• Published 14th Aug 2016
  • 29,556 Views, 303 Comments

Principal Celestia's Stable - dracedomino



Principal Celestia just can't keep her hands off her students, or her futa member out of them. In this ongoing story, Celestia sinks deep into her student body's student bodies.

Comments ( 12 )

This story already ticked a lot of my boxes but that foodplay was a welcome surprise. :)

Didn't you use the cover art as your avatar once?

I can't wait for the Birth scene. We have what 6 pregnant girls? It will be quite amazing

this chapter is hot and funny

10806024
I did! But then I changed it for the raw power of an ahegao Twilight, and I haven't looked back.

Honestly, I didn't forget this existed, I just forget this existed "Here". Whenever i've looked back to this it was always over at HF

10806587
It took me a while to start posting on FimFiction. I'm sort of a creature of habit, so this story was a year or so old before I said "Fiiiiiine I'll update at multiple places."

I think HF's weird auto-replace feature for character names was what pushed me into it.

Just needs Sci-Twi now and she has the full set.

Right after Everyone Best Friend's is Twilight Sparkle this is my favorite story from you Drace.

It sucks you didn't upload mote parts of it on Ao3, but nothing that can be done about it.

was the story cover art a commission piece? cause cant find it anywhere.

11871809

It was a commission, but it's literally just that headshot. The artist is Avernalism.

Login or register to comment