Welcome back to the fray!

Nice I love thiss <33

Love the new chapter

story a little chaotic from time to time..

but really enjoying it looking forward to reading the next chapter<3

It's a good story, with clear mistakes here and there, but there is also so much wasted potential! This is to me a 6/10 would probably read again, but if there was ever a reboot of the story when you have gain more experience and motivation for writing i would 9/10 would definitely read it.

I can’t wait for the next chapter!

I'm a fan of this story, I hope to see a new chapter to this story. This alternate universe is really good.

Why are all of the good stories on this site dead? :twilightangry2:

I wish this was going to be finished

10802928
Well Yeah, that's your opinion and I get that. I think that the Ponies in the MLP universe are underpowered, hence, I sought to change that.

Also, yes, there are clear mistakes as it relates to grammar in this story and thats because I started writing back when I had little to know experience. This is kinda why I went to college and studied English and creative writing, to get better.

I'm sorry to all of my loyal readers who I disappointed by not completing this story, I'll try to make it up by completing. There will now be updates, however, not often as I am now working on my own novel.

Again, thank y'all for waiting and again I am sorry❤-E.S.

10901261
After reading further they have acknowledged yhat he was in the right

Update soon?

4 years…

That’s how long it’s been since I read this story. I remember being one of the first people ever reading it back in 2018 and thought it was awesome. Stories like this are so rare for me to find nowadays, and after browsing through my (very dusty) bookshelf of stories on my bookmarks list I happened across this gem. I would then spend the next week reading your story and enjoying every chapter I read of it. I’m currently resisting the urge to ask you when the next update will be, as I know firsthand that college can be time consuming, all I ask is that you continue to write this story the way you want to write it. Your text is easy to follow and understand and it has moments that I can’t help but grin at that make me want to keep reading. Although that could be because I am a sucker for stories about battles and war.

The point I am trying to make here is that I think your story is great and engaging, and while I do have some criticisms about it they’re so minor that it would be grounds for “nit-picking” and no one wants that. Not too mention that they don’t hinder my ability to enjoy the story so, hey, you do you.

I do hope that you continue writing this story, it’s taken a special place in my heart that I had thought lost, oh so many years ago.

Thank you for your time and for sharing your story with the world.

can't wait for the next one

10871691
WAIT ... WHAT ... A NEW CHAPTER .... POGGERS :twilightsmile:

Great story. Can't wait for more chapters.

Login or register to comment