• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 2,204 Views, 206 Comments

A Boy's Tears 2: Johnny Fraser's Quest - MetalBrony823



Colin is back and he has been kidnapped by an evil boy named George. Now, it is up to Johnny, his big brother, his girlfriend Rose, Fluttershy and the boy's family to save him from this evil child and his minions

  • ...
16
 206
 2,204

Torture Chamber

Warning: Some things you might all see in this chapter might contain content that may be disturbing to some readerss, and not meant for some eyes. For any sensitive readers, viewers discretion is advised

Poor Colin was forced to walk with his captors down to where George would want to do with him. What did he mean making him learn what happens when he defies George? He felt squeamish just wondering it.

"Umm, how much farther?" Colin asked Shadow Mavis very nervously

"Oh ho, don't worry, we're almost there." Said the evil girl with an evil smile. "Now this will make sure you behave."

The boy gulped with fear. He just wish he could escape, but he knew that it would only make it worse for himself. It would make his situation a more living hell than it already is.

There was a large, iron door, bigger than Krusha even. The lights were off, and then, when she flicked them off, there was a large bed tied to the wall, and there were the animatronics that Colin was hiding from before in the locker room.

"Ah, here's the kid now." Said Freddy in a supposed happy tone. "Look who it is, fellas."

"Good to meet you, Colin." Said Foxy

"You..You know my name?"

"Of course, cutie, George told us about you." Chica replied

"Figures."

"Now, we heard you have been a naughty little boy." Said Bonnie "now we want to show you a little.... Discipline in behaving." He and the other robots eyes went red with evil

"So, be a good boy and get on the torture board."

"Torture board!?" Colin said

"Now now, just go through this and behave, and you will understand why no one should ever defy my boyfriend." Shadow Mavis stated.

Then the by reluctantly allowed himself be bounded by the cuffs on the board. "That's a good boy." Said Freddy Fazbear with spirit. "Now what will do to you, is rather..... Shocking! Hahahahaha!" Shadow Mavis and the other animatronics laughed along with him evilly,

Colin felt his heart drop to his feet and he grew more pale than a bone on his face.

"Alright, fellas. Let the shocking begin." Said Shadow Mavis

Then Foxy pulled the lever, and Colin felt a painful, stinging sensation of shocking around him. He was screaming really loudly at the top of his lungs.

"Yes. Yes, let it all out." Said Bonnie in a demonic voice.

"Let the pain flow through you." Foxy added, also in a demonic tone of voice.

The shocking continued, and Colin was squirming all around him, trying to break free from this hell, but alas, there was nothing he can do, but endure this new level of pain.


"One, two, three, four!" On earth, Johnny was jamming with his band,ages, Severin, Christian, and Bobby. They all rocked as hard as ever in the college recording studio.

With them was a beautiful, black-haired girl with a leather jacket, and black leggings. She watched the boys play and smiled.

After they were done, the producer clapped his hand and said "well done, guys. That was awesome!"

"Thanks, mr. Fought." Johnny said. Then the girl rushed in and hugged him

"Wow, Johnny. You were so amazing." She said in a beautiful voice.

"Thank you for coming, sweetheart." Johnny replied, kissing her on the lips. Turns out, is girl was Johnny's girlfriend, Rose McClain.

"So, should we take five?" Asked Christian.

"Make it thirty." Severin added. "I feel like drinking a root beer at the moment."

"Make that two." Bobby added

Johnny laughed "alright, alright."

They all went to get themselves drinks, and arose went with them. While they all had Barq's root beer, Discord appeared out of nowhere. Rose screamed in fright

"It's alright, Rose. He's a friend of mine." Johnny reassured. "Hey, Discord. What's up?"

"What is up, is something terrible." The Drancequus said.

The other band members smiled turned into confused looks on their faces. "What do you mean, dude?" Asked Christian,

"Yes, it sounds like something is amiss in the Gabon forests." Severin added

"It's Colin." The Drancequus stated. "He's been.... Kidnapped."

Johnny had a look of horror, and gasped "what?! This- this has got to be a joke." Then he began to panic

"I wish I am joking, but I am not." Said Discord "he has been captured.

The band Nd arose looked horrified too. "What are we gonna do? I don't want to lose my brother again!"

"Just come with us, and our friends will see what we can do to free him."

"Johnny, what is going on here?" Asked Rose. "And.... Who is this guy?"

Her boyfriend took a breath and replied to her "it's Colin, Rosie. You remember my little bro, right?" Rose nodded

"Of course, how could I not remember that little angel?"

"Well Discord said it himself, he has been kidnapped. About him, it's complicated. So Discord, please, take us to Equestria ASAP. I will make sure when I find whoever took him, I will stab his eyes out with a knife and break his neck!"

"With pleasure!" Discord agreed. Then he zapped himself and the others to Equestria with Fluttershy and the others at town square in Ponyville

"Oh Johnny, thank you so much for coming here. Did Discord tell you what happened?"

"Yeah. I am so sorry about what happened."

"It's okay. It was not your fault." Fluttershy said "I just want my baby back."

"We will get Colin back Fluttershy." Rainbow reassured. "We just need to get a princess Celestia and Luna to see what they can do. They will know how to help."

Then they all no priced his girlfriend "I'm sorry, who might you be?" Asked Twilight.

"Oh, I'm Rose. Johnny's girlfriend."

"That is a very lovely name"

"Let's focus on Colin guys. He can be in big trouble." Spike noted. They all worried about the boy's safety. "I mean, who knows who this George might be doing him at the moment."

"Guys, we are all worried about him, but there is nothing we can do now." Said Applejack.

"I hate to say it, but she is right." Said Twilight. "In the meantime, we can just hope that Colin will be alright."

"Twilight." Said a motherly voice. They looked and it was princess Celestia and Luna. They both had concerned looks on their faces. They all bowed to them in respect. Rose of course, didn't know what they were, it followed afterward to not cause trouble. "We got your note. We are both very sorry."

"We will explain to you about this George. And do not worry, we will do everything we can to help your brother, Johnny." Luna added

This gave the young man a look of hope. "You're right. We just need to think of a plan. After all, I think Colin is just staying strong right now."

Meanwhile

Colin kept on screaming and screaming at the top of his lungs as he was being electrocuted repeatedly. This time, George was there to watch his suffering.

"Ah, you're screaming is like music to my ears, Colin." He said wickedly.

Then the evil child told Foxy to stop with the shocking. After it was done, Colin had tears streaming down his face, sobbing on pain.

George then walked up to him and was only inches away from his face. "Now, will you promise to behave the next time you decide to run away from me?"

Colin didn't say anything but nodded a yes in return. Finally, he said "please just no more of this. Please."

"Very well. Take him back to his cell." George ordered.

"Sure thing boss." Krusha said "alright, kid, up you get." Then the large goon carried him on his shoulder and carried him back to his little prison. "Well, now you see what happened when you cross George. Now, the next time I catch you out of this cell again, the shocking will be even more painful. Got it?"

"Yes." Colin sobbed.

"Good." Krusha smiled "nighty night." Then Krusha went back to George again.

Colin was sobbing deeply in the bed, wishing this was all just a bad dream. This could possibly one of the worst things that ever happened to him right next to his parents death.

What will happen to him? Will he survive?"


At Twilight's castle, Celestia was explaining the history of George and his evil ways. "So, George has been wanting to control Equestria ever since he was born. He will stop at nothing, until he has me and my sister's throne."

"So Colin is the random." Twilight realized

"Exactly." Luna stated. " he kidnapped Colin because he knew we would never forgive ourselves of we let the poor child die like this."

Fluttershy began to cry. "I can't believe he would do such a thing " she sobbed deeply. "Oh my poor baby."

"Now now, Fluttershy. I know things look bad, but we will get him back. Please calm down."

"Calm down?!" Fluttershy exclaimed in a sudden mood swing. "My poor Colin is trapped under an Evil boy's hand amd yoy want me to calm down!?"

"Fluttershy! Get ahold of yourself!" Rainbow said

The yellow pegasus looked guilty and sobbed again. "I know how you feel, Fluttershy, but we need to stay strong." Celestia noted.

"I really hate to say this on a million goddamn years, but you're right. We all have to keep our wits about and think of a plan " Johnny said.

"Right!" They all said.

"Hold on, Colin." Johnny thought to himself. The only thing he can do is pray that Colin will be alright.