• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 2,205 Views, 206 Comments

A Boy's Tears 2: Johnny Fraser's Quest - MetalBrony823



Colin is back and he has been kidnapped by an evil boy named George. Now, it is up to Johnny, his big brother, his girlfriend Rose, Fluttershy and the boy's family to save him from this evil child and his minions

  • ...
16
 206
 2,205

All's Well that Ends Well

The ship that Johnny and his friends were using was brought back to heir rightful owner at the port after the whole rescue was a success, (although, Johnny had to pay the stallion some gold bits up to one hundred of them to cover what they had done earlier, and all was forgiven after). Everyone was tired and instead of walking all the way back to Ponyville, they just teleported their and Ponyville was a total mess.

Still, the fires were already put out before and most damages could be done in the whole town.

"I can't believe an evil clone did all of this." said Twilight. "A boy just as evil as Heorge causing havoc like this." The rest of the ponies who lived in town came out of hiding and cheered when they saw Twilight's return.

However, when they saw Colin, they all looked scared and quivered in fear, believing that the evil Colin was actually him.

"Everypony, listen to me and my sister." Said Celestia. "The Colin who did this is not the real Colin, it is but an evil twin created by the evil George to ruin his good name."

"George and all of his followers have been eradicated, but the evil impostor of the real, kind, and adorable Colin is still out there." Luna added. "So please, do not be alarmed by Colin. You all know he would never cause all of this to happen."

Everyone in front of the heroes felt so relieved, for if Princess Celestia and Luna say that Colin is innocent, then it must be true.

After all, who could doubt or not believe the co-rulers of Equestria? Deep down, Colin was so glad to finally be back home after all this time, and he hugged his big brother again.

Comet Onyxtail and his boys came up to the boy, and the ringleader said to him: "Well Colin, I guess this is goodbye."

"Yeah, but you can get to see your family again after being locked up." Said Colin. "And, I'll miss you guys, too."

He then felt a gently pat ok the back by Comet. "Come on, kid, you're strong. I know you are."

"I am, I am." Colin admitted playfully.

"Come on, we should stay and have party for a while. You know how much we love a good party." Said Jet Set.

Comet's other friends all agreed with Jet and they urged him to stay for the party that Pinkie will throw. When she will do it, everyone can't say, for that pink pony was quite unpredictable when it comes to throwing a party. She can build one in a snap of Discord's finger.

"Alright, alright." Said Comet, finally giving in to his friends' demands. "I always love parties." His friends cheered and Pinkie began to plan everything in a flash.

Dimitri, once being an owner of a nightclub in Paris, decided to help out and have a little style to it.

"I know how to make this omelet greasy sweet." Said the purple iguana. "Put some ketchup on it and add some tangy sauce."

"Ooh, sounds yummy." Said Pinkie Pie before licking her lips to thinking of something like that.

"Oh, here we go." The Panda King muttered to himself, rolling his eyes. He knew how much of an ego maniac Dimitri was and how hard it is to understand him with his English.

Meanwhile, Colin was spending time with Fluttershy alone, and he said: "I missed you, mommy."

"Oh, I missed you to, sweetie." Said the yellow pegasus before giving him the biggest hug she had ever given in her entire life. "I'm sl glad you're okay and home with me where you belong."

"I know. What happened was a wild ride."

"One of the wildest rides I ever had to experience." The yellow pegasus made a gulp to show how horrible this experience was.

"Well, it's over now and I'm just glad to be back home."

"Absolutely. I hope something like this never happens to you again. I would never forgive myself if something like this happen to you again."

It took a few minutes, but the sound of the thumping music and some colorful light shows were seen flashing around the town, and Dimitri's hit: "Greasy Sweet" was booming in the speakers.

Everyone was having a good time and Colin had some cake that Pinkie made for him as a welcome home gift. Of course, she made more cakes than everyone would bargain for.

Johnny went up to Colin and so did Rose, and before he could say a word, Colin hugged him so tightly that it looked like he was trying to squeeze his stomach out, but he was just a little boy, and Johnny was okay with this. He hugged his little brother back and they both had tears I'd happiness kn their eyes after being separated like this.

It wasn't as long when Johnny moved away to college, but it still hurt. They never thought they would see each other again, and they would lose one another forever.

Without the help of Fluttershy and all her friends, along with Johnny's friends, and the nee friends from other dimensions, Colin would have been a perfect, unwilling tool for taking over Equestria

What matters was that Johnny and Colin were together again, Fluttershy and all her friends were very happy to have him back, and George was in Tartarus with Shadow Mavis for the rest of eternity, and they will never have to plague Equestria again.

"I missed you, Johnny." Said Colin while weeping tears of happiness.

"I missed you too, buddy." Johnny swallowed, his throat felt dry. "I never thought I'd see you again."

"We were very worried about you, sweetie." Said Rose. "Don't I get a hug?" She opened her arms while she knelt down on her right knee.

Colin smiled and ran up to her for her turn in this touching reunion. "I'm glad you came, Rose. I missed you."

"And I missed you too, Colin."

Meanwhile, Discord watched on with his arms crossed, smiling proudly at himself. "Yes another heartwarming moment in this." He said to himself.

Sly and his yang of thieves were playing bobbing the apples in the buckets while Knuckles and Sonic were showing off their strength and speed to many patrons of Ponyville, Bd they were very quite intersex. However, Rainbow Dash wanted a race against the blue hedgehog to see who was the fastest thing in existence.

Both of them went down a very long distance in a flash and when they came back about three minutes later, it was hard to decide who came back to Ponyville first.

"That was tricky for me." Said Rarity. "I would say both of you returned at the very same time."

"What?" Said both Sonic and Rainbow dash in unison and disbelief. "Nah!"

"If I did my math correctly, said Twilight, "and I always do my math correctly, you both came back at the exact same second."

"I don't believe this." Sonic scoffed whole rolling his eyes.

"Me neither. I obviously came back before you, Sonic." Said Raimbow Dash.

"Want a rematch?"

"You bet!" Then they had another race to see who was the fastest.

The party raged on and later ik the day, everyone was saying their farewells to Comet, his friends, and all the allied from another dimension.

"Well, Colin. It's been nice knowing you." Said Comet. "Take care of yourself now."

"I hope you find your family." The boy said to him.

"Thanks. I'm sure I will." Then his friend said bye to Colin and they all went on the train back to their normal lives and Comet was the last to get on.

Next was the heroes from other worlds and Twilight createe a portal that led to different places that were home to these bold heroes.

First was Sly, Bentley, Murray, Panda King, Guru, and Dimitri. "Colin, take care of yourself." Said the raccoon before ruffing the boy's head. They all went to the portal and the Mario bros were next.

"Goodbye everybody." Said Mario and Luigi in unison before hopping into the portal shouting: "here we go!"

Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Dixie Kong were up next and they all said their Thanks to Johnny and his friends before leaving Equestria.

Sonic and Knuckles were last had the red echidna said: "it's been nice knowing you all. Hope to see you all again soon. Colin, Johnny, keep in rocking."

"Catch ya all later!" Sonic added. He and Onuclles were gone and that was the last of it. Johnny had a few tears of sadness in his eyes this time, knowing that his. rother and friends were going to go back on Earth.

Johnny and his friends, and girlfriend went up to Colin again, and Johnny said: "hey. Come on Colin. It's alright." He gently laid a hand on the boy's right shoulder. "We'll see each other again."

"Do you all really have to go back to Earth?" Asked Colin

"Yes. Unfortunately." Said Severin. "We all have lives on Earth. But, let's not shed any more tears, Colin."

"Yeah, we'll visit again." Christian added

"We promise." Bobby added.

"Okay." Colin sighed. I know you will come back for a visit."

Johnny and Rose exchanged one last hug with Colin and the humans departed from Equestria, back to earth.

Now, Colin let out more tears and he felt Fluttershy hugging him for comfort.

"Hey, don't worry, buddy." Said Rainbow Dash. "You heard what they said; you'll see them again. And besides, you got your family here."

"Yeah, now everything's back to normal." Spike added.

Colin then saw Scootaloo limping on her hind right leg a little, still suffering from the severe electrocution. "Scootaloo!" The boy shouted at the top of his lungs before rushing to her aid. "Are you okay?"

"Don't worry about me." The orange tomboy pegasus replied. "I've suffered worse pain than this." She gave a small smile. "I'm as tough as Rainbow Dash." A look of guilt appeared on her face. "It's much fault you got kidnapped by that chimera in the first place."

"Ours too." Said Applebloom, who was coming up to Colin with a guilty face of her own, and Sweetie Belle was next to her.

"We're sorry if we got you kidnapped in the first place." Said Sweetie Belle.

"Yeah, we understand if you're mad at us." Appleblook bowed her head. Sweetie and Scootaloo did the same thing along with her.

Colin smiled and gave all of them a hug. "You guys, I'm not mad at you. I know it's not your fault."

All the crusaders smiled at how forgiving Colin was and they were glad it's not their fault.

"Well, we're all glad you're back home with us, Colin." Said Twilight. "We were all very worried about you." Then she gave him a hug and everyone else joined in on it to have their fair share.l of their love on him.

"I hope you're okay, sweetie." Said Celestia. "I hope George didn't hurt you so much."

"I promise yoynhe will spend the rest of eternity in tartarus." Luna added

"Don't worry. I'll be okay. I've been told that it can be a cruel world out there, and I just need to be more careful. And don't worry, I'm not traumatized or anything."

"Well, it's okay if you are." Said Fluttershy. "I'll do what I can to help if you if you are."

"Thanks, mommy, but I'll be okay. I'm alright now. And besides, George and Shadow Mavis are in the underworld and we've made new friends. I was being strong for mommy and daddy." My two mom and dad.

Big Mac was touched and he asked: "I s'ppose you're talking about me, kiddo?"

"Yes, dad. I am."

"Oh come here." Then the red stallion pulled him in for a hug and tears of joy escaped his eyes. "I'm just glad you're home again."

"So am I, daddy. So am i."

Later

Colin was greeted by all the animals and critters that lived in Fluttershy's cottage, including Angel Bunny.

"Hi everyone!" Colin said. "I missed you all!"

Harry the bear even pulled him for a hug too, and some other critters did the same.

"Now now, my friends." Said Fluttershy. "Colin's been through a lot and he needs some rest."

She walked him up to bed and she tucked him in after he changed into his pajamas. "Thanks, mommy."

"You're welcome, sweetie. Anything else I can give for you?"

"No thanks." He yawned. "I nust need some sleep."

He felt Fluttershy give him a kiss on the forehead. "Okay, goodnight Colin. I love you."

"I love you too."

Fluttershy let him alone as he was going to sleep. A glowing light appeared next to him, next to the bed. Colin gasped and some tears escaped his eyes. "Mommy? Daddy?"

"Yes son." Said Brendan. "We're glad you're home."

"I knew you would be okay." Said Evelyn

"Inwas being strong for you guys."

"I know, and we're very proud of your strengths." said Brendan. "Goodnight son, and don't worry, we'll see you again."

"For now, just sleep, and we love you."

"I love you too, mom, dad." He saw his ghostly parents vanish into thin air, and he was alone again, and he quickly fell to sleep for the brand new day to come, and now he was home, and everything was at peace again.

Comments ( 11 )

A very nice ending for all of them!

Nice Ending.

What a happy ending :twilightsmile:

wow i loved every moment of this chapter and story i would find it cute if the donkey Kong family each gave him a hug and i wish the Mario bros did the same same with sly and his gang and sonic and knuckles but oh well also there are spelling mistakes in this story as well

Nice ending, even though im barely online.

Comment posted by OfficerBarricade deleted Mar 1st, 2020

10184761
In went too out

10202090 no its not look again it still says incomplete are you blind or something?

Login or register to comment