• Published 15th Sep 2016
  • 3,787 Views, 54 Comments

Queen Chrysalis, Relationship Counselor - Penalt



Trying to find a way to feed her hive, Queen Chrysalis goes into the business of restoring lost loves, friendships and relationships.

  • ...
8
 54
 3,787

Interlude

“...So,” Chrysalis was saying, “the Cutie Mark Crusaders are back together and their friendship is stronger than ever.”

Cadence looked on the changeling queen with some satisfaction. She had taken a chance on Chrysalis keeping her word and she most certainly had.

“You’ve done me a great favour by helping those three. Although Ponyville may not thank you for restoring the engine of chaos that is the CMC, you have my personal thanks and that of the Apple family,” she said.

“Would you be willing to make that thanks into a more tangible form?” asked Chrysalis.

“What did you have in mind?” responded Cadence warily.

“You have nothing to fear,” chuckled Chrysalis. “I am still in the borders of the Empire and my word to be a good Guest still binds me.”

“Alright, what did you have in mind?” asked Cadence, somewhat reassured.

The changeling queen turned toward Shining Armor, “Prince Armor, do you or any of these fine strapping guards with us have any restraints on them capable of holding me?”

Shining Armor looked in surprise at the four guards in the room. Their presence was standard procedure and they had done their job of being visibly invisible. “Yes, Your Majesty. The guards do. They each carry a pair of hoofcuffs more than capable of holding you.”

“Good. Would you get out some of them, please?” asked Chrysalis. Four pairs of shackles, one from each guard, were set on the desk near Cadance by one of the guards.

“Now then,” said Chrysalis, levitating one pair and tightly locking both cuffs around one of her forehooves. “I assume that the locks cannot be released with magic and shapeshifting will not allow me to escape them.” The connecting chain of the cuffs dangled about a foot or so from her hoof.

“Quite correct,” said Shining Armor, fascinated, in spite of himself. “Only the key can undo them. Why?”

“So you know where I am at all times,” said Chrysalis. “Princess Cadance, would you stand and come here for a moment.”

“Okay,” said Cadance, moving to stand in front of the changeling, who was now also standing.

“Now,” said Chrysalis, “look back at your husband and think of what he means to you.”

Cadance did, and her heart filled anew with love her husband. Their shared love and the joy in their foal. “This must be what she wants,” Cadence thought. “To feed on my love for Shining and Flurry.” The thought was cut off as she heard a close-in jangle of metal, and felt a hoof turning her head back toward Chrysalis. Only it was no longer the face of the changeling queen before her. It was her own face looking back.

Cadance only had a moment to register that before the transformed changeling queen was kissing her, full on the mouth.

It was a good kiss. A warm kiss, starting gentle, yet insistent. Cadance gave into the kiss, opening her mouth further. Chrysalis responded in kind, lips working. Cadance couldn’t resist any further and began respond, moaning slightly and using her own tongue to explore the mouth and lips on hers. Chrysalis didn’t push, didn’t try to overpower, she simply responded in kind to the rising ardor of the Princess of Love. Matching her. Both mares were breathing heavily. The kiss went on, both of them taking pleasure in the physical contact and intimate closeness. Tasting and tantalizing each other. But it couldn’t go on forever and slowly, the kiss came to a close, both mares let it happen naturally, in its own time.

As Cadance drew back her mouth, she noticed the smile of satisfaction on the face before her. She had seen it often enough when she looked in the mirror. She also noticed that while everything else was going on Chrysalis had somehow locked two more pairs of hoofcuffs to her. Cadance was now shackled fore and aft, much as she had been when Chrysalis had first captured her, back before her wedding.

“Why?” she asked Chrysalis simply. Noticing, as she asked, that all five stallions in the room were having to “adjust” themselves.

“Because Shining Armor isn’t the only one who has fantasies about you. I’ve wanted to do that with you for a long time now,” Chrysalis replied. “Prince Armor, I believe you and your wife need to go have a ‘discussion’ in your quarters.”

“By your leave, Your Majesty,” said Shining Armor with a lustful smile toward his wife. Cadance was still floating on a cloud of endorphins from the kiss and submissively allowed her husband to slowly lead her out of the study toward their private rooms.

“Should I let you out of those now?” asked the bemused guard whose cuffs Chrysalis wore.

“Thank you, no,” said Chrysalis. “I’d like to wear them for a bit, as a reminder of what could have happened had your Princess chosen vengeance instead of mercy toward me and mine. But you need to go catch up to them.”

“Um, why?” asked the guard.

“Two reasons,” said Chrysalis. “First, you have the key to the shackles Cadance seems to have forgotten she is wearing.”

“Yeah, she did seem a bit out of it when she left,” said the guard with a smile. “And the other reason?”

“If you are very lucky,” said Chrysalis with a smirk, “Shining Armor might decide he needs some help ‘interrogating’ his ‘prisoner’.” The guard’s smile broke wide across his face.

“Your Majesty,” he said, turning to leave, “you are a wicked, wicked mare.”

“I know,” said Chrysalis with a throaty purr. “I know.” Chrysalis walked toward the door herself, the chain from the hoofcuffs slithering behind her shackled hoof. As she reached the door the changeling mare blurred and disappeared.

Well,” thought Luna to herself as she stepped out of Chrysalis’ dream. “That was certainly unexpected. Is that why Chrysalis went to Cadance, instead of myself or Tia? Because she has romantic feelings for Cadance? Can a changeling actually feel love for a pony?” The thoughts disturbed Luna on a deep level. She would need to find someone to talk to about what she had seen and discovered while spying on Chrysalis's dreams.

~~~~~+++++~~~~~

As the dawn rose over the Crystal Empire, so did the Queen of the Changelings. She rose from her bed, and smiled slightly at the memory of her dreams from the night passed.

It’s been awhile since I had a dream like that,” she thought. “I can’t feed off dream love so I’d better be careful I don’t drain myself dreaming.” She paused as realized her body’s state of hunger. “I’m full. I was hungry before bed. How can I be full now?” Chrysalis began to groom herself. Somehow, she had fed in her sleep. She had a full day ahead of her and now, something of a mystery to solve. It was a mystery she had to solve. If she had fed on a pony in her sleep, it would be a violation of her sworn word and her grubs would suffer.

Chrysalis went outside to speak to the ponies guarding her, to ask if they had seen anything overnight. It was a first step.

Author's Note:

I've run out of ideas for this story, sadly. I did have great fun with what I did write, but the press of other projects means that a return to it is very unlikely. Therefore I'm marking this story as complete.

However, another author Sandstorm94 has offered to take the reins of this story, so into their hands I throw the torch. Be it theirs to hold on high.

Comments ( 8 )

Huh, she fed in her sleep. Interesting.

The dream was awesome.

Luna, stop being a creeper.

8020621 It's detailed in the Chrysalis section of this video, although for what it's worth I think the rest of the video is a really interesting analysis of the other villains, too.

7767035
Luna will come into play later on in my follow up of this story, things will get.... Kinky~

Will this ever be continued?

9099734
By me? No.
Sandstorm94 has picked up the torch and is running with it now.

9663071
Fun project that i like coming back to

Login or register to comment