• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 2,205 Views, 206 Comments

A Boy's Tears 2: Johnny Fraser's Quest - MetalBrony823



Colin is back and he has been kidnapped by an evil boy named George. Now, it is up to Johnny, his big brother, his girlfriend Rose, Fluttershy and the boy's family to save him from this evil child and his minions

  • ...
16
 206
 2,205

Heroic Rescue (Part 1)

Another role play was in store for George and Shadow Mavis that involves the copper catching the dangerous criminal bit. As of now, Shadow Mavis was in her police uniform, and she was committing few crimes in her little free time. “Oh ho ho ho! These gems will make a big price for me.” She Said before laughing maniacally like a very deranged villain (although, technically, she is one), and she carried the bag of gems in a large pouch and she was making her “daring escape”

“Freeze!” Said George, pulling out a toy gun in his hands. “I caught ya red-handed, trespasser!”

Shadow Maavis made a small “eeek!” And she raised her hands up in the air as she was pretending to surrender to the police.

"You thought you could get away with it, did ya?" Said George, holding up his fake gun against the back of her head. "Well guess what, missy: you are quite a troublemaker!"

Before thinking, Mavis was running away from George as he was shooting some toy plungers at her from the fake glock. It seemed a lot of fun for these evil lovebirds, and they were playing a little game of cat and mouse while playing this role play. Eventually, George caught her and tackled her to the floor, pinning her hands down, sitting on top of her back. “You've Nowhere to go now, prisoner! You don’t deserve to wear this hat!”

"Oh no. Please don't hurt me!" Shadow Mavis screamed in mock-terror. "I'll do anything! I'll give you money, love-"

"It's too late for swearing, little lady." George remarked. "Now, is the time for punishment and discipline." She poked his toy glock at the back of her head. "Now, let's go. Back to the prison cell you go!"

Shadow Mavis was looking a little nervous about this, but it was only pretend to her and her boyfriend. Before George threw her back in her cell, he was inspecting her by tapping the side of her body to look for dangerous weapons and personal belongings from her legs to her arms in search of those pretend items. He stopped and he found something in her back pocket, which was a small pocket knife.

"A-ha! I knew you were hiding something you no-good delinquent!" George said with a bold smile. "Looks like it will be solitary confinement for you." He dragged her away to her small prison cell and it was still cramped inside. “There, That will teach toy for not being goodly.”

Shadow Mavis began to complain. “Oh man, not this again.”

“That’s right! This again.” He put Mavis in the back of the imaginary police truck, and slammed the door before taking the wheel. George even added some engine and muffler sounds to go with the mood of this role play. “Yet another bad guy about to be locked up in the clink.”

While these evil lovebirds were in their little imaginary world of role-play, every one of the heroes were still gagged and tied up. Just then, when hope looked extremely lost now, a magical portal appeared from nowhere.

Johnny, Rose, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Dixie Kong finally made it out of the line of crazy worlds they have traveled through, and they were in the same room with the hostages they were going to rescue. King K. Rool suddenly fell asleep before they arrived, and he was a little too lazy to do many physical activities.

Colin saw his big brother again and he gasped with joy. The boy was about to shout Johnny’s name, but, he didn’t want the Kremling King it suddenly wake up because of the outburst. K. Rool was snoring so soundly and his guards were trying so hard to wake him up, but to no avail.

“We’ll get you guys out of here.” Johnny whispered to the captive heroes. He and his four companions began trying to bust everyone from the metal torture boards. Just the, When Donkey Kong was about to pry the metal cuffs from Colin, and free him, a knife was thrown, and it flew between him and the boy, piercing a nearby wall with a loud “Shing!” Sound heard in the distance. “What the hell?” Johnny exclaimed.

Looking at where the knife came from, it was King K. Rool, who awoken from his nap, and he was looking pretty fierce and angry. “You thought you could make a dupe out of me?!” He shouted. He charged at Donkey Kong personally, and he found himself rolling around the floor with his most hated enemy.

Both Donkey Kong and King K. Rool were really trying to kill one another, and threw as much painful punches and kicks as much as they could. While these two foes were fighting, Johnny, Rose, Diddy, and Dixie found this as a perfect opportunity to break their friends out of this situation.

Johnny was the one who personally freed his little brother, and he hugged him tightly. “It’s okay, buddy.” Young Colinw was sobbing in his shoulders with joy.

“Hey! Hey!” Said one of the Kremling soldiers. “The prisoners are free!”

The other monsters looked along with their boss, and they all gasped in shock. Donkey Kong then punched the king in the face, knocking him out. “Nothing like a good distraction to make things better.” He Said in triumph. Before thinking of something else, he was knocked back by a punch from K. Rool in retaliation.

“Nothing like a good taste of revenge yo boost your spirit back on top to it’s former glory.” Said King K. Rool. “You have interfered with our plans for the last time, Donkey Kong!”

The healing potion fell from his cape and it rolled down to Colin and Johnny. It looked very peculiar and looked a little yummy too. “Huh. This looks promising.” Said Johnny. He put it in his leather jacket for safekeeping and King K. Rool gasped in shock.

“NOO!” He shouted in horror. “Give That back! It’s mine, not yours!”

“I think not, crocodile face!” Johnny retaliated. “Finders keepers, losers weepers.”

K. Rool growled in anger, and he felt enraged. Another large fight broke out between the sides of good and evil once again.

While the battle was escalating, George and Shadow Mavid heard what was going on outside, and heard a small explosion from the other side of the walls.

Both of them were very surprised and started by the sound of the blast, and rushed out of their bedroom to see what the commotion was all about.

George himself was the one most shocked and confused by what is happening. "What the heck is going on?!" He shouted.

"Here sweetie, the paralysis gun for toy of you need it."

"Thanks, baby." He and his girlfriend rushed into battle and the evil boy began shouting to his minions: "go get them, you idiots! Do not let any of them escape!!"

George knew he was running out of men and monsters to back him up against the heroes, and he was quickly losing the other prospects in his evil scheme.

Colin himself hid for cover with Fluttershy as the battle raged on, and Fluttershy did not want him to get hurt again. This time, she was more than willing to defend her new child from any harm, even if it meant she won't survive this bloody conflict. Fluttershy was giving it all she got in trying to keep him safe from any attacks or accidental zaps from magic by both sides of this fight.

"Just keep your head down, sweetie." the yellow pegasus mare warned him while keeping him out of harm's way

"I am, mommy." Colin said. He was watching on at Johnny slicing and dicing at his opponents with Severin's nimcha sword. He was doing well against the enemies, even though he was getting tired from all the fighting before.

"I think it's time to pull out the big guns." said George to himself. He put two fingers in his mouth, under his tongue, and then whistled. The doors barged from the other side of the room, and the four animatronic monsters: Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Rabbit, Foxy, and Chicka. "Fellas, help me out here!"

"You got it, boss!" said Freddy. He and his friends charged in and they had very lethal weapons in their mechanical hands. Freddy with a buzzaw, Foxy with a pirate's sword, Chicka with a chainsaw, and Bonnie with a large sledgehammer.

Back in Ponyville

Evil Colin was having a blast in the small battle with Severin, Christian, and Bobby with the remnants of Ponyville, trying to kill them in any way possible. While he was distracted, Severin snuck up from behind and knocked him in the back of the head with a painful punch.

The evil twin went down like a falling domino and he was unconscious. His henchmen that were Kremlings, Eggman's robots, and some other monsters were all defeated without ease, and were all dead.

"Quick, mes amis! Grab me something to hold this impostor down."

Christian and Bobby gave him a long rope and some tape to keep him restrained and to not escape. When that was done, there was one thing they needed to do: Help their closest friends in the fight against George and his minions.

Severin then took the hypno gun and smashed it, causing all the hypnotized ponies to stop being silly or acting like a band of idiots. "What just happened to me, mon?" said Paw Print.

"Ask this evil twin of Colin." said Christian, pointing to the impostor.

"I knew that wasn't the real Colin!" said Paw Print in rage. "This little Bumbaclot has caused so much grief in Ponyville, seen?"

"Agreed." said Lyra. "George will Pay for what he has done to us all!"