• Published 6th Sep 2016
  • 4,251 Views, 42 Comments

A Very Unexpected Situation - The Abyss



After making a potion to remedy the effects of a new strain of the feather flu, Twilight sets it out as she waits for some test subjects. Rarity, thinking that it's tea, drinks it without a second thought and discovers an unknown side effect.

  • ...
25
 42
 4,251
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

That was a nice ending. I wonder how Rainbow Dash will take the reveal I wonder?

what could possibly go wrong?”

yeah way to tempt fate...

Yay great story question will there be a sequel for this story? :twilightsmile:

what could possibly go wrong?

DON'T SAY THAT!

7587370 If the commissioner wants me to, yeah, of course.

I'm in agreement with some of the others, you never say 'what could possibly go wrong'. Though that does show potential for more story, even if you don't, it does leave at least a little bit for the imagination.

With that said, I think Twilight took it way better than I would've figured, but I suppose a test result (even if it was accidental) is good. Very good story, apologies about not commenting on previous chapters, I read the last two chapters off my phone, and I typically don't log into fimfiction account using my phone.

7587505 Wait... this was a commission? Kudos to the commissioner!
I'm surprised, though, that you hadn't come up with this kind of story before.
Or had you, and I just hadn't read it yet...

And I called it on Spitfire getting pregnant? How the heck did I manage that?!

excellent :raritywink:

7587494 Well there doomed and I agree

Murphy decrees they will get a pegacorn as a child and will be impossible to raise!

7664651 Oops! Thanks for correcting that.:pinkiehappy:

7664662 You mean a unisus? ;)

This was super cute. Thanks!

“I’ll always be by your side, dear,” Rarity whispered, doing her best to reassure her lover. “And just think… we’re going to have one of the most unique foals in all of Equestria… a foal created with the help of magic and raised by two loving mothers… what could possibly go wrong?”

Enter a sequel where something goes wrong.

Login or register to comment